34 Reviews for JOEROCKS ENTERTAINMENT

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Joe from Joe Rocks Entertainment is such a great person to work with on your wedding day! We absolutely loved Joe since our first phone conference call we knew he would be our mc/dj. It was a destination wedding for us, so we spoke to Joe only thru calls or text. However, he always made us feel at ease with his professionalism and his dedication to his work. We were very impressed and extremely pleased with Joe's services. I would highly recommend Joe Rocks to DJ your wedding. He went above and beyond to help us make our wedding an unforgettable night full of joy and happiness!

Profile Picture Roxy, 8/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
0.5

He was the biggest disappointment to an otherwise perfect wedding. he had been given a playlist, which he totally ignored except for 3 songs. all he played was loud party music you would hear in a club. He also played raunchy music videos. this was suppose to be a classy social event. I AM Furious with him and would not recommend him to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture maggie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe provided a great fun & exciting atmosphere for our wedding.

Profile Picture Bernardina, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JoeRocks was amazing!!! His professionalism and attention to detail made our wedding a truly spectacular event.

Profile Picture User3342487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we met DJ Joe Rocks for our first meeting, he was professional and easy to talk to about our music selection. We even asked him if he could arrange a music medley from a list of songs we had chosen for our first dance and he really came thru for us. DJ Joe Rocks was a hit! He even threw in extras for us for which we are quite thankful for. Our guests danced and danced until the very end.We all had a great time. Our friends still talk about how much fun they had at the reception and that's due to DJ Joe Rocks spinning those tunes.If you need a DJ, he's an excellent choice!

Profile Picture Carmelita, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was great - when the DJ can get the dance floor packed despite the heat, you know he did a great job!! The song selections were excellent & presentation went smoothly. I was very impressed! Joerocks was also very professional, and he was able to accommodate last minute changes. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Patty, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had a wonderful time at my wedding and was able to dance to various genres of music throughout the night. I had many guests and family members compliment the music choices and the fact that they were able to dance not only to country, but Tejano, oldies and all the current hits! We had an awesome time thanks in part to a wonderful DJ!

Profile Picture NIcole, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was awesome! I am so glad we chose him as our DJ for our big day. He was always very professional, respectful, and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding. Thank you again for all your hard work we appreciated it.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

EVERONE LOVED HIM !! Every time someone came up to me post-wedding they couldn't say enough positive things about him. We had a blast with the music!!

Profile Picture Kristina , 3/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

JOEROCKS ENTERTAINEMENT was the perfect choice for our special day. He was very professional from day one & was involved every step of the way. He made sure our event ran smoothly, & made our guests were on the dance floor! I would highly recommend JOEROCKS ENTERTAINMENT for any event.

Profile Picture Serina, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wish the vendor would have nagged us a bit more to submit the required information. With all of the wedding plans we had to deal with we procrastinated on the reception details.

Profile Picture Roberto, 1/18/14, 1 Review
4.1

Overall I enjoyed the service, however since my husband and I were so stressed that day. We forgot that the dj didn't provide the balloons at the end of the event like it was stated on the contract. However, I would still recommend his service.

Profile Picture Rosie, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ in the valley was very fun and great!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/20/13, 1 Review
3.9

Great Dj, very professional! He was able to work with us and stayed in contact which was important because I was planning our wedding 15 hrs away from the valley.

Profile Picture User3982302, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe Rocks was on time very professional and a pleasure to work with. Music played had everybody dancing and he was able to accommodate everybody's request. Will definitely be choosing him next time I need a DJ!

Profile Picture Damian, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding ran really smooth and I'd have to give that to our DJ. Having a schedule planned and talked about before the event really helped. Our guests had a blast and are now asking about him for future events. He did an awesome job and made our wedding memorable.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

When planning our wedding my husband and I knew that one of the most important factors of our wedding was music. JOEROXKS had been highly recommended through several vendors, and we had seen him listed in several weddings featured in our local social wedding magazines. We still wanted to shop around and see other DJ's and even some well known local bands before booking anyone, after all this was going to be the most important day of our lives. When we finally met with Joe, we were totally impressed with his professionalism, services he offered, and expertise. We booked him the same day we met with him.

Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect!!! To get 300 guest to dance all night speaks for itself. Joe is an expert at what he does, he is the best in South Texas. He didn't just play music for us, he was an MC who interacted with our guest till the very end. He also provided us with specialty lighting and a custom monogram that was displayed our dance floor. JOEROXKS is no ordinary DJ. If you want quality services and and fun memorable party reception, call him!!!

Joe, on behalf of Rigo and I we want to thank you. We had a blast at our wedding, and our guest are still talking about it. You set the tone and mood for the reception. It was the wedding of our dreams!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Joeroxks was the best Dj we could've asked for! When i first talked to him he was informative & very helpful! He had a great looking DJ set up & he knew exactly what music to play to get the party going & everyone on the dance floor!! he has a great personality & is very courteous. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing Dj!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was professional from the moment he first answered the phone.
In the words of my husband, "He saved the party!"

I received nothing but great feedback from my guests. So, I definitely recommend JoeRoxks Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/29/12, 4 Reviews
2.4

Joe was very unresponsive when we initially tried to book him. His services were part of a prize package we had won so we were trying to take advantage of that otherwise I would've booked elsewhere from the beginning.

I had asked to speak with him a few days before my wedding to review the rundown and go over name pronunciations for the reception. He ignored my text message and email and failed to return my call. The night of my wedding DURING MY RECEPTION he was trying to figure out the rundown and how to pronounce names for my wedding party's introduction. Because he neglected my email with the wedding rundown and name pronunciations, none of the songs I specifically requested for the dollar dance were played and I had to stop during one of my dances to tell him to change the song because I disliked the artist playing THAT MUCH.

I was also very disappointed with the quality of the photo booth prints. My husband and I work in graphic design and public relations so when he asked us for the exact size of our wedding logo to print on the photo strips we provided it precisely as he needed it. When I saw the photo booth strips that night the logo was stretched out and looked like someone didn't hold the shift key when resizing it, which for people in our profession was extremely embarrassing to show our guests because we know better.

Profile Picture User2733680, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
3.8

I think they're should've been better access for requests. I understand the timeline and songs should be addressed before hand and scheduling and such, but when certain requests are made I believe there should be no problems with achieving those requests.

Profile Picture User2967975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very pleased with the quality of service Joe delivered. He was always so nice, helpful, funny and most of all honest about questions we had the times we met with him prior to our event. Despite this, I still remember thinking and questioning whether we should’ve maybe gotten a band because I was worried there was not going to be people up and dancing but I was wrong. He had everyone up and dancing and everyone just had so much fun with the party props etc. he definitely did an outstanding job and I’m glad we chose him to be apart of our special day! We have already recommended him to other couples getting married and we’ll continue recommending him!

A&J

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so glad and happy, that we make the right choice for our wedding, joe is the best in his area and very profesional

Profile Picture Antonio, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely loved every single second of it. The reception was exactly what I wanted everyone was up and dancing and for months now everyone couldn't stop talking about how it's the first wedding they've been too where people actually danced avd had a blast. Joe rocks does exactly that. Loved it all. Had a blast no doubt.

Profile Picture Janie, 6/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

JOEROXKS DJ and lighting was outstanding!! His services made our wedding extra special! we loved how he engaged our guests with professionalism, humor and enthusiasim. Joe always took the time to listen to our concerns and what we expected of him. His candid personality helped us to immediately develop a friendly rapport and trust. He always had the dance floor with lots of guests dancing, the young and old! Joe was also in charge of the ceromony, everything was in order and played beautiful music. We are so thankful that in such a special day, he did a great job in preparing the wedding party and our guests for the ceromony! Everything was just beautiful!!!he's got state of the equipment and lighting which made our reception look outsttanding!!!we would certainly hire JOEROXKS again and with no reservations recommend him to our friends and family.
Thank you Joe, you were awesome!!

Best regards