71 Reviews for Joanne Vandal Photography

Multi. Locations (2)
Prints (2)
Albums (1)
Save the Date (1)

Joanne was beyond attentive to us from start to finish. She put us both at ease during the planning process and while we were taking our photos. She has a great eye for photography and all of our pictures from the engagement shoot and wedding were absolutely amazing. We would highly recommend working with Joanne for your wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

The minute my now-husband and I met Joanne, we felt completely at ease and that she was really listening to what was most important to us. This occurred during the 1-hr on-site meeting she includes in her packages, which was a large part of why we chose her. We walked through the entire plan for the wedding day and left feeling like old friends. She took my frenzied lists and created a calm, cool, and relaxed atmosphere on the day-of where she made sure to capture everything we wanted, all the while making the whole wedding party feel like supermodels. Her photos incorporated details of the venue as well as sentimental aspects we specifically asked for, creating an overall gorgeous and uniquely memorable album of photos. We cannot recommend her enough and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Joanne Vandal Photography helped make our wedding day perfect. From the start, Joanne made sure to thoroughly understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Joanne made those dreams a reality. Through personable customer service and flexibility, Joanne took much of the wedding planning pressure off of us and helped to ensure the ideal wedding day. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had the pleasure of working with Joanne closely in the beginning of my wedding planning stages I couldn't imagine working with anyone else! Joanne was by far the easiest and most knowledgeable person when it came to planning timelines and how we would get the best photos she also was extremely accommodating with our difficult schedules and super responsive to our questions. I loved Joannes sheer raw talent her photos captured of our day which drew me into meeting her initially. Her photos are not photoshopped and fake instead they captured the moments and we feel like we're are then when we look back. It was so nice to be surprised in the moments she captured and the sheer details she thought of due to her artistic style. When you meet Joanne you feel like she's family and someone you have known your entire life her personality helps you feel comfortable on letting her in to a very intimate day of your life. Also, her prices were cost effective and surpass the work she does! We look forward to working with Joanne in the future for any of our future portrait needs my family and guests also raved about how great she was to work with! I forgot to add the turn around time for our photos Joanne didn't even take 4 weeks to produce them which is extremely fast!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Krystal, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about working with Joanne! What initially drew me to Joanne the most is that she takes breathtaking photos without all of the "smoke and mirrors" that some other photographers use; she just makes you look good naturally, no over-airbrushing or crazy filters, just REAL photography talent. We used Joanne for both our engagement and wedding photography. She has such a knack for figuring out a couple's "style" and incorporating it into her work. I wouldn't consider ourselves people who are particularly comfortable in front of a camera, but Joanne made it so easy and fun! Joanne pays attention to every detail and will bend over backwards (sometimes almost literally) to get the photos you want. Joannes pricing is very reasonable and I consider her photos to be on par or better than some of the photographers who charge twice as much or more. If you want incredible, affordable, and just all-around amazing photos, you should give Joanne a call!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I used Joanne Vandal for our wedding on 11/4/17 and she was fantastic for the entire event, as well as very helpful and accommodating! She made the whole process easy for beginning to end, especially since we planned our wedding from long distance. Her prices are very reasonable and you will receive quality pictures. We love the pictures she took from our wedding day and would highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was so helpful in finding a location that would make our engagement pictures beautiful. My fiance and I felt so comfortable and relaxed while working with Joanne. I appreciated her honesty and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was absolutely wonderful! Aside from being a fantastic photographer, she is flexible, creative, and was very receptive to our ideas. We did not have a videographer for our wedding, but do not feel like we missed out because our wedding pictures captured our day perfectly.

Profile Picture Camille, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne and her colleague Tanya were very helpful and made us feel comfortable for every picture to make sure they captured every moment. Every time we look at the first look pictures it brings us back to the most perfect moment of the day that Zack and I shared together. Our photos came out BEAUTIFUL and we are so happy with the results of our wedding day pictures. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne is an amazingly talented and fun photographer, and was an absolute pleasure to work with! My, now husband, and I planned our CT wedding while living in CO so it was very important to find someone who was responsive and accommodating to all our requests. Joanne made sure that we had several phone encounters along with tons of communication through email to ensure we had a timeline in place for our wedding day. The best part of it all was we just had to show up! She kept things organized and professional and made sure that every detail and all of our needs were captured. Fast forward 3 weeks (talk about fast) and our pictures are everything we hoped for and more, simply beautiful! We could not be happier and definitely recommend Joanne to anyone who may be looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Joanne was professional easy going and a great photographer! I would highly recommend her. She was a pleasure to work with and had great ideas for photo shots. She was very patient with the younger children and they loved her. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the photo shots! I would use her in the future for any activities I'd like photographs from. I hope you give her a try, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Joanne for making our day so memorable!

Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Best Day Ever!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - A smile says a thousand words!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - I love this photo. Thanks Joanne!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Great photo of my niece and nephew!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Great reception picture!
Photos
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Got you to smile in one photo dad!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Sealed with a kiss!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - So happy our family was part of our ceremony!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Love the dress shots!
Profile Picture Kenda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Joanne was such a wonderful photographer. She was very responsive when reaching out to her about pricing and setting up time to talk about our ideas. I had a list of photos that I wanted to make sure Joanne captured during the day and she was able to capture all of them (and more!). Her pricing is very reasonable and she is very very flexible with schedules and timelines. She was able to get all my pictures back to me within 4 weeks and even expedited the process since I wanted to use my photos in my thank you notes to my guests. The pictures were beautiful and she had a great eye for awesome pictures! I would highly recommend Joanne for your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Krissy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are simply not enough stars to rate Joanne's Service! I honestly don't know what we would have done without her, seriously... She was so professional and was able to keep our wedding moving in the right direction; even as our Wedding was spiraling out of control due to the terrible banquet manager who was assigned to handle our event. Joanne was able to not only capture amazing pics that we will cherish forever, she was able to make up where other "event professionals" failed. We love our pictures and we owe Joanne a great amount of gratitude for her Professionalism, Skills and frankly leadership. If you want to be certain that your getting a pro to shoot your wedding and your considering her, look no further. As an added benefit the pricing is more than fair. We were referred to Joanne and would definitely recommend her to our friends and family for sooo many reasons!

Profile Picture Shaun, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was fantastic from first contact to the end of our night at our wedding. She was flexible, understood what we were looking for and delivered 150%.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was great! Creative and helpful throughout the whole experience. Really an all around fantastic package. Guests even commented on how great she was. I would recommend to family and friends without hesitation!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was absolutely amazing! From our initial consult, our engagement pictures, right through our wedding! She is fun, creative, and takes amazing photographs! Joanne is professional and is there to make your day one you will remember forever! Not only did Joanne exceed our expectations, she was also A LOT more affordable than many other photographers we looked at! Our wedding pictures are so good I have no idea how we are going to pick ones to hang, print, etc. I would recommend Joanne to anyone looking for a fun, creative, affordable, and professional photographer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Can not express enough how amazing Joanne is! So glad i decided to hire her for my wedding...not only is she professional & very talented but she is also an all around amazing person. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. Recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Janika, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was amazing! We did tons of research before choosing her to capture our wedding's special moments. We ended up also booking a Fall engagement photo shoot with our kids to get a feel for things before the big day & the shots came out great!

Wedding day was perfect. Joanne captured beautiful shots without being invasive or distracting in any way. The process in which photos are made available for us to view & download is super simple & convenient. Joanne's prices were ridiculously low for the amount of quality & care she provides.

Aside from the wonderful quality of the product you will receive & the beautiful memories to look back on, Joanne is very fun & such a pleasure to have around. Every time we met or spoke prior to the big day she was always very punctual, organized & genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding. You just can't find anyone better, seriously.

Profile Picture Dennise, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was a joy to work with. She was a great combination of professionalism and fun that only contributed to our big day! The assistant she booked and brought added to the character of the event, and the photos were absolutely fantastic. So much variance in the types of pictures, between awesome formals, great detail-oriented shots, and casual fun pictures that captured moments that we could not have seen on wedding day. Big thumbs up!

Profile Picture User7444313, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was the best photographer we could have asked for for our special day! We are so happy with how all of the pictures turned out and her (and her assistant's) professionalism. Her creativity and willingness to get a great photo during the wedding and engagement shoot really made the memories we captured that much more special. We would definitely recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was super accompdating of our modest budget and delivered amazing photos of our special day. Joanne thought outside of the box and took us to a local skate park to get the beautiful colors from local graffiti artists in the background and the photos came out absolutely stunning. We also got the amazing traditional photos and Joanne took the best picture of our wedding bands by putting the bands on our cake topper robots. She completely caught the feel of us as a couple and translated that to amazing wedding photos.

Profile Picture Erica , 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was amazing from the start. She worked with us on our budget and made our giant wedding party's photos go very smoothly! She was very relatable, funny, and professional. We had so much fun working with her!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was very easy to work with and very accommodating. She took her time to take top notch pictures for my daughters senior pics. We loved each and every one of them!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy with Joanne and her assistant during our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User7410691, 1+ year ago, 1 Review