Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services Reviews

Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 3
Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 4
Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 5

Joe · Married on 05/23/2017

We had a fantastic wedding reception on the roof terrace at the Don CeSar and we cannot thank Joe Farren enough for this. He had great communication before the wedding to ensure that the playlist was right and to note any songs that we didn't like. He kept the music going at the perfect pace through out the night (slower whilst we were eating then faster as the party commenced). He even took requests on the night which was great and kept the dance floor alive.

I would highly recommend Joe for any future weddings!

Sent on 07/04/2017
  • nicola

nicola · Married on 04/22/2017

WE DIDN'T STOP DANCING ALL NIGHT!!!!... best day of our lives :)
    Joe was so so great to work with, from beginning to end. Joe was easy to talk to, had great suggestions in the lead up to the wedding and responded straight away to anything I asked.
    Joe followed all of the special requests for songs & live music we asked for. We can't say enough good things... he kept the guests happy with amazing music all night long. He's super talented, professional & friendly musician, he played the guitar and live music as our guests arrived for the ceremony, throughout the cocktail hour, dinner, and turned into our D.J for the night... we had a blast, and would highly recommend Joe for your special day !!!
    Joe had fun with us, and kept the vibe of a laid back beach wedding we dreamed of, which is exactly what we wanted.... Thank you JOE FARREN !

Sent on 05/08/2017

Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had lots of questions and I kept changing my mind about things and he was very patient and understanding. He is super energetic and fun, we got lots of compliments on him!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Carolyn · Married on 04/15/2017

Joe was the wedding dream - perfect combo of live music and DJing that kept the dance floor packed! He was easy to work with and highly adaptable when we veered from the timeline.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Alicia · Married on 04/08/2017

Joe Farren did an amazing job preforming at our wedding! He listened to our requests and played the style of music we wanted. He was flexible and worked with our venues limitations with a positive attitude. I received so many compliments on how well he preformed and what an awesome personality he had throughout the entire night. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for the perfect mix of live music and DJ/MC!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Michael · Married on 03/04/2017

Joe did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He was recommended to us by a friend and even after a positive referral, he still exceeded all expectations. He can handle virtually all of your needs on wedding day relating to music. He did a wonderful job during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and he made sure to play all of our requested songs while people were dancing.

In addition to the musical aspect he is extremely professional, responds very quickly to emails, and is very easy to get along with. We enjoyed having him at our wedding and I would highly recommend Joe to anybody who needs a DJ or somebody to play live music during their ceremony or cocktail hour. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Steve · Married on 12/29/2016

We could not have been happier to have Joe Farren for all of our musical wedding needs! His versatility is what drew us to him, and really paid off- since he was able to play live piano music for our ceremony and guitar for the cocktail hour. He even learned and sang our first dance song, and then DJed the rest of the night! Everyone was impressed. He was also very easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Cheyanne · Married on 12/17/2016

Joe was awesome! He is a great DJ and live performer. He kept the flow of the reception upbeat and fun! We had a great time dancing and we had little mishaps and joe was right there to help. I recommend joe to anyone looking for a amazing DJ who can also play live music!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Tammy · Married on 11/12/2016

We hired Joe because we wanted a mix of live and recorded music. From the ceremony, thru the cocktail hour and our reception...Joe did it all! We loved how seamless everything felt. Joe worked with me for a few out of the box elements and had the best suggestions during the reception to make it all happen exactly how we imagined. Thank you, Joe!! You made our night over the top amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Shyla · Married on 10/22/2016

Hiring Joe was the first thing we did for our wedding. We had been to a wedding he was DJ and my now husband got his card then and carried it with him until he proposed. Joe did an amazing job at our wedding! We loved his guitar and keyboard playing and he did a fantastic job with getting everyone on the dance floor. He was professional and easy to work with even with our crazy song requests! He helped make our night perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Levi · Married on 10/08/2016

