JoeDeeJay Reviews

Jay · Married on 08/05/2017

Great dj no complaints

Sent on 08/13/2017

Dorothy · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely fabulous DJ!! Easy to work with and everyone had a great time. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Dawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Joedeejay was great. He played all the right music, had everyone dancing and helped with me with anything i needed. Will be using him again in the future!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Calynn · Married on 05/26/2017

Joe was a great DJ for our wedding! He even did the music for our ceremony and had uplighting included! I was so dumb and totally forgot about pre-service music until the day of the wedding and Joe had no trouble getting some going of his own collection. At the reception he also kept things flowing nicely and was able to read the crowd well as far as choosing what music to play to keep people dancing. We had people on the dance floor from the very first song until the very last song, which is not an easy task. I would recommend Joe to anyone. great value for the price!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Linda · Married on 04/22/2017

Joe was simply amazing! He was always quick with his responses to my questions. Our first official meet he took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out just what we were expecting from a dj and how we wanted our event to go. I would recommend Joe to anyone who needs a quality dj without all the bs or stress! We loved you Joe and will let everyone know how fantastic you were and how you kept our day on track and fun!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Adam · Married on 01/07/2017

What to say about JoeDeeJay... He's freaking awesome! Very flexible with near-last-minute addition of plans, got the timing of our reception entrence song perfect, and played fantastic music! We gave him a list and he was able to get everything I believe, as well as through some of his own mix in there. He's got everything a DJ could possibly need: speakers, speakers, lights, more speakers believe it or not, and microphones. Great guy to work with and you should definitely book him for whatever you've got going on!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Michael · Married on 09/23/2016

I've been to two very different venues where Joe DJ'd, each he kept people engaged and having fun. Also I like his glasses, they are full of serious DJ magic

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

Joe, it was amazing having you be an awesome part of my wedding day! You and your wife did a marvelous job! The only thing I would have changed about how the whole "flow" of things went would be how I wish I would have provided you with some sort of prompts for you to read off during the reception and ceremony. Just little things like announcing to the guests throughout the event that we had the photo booth going on downstairs and other things to mention during dinner. I also wish we could have rehearsed the grand entrance of the wedding party. Anyways, I so applaud you though for finding all of my songs I sent you the day before the rehearsal!!
    Once again, fabulous job!!
    Sincerely,