Jocelyn Mariah Makeup Reviews

55 Reviews for Jocelyn Mariah Makeup

1 User photo

Jocelyn Mariah Makeup 1

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

I Have Never Felt So Beautiful!

Where do I even start... Jocelyn is absolutely INCREDIBLE! From beginning to end, Jocelyn made me feel so at ease and most importantly, SO beautiful. She is kind, patient, and incredibly talented. She worked with me to make my bridal makeup vision come to life and the end result definitely exceeded my expectations. Jocelyn did my bridal makeup as well as my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law all by herself in just a matter of hours! She fit right in with our group and got along so well with everyone. All my bridesmaids were so ecstatic with how their makeup turned out and I had never felt so beautiful in my life! The makeup photographed so well and stayed on the ENTIRE day and night. I could not recommend Jocelyn Mariah Makeup Artistry highly enough - by far the best in the area!!

Hayley Chamberlain · Married on 09/22/2018

So amazing !

Jocelyn has done my makeup before and when I got engaged she was one of the first vendors I called because I knew I had to have her do me and my bridesmaids makeup for my big day ! She did multiple trials for me and was so flexible with all of my requests and gave me great suggestions when I was unsure of what I wanted. All of my girls looked stunning on the big day. She was right on time, easy going, and made the whole process so stress free! I could not recommend her more!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Esteves · Married on 09/09/2018

Best Decision I Ever Made

I hope that I am able to do Jocelyn and her business justice with this review. Where do I even start… To sum it up as best as I can, Jocelyn is without a doubt, one of the kindest, most positive, and incredibly talented makeup artists that I have ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. The moment you sit in her chair, she immediately makes you feel comfortable by being her open and friendly self. The first time I went to her to have my makeup done, it was for a boudoir session. I was nervous, I didn’t feel confident or sexy. I came to Jocelyn because my photographer said it would be a good idea and only had positive things to say about her. I took her advice and never looked back. I told her what I envisioned my look to be – dark and seductive. She not only nailed down the look I was going for, but it felt like I was out chatting with a friend the whole time she worked on my face. Now when I look at those boudoir photos, the work Jocelyn did really shines through. I felt like Beyonce! I have never felt so confident with myself! There are not many people that have the talent to make your vision a reality like she does, which is why I now go to Jocelyn for all my makeup needs. I have taken a Makeup Class with her (super fun and I learned a lot!). I used her for my engagement shoot. And most importantly, I hired her for my wedding day. Because your wedding is usually a once in a lifetime experience, you want to make sure you have full confidence in the team you hire to help you. She took care of me, my bridesmaids, my Mom, and my Grandmother. She was a saint the entire chaotic morning and was very calm and very very patient, which believe me, is something you need to help keep you grounded on your wedding day. My bridesmaids and family looked stunning and when I finally looked in the mirror, I felt stunning too. I just got my wedding photos back and my makeup was perfect in every shot. I recommend her to anyone I know that needs to have professionally done makeup because I trust her 150%. Not only that but she is so easy to talk to and work with! She was quick to respond to any of my calls or messages. Every step of working with her was smooth and fun. I feel very lucky that I met her when I did because I was able to build a friendship with her that continues today. Please do yourself a favor and give her a try. I promise you won’t regret it!

• F

Felica · Married on 08/25/2018

Jocelyn is a sweetheart. Very friendly and professional. She did my makeup for my aunts wedding and it came out perfect and stayed on all night long . I've also had her do my makeup before for my birthday last year and I felt like the most gorgeous girl out that night . I love how she makes me so naturally beautiful . She's extremely accommodating with times places and ease of getting and making appointments . She has amazing artistry and I honestly 100% will only have Jocelyn do my makeup for any occasion . Dive has my makeup done by others and their work doesn't even come close to jocelyns she will be the only person I have do my makeup on my wedding day when that day comes !

Daiany · Married on 04/11/2018

Maternity pictures 2 times !

First off I would like to thank Jocelyn for always making time for me even when I schedule a week before! She has done my makeup for my maternity pictures two times now. The makeup she does is very natural, only enhancing our beauty instead of creating a whole different person. I’ll look back on my pictures and actually recognize myself and not complain about how crazy the makeup was. I always recommend her work to my close friends and they also loved her work.

jackelline · Married on 10/29/2017

Absolutely Amazing

Jocelyn was absolutely the best. I was so nervous to find someone because I had never gotten my makeup professionally done and I wanted something very simple and classy for my wedding. And she exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend her without a doubt. She was so friendly and made me feel very comfortable!

