Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events Reviews

28 | Miami, FL

28 Reviews for Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events

Krystal · Married on 10/06/2018

I had the great pleasure of meeting Jo and was able to talk and plan my entire baby shower in one sitting. She covered every detail and even helped me do my thank you cards. She truly is professional and got so much done in such a short time. My family and friends loved it so much and are using her for their events. I tried to plan my baby shower on my own and with the stress of being 8 months pregnant and family putting there 2 cents in didn't work out. Jo came in and took over. I definitely recommend her for all your events! Thank you so much Jo! Our baby girl was honored in style! :)

Sent on 04/18/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

One word: Phenomenal

Jo and her team were absolutely PHENOMENAL. I wish I had the words to describe how incredibly amazing she was. From the moment we booked her we knew we made the right choice. No matter what time I would text her with a random question or help with a vendor, she would respond so fast and her advice and recommendations were invaluable. I literally felt like I was the only bride she was helping plan a wedding for! My husband and I to this day said that the best decision we ever made was hiring Jo and her team because our wedding was perfect and the absolute best day of our lives!! Any mishaps that happened (which I’m sure were many) she handled immediately and without bringing it to our attention so that we could enjoy our day. I even got bit by a bug and had an allergic reaction and her team went out of their way to get me a non drowsy benedryl (is this not 5 star service?!). If you want to have a good wedding, I recommend a planner. Now if you want to have a spectacular wedding, I definitely recommend Jo Irigoyen Events!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2018

A wedding can be one of the most stressful and exciting times of a couple's life. Jo and her team took the stress out of our lives, which helped us focus on the exciting part of getting married. Jo was absolutely amazing from the very beginning, and I don't know what I would've done without the fantastic work that she did for our wedding. At all hours of the day, Jo was there to help us through all of our biggest needs and did so with ease. She always kept our best interest in mind and always kept our vision a top priority. One thing that separates Jo from the rest in the business is just how much she cares about her couples. During the beginning stages of our planning, Jo reached out to me (the bride) and told me that I can reach out to her at any moment and time throughout the process to talk with her about wedding and non-wedding related topics. This is the sign of true class and Jo embodies that in every moment in your journey before, during, and after your wedding day. Jo attended every meeting and planning session, even if we were not able to make it. Knowing that she had it all covered made it much easier to know that we could have the best wedding possible and focus on ourselves. I recommend anyone who is looking for someone who they can trust and rely on to make sure their wedding goes smoothly, to hire Jo and her team. In doing so, you will be hiring the best in the business and you will be able to focus on enjoying the most memorable day of your life. Thank you Jo and team!

Sent on 08/12/2018

michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!! But words can’t even begin to describe how perfect Jo and her team made our special day! Everything was clear and easy from the start. She works with amazing vendors and will make sure to get you the right team to bring your vision to life! My new husband and I had crazy schedules, but Jo always worked with us to make sure things things got done and we had the best experience while doing them. She knew how to keep stress to a minimum. Walking into that reception venue was one of the most memorable moments that’ll stay with us a lifetime. She brought our vision to life and it was better than anything we could have expected!! Guests are still raving about it! Honestly, if anything went wrong that day, we have no idea about it! And that’s how THE BEST planners do it! Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, a million thank you’s wouldn’t be enough!! We would recommend Jo and her team over and over!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/10/2018

Jo and her team did an amazing job! I couldn’t thank her more for everything she did for Jose and I. We are so glad she was able to guide us through the wedding process. Her professionalism, her ability to handle situations, and her availability to answer calls and texts was great! She really made everything go smoothly! We definitely recommend her !!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Jehan · Married on 02/03/2018

Jo was amazing from the moment we hired her, she was extremely accommodating and expert at handling multiple decision makers, and boy did we have a few :-) Leading up to our wedding day Jo was helpful, caring and looked out for all of our needs and wishes. On the wedding day Jo and her team were instrumental in making the day absolutely perfect! Their hard work, attentiveness, professionalism and efficiency was greatly appreciated. As the bride on the day of the wedding I was impressed by how seamless the day and night went. Thanks to Jo and her team we had the most fabulous wedding day and we would highly recommend them!
    Our special day was in Miami which was not our home base, having Jo to guide and protect our interests along the way made what could have been a rather difficult process absolutely worry free. At any point that an issue presented itself Jo was ready with solutions and options for us.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Nathalie · Married on 01/27/2018