Joe did a stellar job handling our wedding. He was organized and very responsive. He was able to MC and DJ our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for better entertainment. By offering live music, he brought a special touch that most DJs could not offer. He went above and beyond, learning a few "special request" songs and even playing guitar while a bridesmaid took to the floor and sang a love song in our honor. All in all, a wonderful experience had by all. A big thank you to Joe for making it all possible!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kent · Married on 09/24/2016

Just book Joe. You can't go wrong. From the first contact through each interaction he was responsive and anticipated our needs. He got not just our guests but the venue staff dancing! What a talent - everything we could have hoped for - THANK YOU JOE!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Angie · Married on 09/10/2016

Joe was amazing!! He is very talented in what he does and even with our small wedding, was able to keep people dancing all night!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Erica · Married on 08/07/2016

Joe is amazing!!!! As soon as I spoke with Joe on the phone before we booked him, I knew I would not have to worry about our choice. From day 1 he was organized, professional, and fun. He has a wonderful packet that helped us, from a Bride and Groom stand point, know what was expected of us to make our music a reflection of what we wanted. He is an insanely talented musician. My husband and I couldn't decide on one song for our first dance and Joe was able to mash two songs together, sing it live, all while we did a choreographed dance routine. Did I mention I told him this this week before the wedding? Joe didn't miss a beat. He sang, played piano and guitar during cocktail hour and dinner and then switched to a master DJ for dancing! He respected our do not play list and read the crowd perfectly. He can also provide up-lighting which provided a romantic touch to the room. Honestly I can't say enough good about Joe. He is the exact type of personality your want running your wedding. Joe is a class act and the best of both worlds when it comes to live music and DJ. We could not have been happier and so many guests commented on how much they enjoyed him. If you are on the fence, don't be...Joe is a hidden gem and we would choose him over and over again! :)

Sent on 09/01/2016

Caroline · Married on 06/25/2016

Joe was the perfect wedding D.J. and musician!! The music for my ceremony and reception was something I was very passionate about from the beginning and Joe helped make the music for both straight out of my dreams. He was 100% available throughout the entire wedding planning process and always got back to me in a timely manner. He was so flexible and patient when I wanted to change specific songs. A few weeks before the wedding he set up a phone conversation where he made sure everything was in order and that he was pronouncing everybody's names right. I felt at ease with him there the day of! He learned and played three specific songs I had picked for our prelude/ceremony and it was beautiful! As a D.J. he played all of the songs I had requested and also took requests from the crowd. He kept our guests dancing the entire night and they raved about him. I would recommend Joe as a musician or D.J. to anybody and am so grateful that we found him!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Kate · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I are so grateful to have had Joe as our wedding musician. Joe worked with us on an extensive guide to ensure that all of our desires were met. He was very helpful with areas that we needed support and was a wonderful listener when it came to our articulation of needs. During our wedding, from start to finish, he provided the perfect mix of live music and recorded music to accompany everything from pre-ceremony to post-reception. He is a wonderful musician with a fabulous voice. A true natural, Joe is the perfect choice if you are looking for someone who can seamlessly and elegantly navigate the evening and provide a great variety of music for you and your guests.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/28/2016

Joe was very responsive to our initial questions and very flexible for our wedding day. We had several phone calls before the event to make sure we were set and he was always upbeat and professional. The day of our wedding, Joe worked extremely hard (we had 3 different event sites that he moved between), and kept the guests entertained with is live music and DJ and kept things moving right on schedule as emcee. I would definitely recommend Joe to other family and friends for any event.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Andrew · Married on 04/28/2016

Through some internet surfing for a guitarist for our ceremony, we stumbled upon Joe Farren.

After some quick and prompt communications with Joe as a guitarist, he explained he also DJ as well. Joe turned out to be an amazing value but also a superbly multi-talented, hard-working vendor at our wedding.

