Jocelyn & Ryan Photography Reviews

55 | Raleigh, NC

55 Reviews for Jocelyn & Ryan Photography

Gretchen · Married on 07/12/2014

Ryan and his wife Jocelyn were absolutely amazing! They took gorgeous photos of our wedding and we had so much fun in the process. Ryan was easy to communicate with, responded very quickly so I never had to wait for an answer to my questions. They were very flexible during the day but also keep everything in the right time frame. It was hot outside that day and Ryan was so considerate that he carried a water bottle for me! I could not have been happier with the choice I made for a photographer and I will definitely recommend and use there services again.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Katelyn · Married on 06/14/2014

Ryan and Jocelyn were wonderful. We have enjoyed them photographing our big day. I could not have asked for more!!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2014

Ryan was great and took so many photos. Many of my guests commented that he was everywhere all the time capturing our special day. He is very easy to work with and the pictures have looked great so far.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Kristie · event on: 03/10/2014

Ryan and Jocelyn were easy to work with and comfortable to be around. My fiance and I had so much fun doing our engagement shoot with them. They let us do our own thing while they took the pictures and still gave great direction on what to do. We were extremely pleased with how the pictures turned out. Extremely beautiful. I cannot wait for them to shoot our wedding day.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Kathryn · Married on 08/23/2013

Ryan photographed our engagement on Steps Beach in Nantucket. I cannot imagine the moment having been captured more perfectly! Ryan made my fiance and I feel comfortable being ourselves, and captured some truly beautiful moments. Every moment he captured shows our true emotions and all of our family and friends were amazed by the pictures. During and after the photo shoot Ryan was so easy to work with, taking our requests as to what we were looking for in our photos and meeting our every need. We are using Ryan again for our wedding in Chicago this fall and could not be more excited to work with him again.

*UPDATE*
    After our amazing photos from our engagement it was a no brainer to fly Ryan and his wife Jocelyn to Chicago this past November to shoot our wedding. I can't say enough good things about how nice they are, how prompt Ryan is about getting back to you, and how fantastic our pictures have turned out. I have people asking me who photographed our wedding constantly because everyone is blown away by the photos. I recommend them to everyone I know. Ryan is totally willing to work with what fits your vision and the price is great. My favorite part was that Ryan goes out of his way to send you about 10 pictures already the morning after your wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2014