Jo and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I cannot picture my wedding day without them. So sweet, professional, helpful and most importantly attentive. She is the master of masters when it comes to event planning. She helps with every detail along the way and executes to the fullest for your special day. She will make your wedding dreams come true!! Our day was beyond PERFECT... it was MAGICAL thanks to her and her team. If you are looking for a wedding or event planner- HIRE JO! You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Natalie · Married on 12/16/2017

I honestly don’t even know where to begin...Jo is my savior, I truly do not know where I would have been without her to keep me sane. If you are looking for a wedding planner, just stop looking now. Jo is not only dedicated to you but she truly makes you feel like family. You can see how much she loves her job and the passion and commitment that she puts into you and your wedding day in and day out. There wasn’t a time at night that I felt like a bother to her and she was always there to answer any question (I had about a billion questions) and honestly has now become like family. Jo was beyond what my expectations for a wedding planner should be like. She truly is the best. Thank you Jo for planning the wedding of my dreams and being who you are!

Love- The Gonzalez’s

Sent on 12/30/2017

Gisselle · Married on 12/16/2017

Where do I begin? Jo was the most incredible wedding coordinator. We feel so blessed to have had her help us plan every detail for our dream wedding. We have known Jo for many years which made it so much more special. She completely went above and beyond everything we wanted. She is extremely professional, attentive, and honest. We owe our big day to her and would recommend her whole heartedly to anyone who asks. She truly outdid herself and ensured that our wedding was far beyond what we imagined. I do not think our wedding would have been so incredible without her guidance. We love you so much Jo. Thank you for making this not only the most amazing night of our lives but such a beautiful and special experience.
    - The Arce's

Sent on 01/01/2018

Janet · Married on 11/25/2017

So we decided to have a 60 ppl party with our overseas and out state family and friends to celebrate and announce our daughter's engagement, on thanksgiving's day. Obviously we wanted to be an unforgettable event. After searching and having meetings with different companies we chose Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events, they are the best. They took care of EVERYTHING from A to Z, I just felt like another guest in my own party. Now is time to start planing our daughter's wedding, and with my eyes closed, I will leave it to Jo Irigoyen Luxury Events to take care of everything and make that special day another success and unforgettable event.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Karina · Married on 10/12/2017

Let's see how do I start....
    I am a mother-in-law that was very involved in my son's wedding, not in a bad way ( If that is what some of you are thinking :) ) I had pretty much planned everything, but soon found out that I couldn't do it alone, and 4 Months before the wedding I decided that I needed HELP! & through reviews and Instagram I found Jo Irigoyen ! We meet and Instantly fell in Love with her. Then I started to get nervous, I am not going to Lie! She was pregnant and she was due in September, I said to myself "How will this happen if the wedding is in October ???" She is a new mom she will have to attend to the baby! Well, all I can say is that she has amazed me with her keeping in touch & caring for a less than a month old baby! Words cannot express the gratitude I have right now, to Jo Irigoyen & Staff WOW!! you guys were just amazing and surpassed my expectations, I have so much respect for the work that you do and you do it so effortless.... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! For being so sensitive to our needs, for your passion, & caring heart, Every detail was beautiful even with the unpredictable weather. Karina & Karlos have expressed to me how happy they are how everything went so smoothly, and how everything was taken care of with no stress, and with such professionalism.
    The couple and I want to wish you all the success, prosperity with your busy! You are an amazing person & so glad I chose you to help with this special day in their Lives & mine :) !!!
    Love, Mother of the Groom. Anita

Sent on 10/27/2017

Heidi · Married on 10/07/2017

I was lucky enough to have met Jo while I was a bridesmaid at a friend’s wedding. I was recently engaged and got her card not knowing that she would be helping me plan the wedding of my dreams! Jo not only was my wedding planner, she grew to become a good friend as well. She is professional, kind, patient, and is very honest. The day of our wedding, her team was amazing from making sure things went smoothly to making sure we had drinks in our hands at all times. I highly recommend Jo and her team for wedding planning services!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Maria Karla