Vanya · Married on 10/27/2017

When I think of Jocelyn, this is what comes to mind: professional, responsible, amazingly skillful, flexible and absolutely ready and willing to do what it takes to make the bride feel and look her best! I heard about Jocelyn from a friend, she had done the make up for her wedding a few months earlier. I'm so lucky that Jocelyn was available for our wedding. She did a phenomenal job!!! She did my make up and also my mom's, my sister's and our officiant who is our college friend and everyone loved their make up!! I went for a very natural look and felt so beautiful! I felt like me with a little extra "umph" I also felt very light, as if I wasn't wearing anything on my face. Jocelyn, you really made this day extra special. Thank you!!

Erin · Married on 10/13/2017

Jocelyn was the most perfect addition to our wedding day! She is consistent, professional, and a pure delight to work with! My makeup as the bride was exactly how I wanted it. Perfectly natural but enough to make my features pop in photos. The women in my wedding party do not usually get their makeup done and therefore they were nervous it wouldn't look natural. Every single person loved the job Jocelyn did and requested she move in with them to do their makeup everyday! Highly recommend this amazing young woman to be a part of your special day!

• Eliza

Eliza · Married on 10/08/2017

Jocelyn is an absolute sweetheart and a total pro!! She can create any look possible and it will be amazing. I did two trials with her, both with very different looks. On my wedding day, I asked her to incorporate elements of each look and she executed it perfectly! My makeup was flawless! She also did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. One of my bridesmaids who planned on doing her own makeup actually changed her mind the day of the wedding after seeing Jocelyn's work on my other bridesmaids. The best part was, Jocelyn was flexible and had enough time to fit her in! I could not be happier with how my makeup and all of the ladies' makeup turned out. Through my crying, laughing, and dancing the night away, it never faded. The added bonus is her kind and bubbly personality! If you are still hunting for a makeup artist, choose Jocelyn Mariah Makeup, you will not be disappointed!!!

Jocelyn Mariah Makeup 2

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Jocelyn was amazing to work with! Her work is incredible and she is able to customize any look depending on what a person is looking for. The day of the wedding she arrived right on time and had such a blast with the entire bridal party - everyone looked GORGEOUS! I would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Suzanne · Married on 09/30/2017

Jocelyn was amazing! I purchased her Luxe Bridal Package as I was the only one having makeup done and because I normally do not wear much makeup. I wanted a few tries wearing bridal makeup so I was comfortable Day Of. Jocelyn put me completely at ease with makeup and her process. She was also a delight to chat with during the makeup application process! Her skill is unmatched! For my trial, we did a "full-on bridal" with tons of glam. Looked great. I returned to her for makeup before my engagement photo session when I wanted to look like "me only better." Again, amazing! And, of course, Day Of her makeup on me looked stunning. I received many compliments. It was great to have had the prior trials with Jocelyn so we could tweak along the way what worked best for my skin and looked best. I loved my makeup from Jocelyn so much that I wore it overnight on the wedding and into my honeymoon the next day!

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Jocelyn did make-up for me, my wedding party, and some family for my recent September wedding and did an INCREDIBLE job! She was on time, efficient, professional, super sweet and personable, and did an amazing job with our makeup. I was very picky about how I wanted my makeup done and she was patient and did it perfectly and gave me stuff to touch it up with (lip gloss, concealer) later in the day but it was so well done and long-lasting that I never needed to touch it up, it lasted all day/night! Came out great in photos! She had been recommended to me by another make-up artist who is a friend of a friend. I highly recommend Jocelyn!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

Jocelyn was absolutely amazing and made everyone feel and look so beutiful the day of my wedding! I can’t wait for her to do my make up again for my best friends wedding in june!

Emily · Married on 09/15/2017

Jocelyn, I am so happy that I found you to do the makeup for my special day. It could not have gone better and absolutely all of my friends were so enamored with how perfect your work came out. My bridesmaids were so happy and one of them even wants to book you for her own wedding. Also, you listened to all of the girls and what they wanted. No one felt pressured to look a certain way and I absolutely commend you for that. Your professionalism and kindness were a perfect balance. Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you so much success!

