64 Reviews for Joanne Vandal Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
60 Joanne Vandal Photography Reviews

My husband and I used Joanne Vandal for our wedding on 11/4/17 and she was fantastic for the entire event, as well as very helpful and accommodating! She made the whole process easy for beginning to end, especially since we planned our wedding from long distance. Her prices are very reasonable and you will receive quality pictures. We love the pictures she took from our wedding day and would highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was so helpful in finding a location that would make our engagement pictures beautiful. My fiance and I felt so comfortable and relaxed while working with Joanne. I appreciated her honesty and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was absolutely wonderful! Aside from being a fantastic photographer, she is flexible, creative, and was very receptive to our ideas. We did not have a videographer for our wedding, but do not feel like we missed out because our wedding pictures captured our day perfectly.

Profile Picture Camille, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne and her colleague Tanya were very helpful and made us feel comfortable for every picture to make sure they captured every moment. Every time we look at the first look pictures it brings us back to the most perfect moment of the day that Zack and I shared together. Our photos came out BEAUTIFUL and we are so happy with the results of our wedding day pictures. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne is an amazingly talented and fun photographer, and was an absolute pleasure to work with! My, now husband, and I planned our CT wedding while living in CO so it was very important to find someone who was responsive and accommodating to all our requests. Joanne made sure that we had several phone encounters along with tons of communication through email to ensure we had a timeline in place for our wedding day. The best part of it all was we just had to show up! She kept things organized and professional and made sure that every detail and all of our needs were captured. Fast forward 3 weeks (talk about fast) and our pictures are everything we hoped for and more, simply beautiful! We could not be happier and definitely recommend Joanne to anyone who may be looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Joanne was professional easy going and a great photographer! I would highly recommend her. She was a pleasure to work with and had great ideas for photo shots. She was very patient with the younger children and they loved her. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the photo shots! I would use her in the future for any activities I'd like photographs from. I hope you give her a try, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Joanne for making our day so memorable!

Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Best Day Ever!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - A smile says a thousand words!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - I love this photo. Thanks Joanne!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Great photo of my niece and nephew!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Great reception picture!
Photos
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Got you to smile in one photo dad!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Sealed with a kiss!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - So happy our family was part of our ceremony!
Photo for Joanne Vandal Photography Review - Love the dress shots!
Profile Picture Kenda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Joanne was such a wonderful photographer. She was very responsive when reaching out to her about pricing and setting up time to talk about our ideas. I had a list of photos that I wanted to make sure Joanne captured during the day and she was able to capture all of them (and more!). Her pricing is very reasonable and she is very very flexible with schedules and timelines. She was able to get all my pictures back to me within 4 weeks and even expedited the process since I wanted to use my photos in my thank you notes to my guests. The pictures were beautiful and she had a great eye for awesome pictures! I would highly recommend Joanne for your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Krissy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was fantastic from first contact to the end of our night at our wedding. She was flexible, understood what we were looking for and delivered 150%.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was absolutely amazing! From our initial consult, our engagement pictures, right through our wedding! She is fun, creative, and takes amazing photographs! Joanne is professional and is there to make your day one you will remember forever! Not only did Joanne exceed our expectations, she was also A LOT more affordable than many other photographers we looked at! Our wedding pictures are so good I have no idea how we are going to pick ones to hang, print, etc. I would recommend Joanne to anyone looking for a fun, creative, affordable, and professional photographer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Can not express enough how amazing Joanne is! So glad i decided to hire her for my wedding...not only is she professional & very talented but she is also an all around amazing person. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. Recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Janika, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was amazing! We did tons of research before choosing her to capture our wedding's special moments. We ended up also booking a Fall engagement photo shoot with our kids to get a feel for things before the big day & the shots came out great!

Wedding day was perfect. Joanne captured beautiful shots without being invasive or distracting in any way. The process in which photos are made available for us to view & download is super simple & convenient. Joanne's prices were ridiculously low for the amount of quality & care she provides.

Aside from the wonderful quality of the product you will receive & the beautiful memories to look back on, Joanne is very fun & such a pleasure to have around. Every time we met or spoke prior to the big day she was always very punctual, organized & genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding. You just can't find anyone better, seriously.

Profile Picture Dennise, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was a joy to work with. She was a great combination of professionalism and fun that only contributed to our big day! The assistant she booked and brought added to the character of the event, and the photos were absolutely fantastic. So much variance in the types of pictures, between awesome formals, great detail-oriented shots, and casual fun pictures that captured moments that we could not have seen on wedding day. Big thumbs up!

Profile Picture User7444313, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was the best photographer we could have asked for for our special day! We are so happy with how all of the pictures turned out and her (and her assistant's) professionalism. Her creativity and willingness to get a great photo during the wedding and engagement shoot really made the memories we captured that much more special. We would definitely recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was super accompdating of our modest budget and delivered amazing photos of our special day. Joanne thought outside of the box and took us to a local skate park to get the beautiful colors from local graffiti artists in the background and the photos came out absolutely stunning. We also got the amazing traditional photos and Joanne took the best picture of our wedding bands by putting the bands on our cake topper robots. She completely caught the feel of us as a couple and translated that to amazing wedding photos.

Profile Picture Erica , 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was amazing from the start. She worked with us on our budget and made our giant wedding party's photos go very smoothly! She was very relatable, funny, and professional. We had so much fun working with her!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was very easy to work with and very accommodating. She took her time to take top notch pictures for my daughters senior pics. We loved each and every one of them!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy with Joanne and her assistant during our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User7410691, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's not easy picking a photographer for your big day. Once your wedding day is over your pictures are all you really have to remember the most important day of your life. I can honestly say that if I could do it all again I would 100 percent go with Joanne again. Her pictures were stunning and she was so easy going and accommodating. She is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely aims to please. She was very affordable and exceeded our expectations. I absolutely will recommend her to anyone I know who is newly engaged :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture katie, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joanne was fantastic! She was the perfect match for the "go with the flow" style of our backyard wedding which we planned in a few months time. She was professional but laid back, which is exactly what you want on your big day! She captured every detail, every formal photo I could ask for, awesome candids and super fun photos of our guests! I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Madysen, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne Vandal is a phenomenally talented photographer who was able to document the biggest moment of my life flawlessly. I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am with her service. I would and have recommended her to any couple that has recently been engaged.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Joanne and Joanne vandal photography. She was beyond responsive and seemed to truly understand what we wanted on our big day. She was great with our dogs and our large family. I still have my family telling me how amazing the photos are and how impressed they were that she captured EVERY moment of the wedding ! She was wonderful. We highly recommend !

Profile Picture Meleah, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joanne was amazing from start to finish. From the moment my wife and I reached out, she was responsive, flexible and thorough. She completely owned the process (mainly our crazy families) and was able to capture amazing photos of our Wedding Day. We couldn't be happier and I would highly recommend Joanne to anyone looking for an amazing photographer at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Joanne is a fantastic photographer. She is easy to work with and will work with you to get the photos you want and will surprise you with photos you hadn't thought of. Joanne is also willing to customize her packages to better fit your budget. I highly recommend Joanne for any formal occasion.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did a mini family session. Joanne was great to work with! I have two small children and she really knew how to make them smile! I am thrilled with our pictures!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/15/15, 1 Review