Maria karla · Married on 07/15/2017

What can I say about Jo.. since the very first moment we met we just clicked! She was a bride herself not so long ago so she understands everything you can possibly tell her! I came to her when the contract with the venue I had fell down, I was a mess myself! She was there to calm me down and to help me find a new venue & made the process so easy.
    From there on she helped me with everything.. finding vendors, meeting with them, giving me advice and always a text away!
    Saturday, July 15 was the big day and when I walked into that room I couldn't believe my eyes! Everything was so beautiful and exactly how I wanted!
    During the party Jo and her team did not stop spoiling us with drinks and anything we needed.
    I am so glad I found her and I am so glad I hired her!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Jo,

Daniel and I are in the process of writing handwritten Thank You notes but wanted to take the time to leave you and your team a review, because I can’t stop thinking about how perfect our wedding was June 3rd at the Fontainebleau Hotel.

Everyone told me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! You’re an absolutely amazing wedding planner, and you stopped at nothing to make sure Daniel and I had the most incredible day of our lives! I’m beyond happy I was recommended to you and I will always pass on the word to future brides to hire you as their wedding planner! Thank you so much for being there for me from start to finish, being so patient with me living across the country, and putting up with numerous questions and concerns months prior. Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for you, and your team!

Even though we didn’t utilize the Terrace due to the weather, Our wedding was beautiful and glamorous. It was the day I had always dreamed of. I’m telling myself over and over how glad I am that I took your advice on the centerpieces and decorations at the reception as they were stunningly gorgeous. You really can vision the best wedding ever!!! Thanks to you, Angel and Cassie I want you to know that Daniel and I were truly able to fully enjoy our wedding day without a worry in the world! Your team is phenomenal and we are so blessed to have had you all on our wedding day! Best of luck continuing as a wedding planner, you’re truly something special.

Emily and Daniel Leal-Fernandez

06/03/17

Sent on 06/16/2017

Esperanza · Married on 04/29/2017

Jo is simple amazing. She not only made my wedding dream come true with her amazing suggestions but she was able to facilitate all the venue and vendors contracts perfectly. She was very detailed oriented and on top of every time line needed. Her team is very professional and my wedding planning and wedding day was perfect! I would recommed her to anyone to have the best bridal experience.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Aurora · Married on 04/29/2017

Jo was absolutely amazing! She did everything on time, quick to respond, her ideas were beautiful she helped make the event 10x better. The day of the event everything ran smooth and had me stress free! Definitely recommend 10/10!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Natasha · Married on 03/24/2017

There is no denial that we were both extremely happy with Jo service. From day one we felt perfectly at ease knowing that our dream wedding was in the best of hands. Me and my husband were fortunate enough to work with Jo for the entire wedding planning process which consisted of 1 year and 3 months of planning a very detailed, unique and fun wedding. There was never an email, text, phone call or question that went unanswered. Jo was there for us for whatever we needed. Her professionalism and passion is what every bride can dream of in a planner. I must admit I am the controller type and for me to be able to hand down the biggest event in our life to someone is HUGE. But this only shows you how much I trust jo and that trust comes from action, which she took all the time. She was so open to any new challenges we threw at her. If it was working with in a certain budget, getting a certain look, finding a rare peice she was there ready to help with a smile! The amount of peace I felt the day of my wedding cake from knowing that she was going to execute just as we had been planning and dreaming. & let me tell you she created our vision to the TEE!! There was not a single detail left out. Her attentiveness to us through out the entire night was unbelievable. We actually ATE and tried all of our appetizer and had a our favorite drink in hand the entire 6 hours. She made sure we enjoyed our special moment by taking everything on. Then there was her team, who was also there working alongside her- WOW is all I can say!!! They were just as amazing as she was. Our entire wedding ran on time YES you herd everything was perfect on time. There were no mess ups at all!!there was not a single person who didn't stop us to tell us how amazing our planner was! We honestly had the most perfect wedding. It was a dream that we didn't want to wake up from and for that we have Jo to thank!!!!!I can't wait to continue working with you on manny more special occasions!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Valerie · Married on 01/28/2017

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Jo and her team. Throughout the planning process, Jo was attentive, patient, organized and resourceful.