He has multiple pieces of equipment that was able to accommodate our demanding workload. He played beautiful acoustic guitar for our ceremony and then moved to a different location for cocktail hour and then finally to the ballroom for the dinner reception to DJ the rest of the evening. We had a small intimate wedding of under 40 from young to old but Joe managed to get all our guests up on their feet dancing and having an amazing time! Honestly, Joe was the hardest working vendor all night. We can’t thank you enough, Joe. You made our wedding literally rock!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Aaron · Married on 04/16/2016

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very responsive and informative upon our initial inquiry. He was then flexible in meeting with us in person to discuss details. He's very easy to get along with and was very receptive to our requests. We didn't give him as much advance notice as we wanted to as far as song choices, and he came through for us without issue. He made sure to play every song we specifically requested, and he did a great job of feeling out the crowd with the rest of the songs on our list. He kept the dance floor packed and kept up with our reception timeline despite the delays of others. We highly recommend Joe!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Evan · Married on 04/02/2016

Joe was absolutely fantastic. He provided the perfect blend of live and recorded music. All of the guests that came to the head table mentioned how much they enjoyed the performance.

The brother, and sister of the bride are also musicians. Joe provided a few extra mics and cables for their instruments. He was extremely accommodating and very flexible. They were able to play the first dance song as well as the Mother/Son and Father/Daughter dance.

To quote the mother of the groom “Who ever you got to play the music was just so awesome!”

Joe had all of us dancing for 3 straight hours.

I would recommend Joe to anyone that was planning a wedding or an event. We have already joked about just throwing a big party, ordering pizzas, and paying Joe to come hang out and do it all again.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Joe did a great job at our wedding. He was very professional, friendly and helpful. He made great suggestions and helped us stay on schedule at the reception. He plays live music as well as providing DJ services, he is a great musician. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Joe contacted us immediately and was able to cater to all of our needs. We used him for a Christmas party and he played the perfect mixture of songs to entertain our guests of various ages. He was professional, courteous and an absolute pleasure to work with. He was punctual and very easy to communicate and work with. We will definitely be using him for future event needs.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Kate · event on: 12/17/2015

After hearing wonderful things from a friend, I booked Joe for our wedding (June 4, 2016). Though I hadn't met Joe yet, I felt so confident in the recommendation that I also booked him for our company Christmas Party on December 17, 2015. I thought it would be a great opportunity to get to know Joe's style to see how we could work together for the upcoming wedding.

Joe was so incredible, and I have been raving about him to my friends and family ever since our Christmas Party - I am so excited to have him at our wedding! Joe played traditional holiday music on the piano and sang intermittently throughout cocktail hour and dinner. He is an engaging musician and performer. After, he switched into DJ gear in which he read the vibe of the crowd playing the perfect mix of songs.

What I loved most about Joe was his organic style. He is truly a Jack-of-all-Trades and will be as involved as you want. It would be a serious mistake not to book Joe. He is an awesome musician & DJ worth every cent!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Suzanne · Married on 12/12/2015

THANK YOU! Joe is truly the best! Everything was amazing, not only would I recommend him but will be using him over and over again. He's become part of the family, an absolute great guy. Professional. Talented. Friendly. Several people told me he was just great! One of the best parts besides his talent is our booth pictures;) Couldn't have asked for anything better- thanks again see you at the next party!!

Suzanne & Divyesh

Sent on 12/22/2015
  • christine

christine · Married on 10/03/2015

Beautiful music and Fun DJ

My husband and I (we got married 12.07.1 9) are pleased with choosing Joe Farren as our ceremony musician and DJ! Joe did a beautiful job with keyboard for the ceremony and singing at dinner/DJ for the rest of the reception. We got so many compliments from our guests and it was nice to see everyone up dancing the night away! My grandmother even danced for most of the night ! Joe was very easy to connect with before the wedding as he went through everything , asked us the appropriate questions in order for us to determine what my husband and I wanted. When we had questions, he was quick to respond. Joe Farren is a very talented musician (we found him through our wedding planner Brittney- Kimberly Hensley planning) and I would highly recommend him for your wedding as well. We had a beach wedding and wanted instrumental music with DJ. Joe was the perfect guy!

Joe Farren Live Music & DJ Services 6