Jodi Iverson Florals Reviews

49 | Oregon City, OR

49 Reviews for Jodi Iverson Florals

Dawn Mullan · Married on 05/17/2019

A magical floral dream come true

Jodi is very professional, kind and talented florist. I couldn't have gotten better results anywhere else. She heard what I wanted and astonished me when I saw the results. I'm so extremely pleased with all the flower arrangements. My wedding bouquets were magical and I couldn't have thought it better myself. I'll never forget the magic they brought. I HIGHLY recommend Jodi for any flower arrangements you might need. She will make any event a memorable special occasion.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Megan · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing service

Out of everybody I worked with for my wedding, she was the easiest, most responsive, and most organized out of all of them.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jodi Iverson Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! I was honored to style your wedding florals for your wedding day. You looked radiant! I wish you all the best to the both of you in your future.

Korina · Married on 10/10/2018

Jodi has done all of my events and my daughters birthday parties for the past 10 years. She is amazing and has great creativity that goes above and beyond. I love working with Jodi as she is so friendly and always understands my vision! Jodi is simply the best!

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/06/2018

I will try to articulate how incredible Jodi is. When I walked into the venue for my daughter's wedding, I was completely blown away. I had an idea as to how artistic, original and creative Jodi was but her creations were beyond my imagination. In addition she is about the sweetest person you will meet. In that very stressful moment of trying to make sure everything is falling into line, her beautiful smile and kind way just make everything seem ok. And then there are the flowers. The smell, the look, the feel--stunning! Do not micromanage Jodi. Let her do her thing. Tell her your vision and then let her imagination take it to the next level. She is a true talent and I am so grateful my daughter found her.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Dilynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding day would not have been as special without Jodi! We told her our favorite flowers, and asked that she work her magic and do what she does best. We said “surprise us!” And she did just that! Everything was so beautiful, and more magical than We ever could imagine. Everyone was in awe, even the venue asked for professional photos of her work! I will recommend Jodi for the rest of my life! Not only did she create a magical floral wonder world for us, but she even took her own pictures and videos of the florals, friends, and family members so that we could enjoy our wedding once again after our honeymoon. She is truly amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Thanh Duong · Married on 09/29/2018

So Talented and Professional!

I couldn't have been happier with Jodi's level of professionalism, organization, and skill. She really made my vision come to life! Her arrangements were gorgeous and tasteful. Our guests were basically fighting over who would take home the beautiful centerpieces at the end of the night ;). I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lily · Married on 09/14/2018

Jodi was beyond amazing! All of my wedding flower arrangements were done by her and every single piece was stunning! She went above and beyond every expectation I had. She wad super flexible and added a couple of very last minute pieces. I am so happy I found her and so grateful to have worked with her.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Y

Yareli · Married on 08/25/2018

Jodi was absolutely amazing ! Everything was perfect & exactly what we wanted !!! When I walked into our ceremony and ballroom area the florals smelled absolutely AMAZING & looked oh so beautiful !

Sent on 09/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2018

Jodi was wonderful right from the start! I got very overwhelmed planning a wedding and she was extremely helpful and flexible. She went above and beyond. The flowers were amazing! I am so glad we used Jodi for our floral needs. I highly recommend her. Everything she did was beautiful.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sabrina · Married on 08/08/2018

Jodi was absolutely incredible! She’s extremely passionate about what she does and it definitely shows in her work. When I went to my consultant with her, she was practically finishing my sentences — She knew exactly what I was imagining and she brought it all to life. My flowers were my favorite detail of our wedding and out of any of the vendors I worked with, she was the kindest and most pleasant. Thank you so much Jodi!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Rosa · Married on 06/03/2018

Absolute perfection!!

Jodi is an absolute DREAM to work with. I trusted her work completely and she surpassed all expectations. The florals looked amazing, and she even made the bouquets fuller than I had originally envisioned. Thank you SO, so much, Jodi!!! Truly, working with you was a perfect experience.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kristina · Married on 05/05/2018

The flowers I ordered were gorgeous! Jodi is an artist and her arrangements are perfection!

Sent on 05/08/2018

kathy · Married on 04/06/2018

Everything was perfect, thank you Jodi!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Malia · Married on 02/18/2018

Jodi was such a blessing! We had met with other florists and they were too expensive, weren’t friendly, or they seemed like they were too good for us to be their client. Abernethy Center recommended Jodi Iverson and she was a God send! We did not give her much notice since we planned on doing the flowers ourselves and then realized we would barely have the time and a family member offered to pay for a florist. Jodi was so quick to respond, was friendly and professional, her in home office was beautiful and well put together, she made the process easy, arrived plenty early before the ceremony, was affordable, took time to make sure what I wanted and did not make me feel rushed, she was organized and prepared, and the arrangements were absolutely stunning. I was so happy to give Jodi my business. I had just barely arrived to the venue and I walked in to see that Jodi had already brought the flowers and set everything up. I was stunned! It was a great way to start my wedding day. Would highly recommend Jodi for your wedding or special occasions. Thank you so much Jodi!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Jodi is amazing! She creates gorgeous arrangements that will make any event visually stunning.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Tim · Married on 09/27/2017

Absolutely stunning arrangements and impeccable service as well! Jodi is always smiling and is such a delight to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • NewlyMrsLachney

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

WOW Factor x 100!

I have a lot to say about Jodi and her florals, but let me start with WOW. Her style is absolutely timeless, and her knowledge of how to mix color, texture, and vibe together to make a beautiful arrangement is positively fascinating. Jodi's attention to detail and kind patience are qualities you not only want but NEED in an event florist. I cannot wait to work with her again.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 07/01/2017

Jodi is such a pleasure to work with! I have been using her for all my floral needs for over 20 years. I love that Jodi is naturally talented and creative. She thinks out of the box and since she doesn’t have a storefront the savings is passed on to you directly. The quality is absoutely fabulous and I’ve yet to meet another florist that holds a candle to her services. Tell her what you want and your budget and like magic, your visions are far exceeded. Truly the best in the biz.

Sent on 04/30/2018

janell · Married on 07/25/2015

love working with Jodi she is very friendly and is always very accommodating

Sent on 05/07/2018

Redland Family Farm · Married on 05/01/2015

Beautiful talent to adorn any event!

I have used Jodi Iverson Florals for several events - fundraisers, pop up dinners, corporate events - you name it, and even when on a budget or a tight timeline she delivers. And, she delivers beautifully arranged floral arrangements! I have never been disappointed, will certainly continue using her services, and recommend her to everyone I know. As a venue manager she is first on my list of recommended florists, and the first person I call when I'm planning an event on my own!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Dalia · Married on 10/13/2012

Jodi is very knowledgeable and great to work with. I wasn't quite sure what i wanted but she implemented my ideas and thoughts beyond my imigination! I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/24/2010

Flower's were absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Jodi was very easy to work with and accommodating. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2019

Good communication but changed everything last minute

I loved working with Jodi in the beginning and thought she understood my vision, but the flowers were not the same ones we had picked out. I was very disappointed that she took the liberty to change the flowers and pick whatever she wanted because it 'looked better' and I found out on our wedding day. They did not fit our theme and they were not what we had discussed.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jodi Iverson Florals's reply:

Thank you Ashley, I appreciate your time in communicating your concerns. I do apologize if there was something done that was not how you envisioned it. I did not intend to ever change a look of anything in particular that you had envisioned. I really enjoyed styling your blush and white florals on Mother's Day and wish you all the best in your future.