Jo helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day. She took the reigns on handling vendors and made sure all of our attendants (and little ones!) knew exactly what they were doing, and made it fun and enjoyable throughout. She was always courteous and detail-oriented and kept things running smoothly from rehearsal to ceremony to reception.

On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Jo and her team were on it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better team, and am so grateful that we picked Jo to help us throughout our wedding planning.

I would recommend Jo and her team to anyone looking to have an absolutely FLAWLESS Luxury event!

xoxox - The Santory's

Sent on 02/02/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/26/2016

I will try my best to explain my gratitude for Jo, but I feel words can not do that justice.

I feel it is difficult to find an event/wedding planner who is trustworthy, professional, dedicated, but Jo seems to meet these expectations effortlessly. From our first meeting with her till the end of our wedding day, her passion and commitment was always present. She saw our vision for our dream wedding and made it happen! Jo was easily accessible, solution-focused, organized & patient. If we had questions, she would always find an answer. If we had any issues, she would solve them. We love and appreciate her hard work, dedication and love for attention to detail. She's my go-to for any future events in our lives (i.e. baby shower, birthday celebrations).

Thank you for everything Jo! <3

Sent on 11/28/2016

Cristina · Married on 11/13/2016

Jo is the best!!! Right now I am currently in the process of booking my second event in three months with her because the first one was absolute PERFECTION! Not only is she a nice person with excellent taste; the amount of energy and effort she put into my Mother's surprise luncheon was as if it were her own mother! On top of that, the amount of preparation and selection was so on point, for me to have recreated it myself it would have cost me MORE money! DO NOT HESITATE!! She is your one stop shop for all your party planning needs regardless of the occasion! Looking forward to working with her for many years to come! Really Jo, thank you!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Marci · Married on 11/05/2016

Just got back from our honeymoon & could not wait to get wifi to write a review about Jo! There really aren't enough great things to say because she is absolutely outstanding in every way! Not only is she the sweetest person, her professionalism, reliability, and attention to detail are impeccable! From the minute we signed our contract, she was there for us every step of the way and exceeded our expectations greatly. Our wedding planning and the big day itself would not have been the same without her. By far, having Jo as our coordinator was the best decision we made along the way!!!! :)

Sent on 11/13/2016

Marilyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Johanna was a dream to work with ! She was referred to me by family friend when I was in the midst of planning my daughters fifteens and I couldn't of been more grateful. Everything from the linens to the flower arrangements were impeccable. She really brought the Paris theme to life.
    She was attentive to detail and quick to respond. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a special event!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jelinne · Married on 07/02/2016

Jo is amazing! We hired her our Day-Of coordinator for our wedding. My wedding wouldn’t have gone as amazing and smooth if it weren’t her. She is professional, kind, organized, trustworthy, and generally all around wonderful. She really made our vision a reality! My husband and I can't thank her enough! I definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Natalee · Married on 06/04/2016

What can I say, Jo is the best in the industry. It's very difficult to find a trustworthy and professional wedding planner in Miami and Jo truly outshines everyone. From the moment we began planning she was extremely organized and timely. All of of her recommendations for vendors were outstanding and a pleasure to work with. Jo has a lot of passion for what she does and also has a level of commitment which surpasses anyone in the industry. We had an unconventional wedding on a cruise ship and everything was executed perfectly. I would also like to mention how great she was at planning my bridal shower. She made it absolutely stunning. Great value for an amazing planner but most importantly, a truly wonderful person. Thank you Jo!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Christine · Married on 05/14/2016

Jo was an indispensable part of my wedding planning. She was my Day-of Coordinator but went above and beyond the call of duty to help me organize last minute wedding details for the month leading up to the big day. My wedding day would not have gone as seamlessly as it did without Jo's assistance. She was kind, helpful, attentive, organized and calm under pressure. I give her the highest marks and would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 05/31/2016