Joan's Bridal Couture Reviews

33 | Reynoldsburg, OH

33 Reviews for Joan's Bridal Couture

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2011

I have come to Joan previously for two bridesmaid dresses, and because of her outstanding helpfulness, I immediately came to her when I was planning my wedding for my dress, as did all of my bridesmaids. Joan was extremely helpful in keeping me posted on the status of my orders, helping order the correct dress size so that I would need the fewest amount of alterations possible (I ended up not needing any!), and keeping my wedding dress order as simple as possible when there were so many other elements I had to worry about. Joan and Roger were amazing people throughout the whole process - they always kept me in the loop since I was planning our wedding long distance, and were always able to squeeze me in on short notice when I was in town, even during Prom season when they were already slammed.

If you want to look amazing on your wedding day, Joan will help you look great and also help outfit all of your bridal party as well. You can't go wrong if you come to Joan, and you will also get much more personalized service over the big box stores and great value for your money!

Sent on 06/14/2011

nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

I went to David's Bridal twice looking for bridesmaid dresses and both times were terrible experiences! I showed up without an appointment on a Saturday during prom season with all five of my bridesmaids and my mom and they still helped us, despite having other appointments! They were very nice, professional and helpful, even though they were very busy. I did not buy my wedding dress here, so I can't comment on that, but I would definitely recommend going to Joan's Bridal Couture for bridesmaid dresses. I gave a 4 on responsiveness because my maid of honor said she called multiple times to set up an appointment to pick up her dress and have it altered, but they never returned her calls.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Emily · Married on 05/28/2011

I only had to have one fitting for my wedding dress! I was freaking out because my work was sending me out of town two weeks before my wedding and had only one fitting, but when I went for what i thought would be another fitting, the dress was done and fit like a glove! I love it and love that she when she said it would be done, she really did mean it would be done!

Sent on 05/28/2011

Alexandra · Married on 12/10/2016

I had a bridesmaid dress and wedding dress altered with Joan and she did a phenomenal job. Both dresses turned out perfect and Joan was so nice and fun to work with! Joan is truly gifted. Any date or time that I needed to make an appointment, she always made it work. Highly recommend Joan's Bridal Couture!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Jill · Married on 10/15/2016

Joan was very easy to work with and really listened to what I was looking for. I didn't have a big budget for my dress, but still gave me lots of options. Her knowledge of construction was incredible and after just one fitting my dress fit PERFECT and I was able to take it home earlier than anticipated.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/23/2009

Joan was amazing!! The other thing I didnt like was that I was not informed that my dress, as well as all five bridesmaids dresses, were delayed. But Joan is amazing, alterations were very cheap and MUCH better than the places two of my bridesmaids took their dresses to. I would recommend her.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Joseph · Married on 10/27/2018

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

Extremely disappointed. The dress I ordered was never shipped. No one at Joan's tried to contact me to inform me that dress was no longer available. I had to make several calls over the course of two weeks to find out. They promised to find a replacement. After another month passed I had to call again. This time it only took a week of calling to reach someone. I asked for a refund. And now here it is three weeks later and I am trying to get the status of my refund. Extremely UnProfessional. No emails ever get answered. No one answers their phone and when you leave a VM, no one ever returns your call. I don't see how they can have so many positive reviews.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Connie · Married on 12/09/2016

0.4
      0.5

WORST experience EVER !!!!!!My only sons/child wedding pictures were RUINED when she left the undercovering LONGER than the dress itself. I will discourage EVERYONE I know to go there!!! SO UPSET WITH HER !!!!!!! I wasn't even offered a refund ! Which should have happened !!

Sent on 03/22/2017