Suzanne · Married on 09/10/2017

Jocelyn is not only reliable and professional but she brings so much joy to your day! She was easy to talk to and she loves seeing brides light up!! She is truly a gem and did her best to accommodate what I wanted. Thank you Jocelyn!

• Katie

Katie M Smith · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing amazing amazing

I have had the absolute pleasure of having Jocelyn do my makeup for not only my wedding day but other occasions she is the most selfless and compassionate person I’ve honestly ever encountered she not only makes you look beautiful and flawless but she makes you feel beautiful !

If i could get married a million times just to have her do my makeup i absolutely would !

Xoxoxoxox

Katie Smith

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

My bridesmaids and I had so many compliments about our makeup and we all loved the way it came out. It was a pleasure working with Jocelyn!

Julia · Married on 07/22/2017

Jocelyn was a dream to work with for my wedding makeup. She offers two trials before your wedding day, suggests colors/products that work for your skin tone and truly listens to what you want to look like on your wedding day. She and her assistant were efficient and a pleasure to work with the day of, all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup. I highly recommend her for any of your makeup needs!

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2017

Everything about the service that day was amazing! All of my expectations were definitely exceeded and was feeling beautiful all day long !

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Jocelyn is a true professional and did an AMAZING job with my makeup and my bridesmaids’ makeup on my wedding day. She is super accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her for any event not just your wedding day!

Kylie · Married on 06/09/2017

Throughout the entire process Jocelyn was friendly and professional. She is a true makeup artist and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. My Makeup lasted the whole night and the touch up bag was an added bonus. Not to mention my bridesmaids and I looked Flawless in the wedding photos! I can't imagine every choosing another makeup artist. She is such a talent but also a lovely person to boot. I would highly recommend her services. Thanks Jocelyn!

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Jocelyn brought so much calmness to my wedding day morning. I fell in love with her style during the trials and all of my bridesmaids were so happy with their looks. I couldn’t be more thankful to have a talented and experienced make-up artist who was also able to help me center my mind and emotions in preparation for the day! Highly recommended!

Natalia · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Jocelyn was the most peaceful experience I've ever had with a makeup artist!! She is the sweetest, most calm person ever. She made me feel so comfortable and so relaxed on the day of my wedding, and at the end when I thought she couldn't get any better, she gave me a little tote with an extra dab of all the colors she had used on my face (lipstick, foundation, concealer, etc) in addition to a face mask and makeup wipes!!! This made me feel so special and cared for, it was definitely the cherry on top of my sundae. Aside from her amazing personality, Jocelyn was able to transform me into a beautiful bride! Everyone commented on her professionalism and her work on my face, especially my eyes. I absolutely loved it all! She is truly the best! Thank you Jocelyn!!

Jocelyn is wonderful! She is so talented and really listens. She made me look like me, but better. She has a very bright future! Highly recommended.

McDonough · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't often make it a habit to write reviews but I could not let this professional go by without any recognition. Hiring Jocelyn Mariah Makeup was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Right from the first communication she was pleasant, professional, warm and very responsive. I was able to book a trial with her where she was very open to hearing what I was comfortable with and envisioned for my wedding. We went through pictures together and she made an effort to really understand my vision. She communicated with me post trial to go over how the makeup wore and if I wanted to add or take away anything. Fast forward to the day of the wedding . Jocelyn showed up with a wonderful assistant by the name of Hailey. They were both very punctual, professional, sweet and beyond talented. I was very nervous on my wedding day and Jocelyn made the extra effort to talk to me, calm me down made me laugh and made me feel at ease. Not only was she my makeup artist she kept me grounded and calm and has such a wonderful and positive presence. I had 7 bridesmaids , 1 mother and 2 grandmothers in addition to myself ( ranging from 13 years old to 89 ). Every single person was very happy and felt beautiful that day and it was all done on schedule. I was really impressed with her knowledge and ability to work with lots of different skin types and deliver age appropriate makeup . They were both knowledgeable on products and very well prepared even for my large group . I can say with absolute confidence that I would be comfortable recommending Jocelyn and her team to any person on any occasion. I will continue to recommend her to any upcoming brides I meet and I will definitely be using her for any future life events! I am so thankful for this experience !