JN Floral Design Reviews

JN Floral Design 5
JN Floral Design 6
JN Floral Design 7

Rachael · Married on 05/30/2015

We hired JN Floral Design as our florist for our wedding in Plymouth, MA. Joanne is a very creative and artistic florist. After showing her pictures of bouquet and floral arrangements I was interested in, she was able to create gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding. The centerpieces were elegant and unique, and received many compliments from our wedding guests. I would highly recommend JN Floral Design to anyone who is planning their wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Shelley · Married on 10/13/2013

I would highly recommend the services of JN Floral Design. The service we received was highly professional and both my daughter and I were extremely pleased with the beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and pew decorations that made my daughter's big day extra special. From the first day of our meeting when we needed the guidance of an experienced professional to the day of the wedding we felt that Joanne's expertise was exactly what we were looking for to complete our vision. Thank you to Joanne for helping in making our wedding experience a success.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Audrey · Married on 08/25/2012

Joanne is completely creative and wonderful to work with. She was full of ideas and was even willing to work with other florists who volunteered their time to do some of my flowers. She made centerpieces that popped, which was just what I wanted. However, she was a little pricier than the package I had with Waverly Oaks, so more of my budget went to flowers than I had originally planned.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Beautiful and unique bouquets. I especially loved the bridal bouquet. Everything was on time and as ordered.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Deb · Married on 07/30/2017

4.2
      3.5

Our flowers were gorgeous. Joanne came well prepared with ideas and clearly conveyed options with visuals. She followed up quickly with an estimate and delivered exactly what she described with no issues. Interim communication could have been better but since things were delivered perfectly and at exactly the estimable and as described I can't complain. I would definitely recommend Joanne

Sent on 09/22/2017

Gina · Married on 07/11/2015

0.0

Please be aware of the terrible service that JN Floral design provided to me on my wedding day. Our flowers were dropped off almost two hours late. All of our flowers were dead and brown. Joanne promised that she would be the one dropping off our flowers to the event. Instead, she sent two men who had no idea what they were doing. One of the men was setting up the pew bows as the guests arrived at the church. They were not hung correctly on the pews and fell off every time someone walked by. Guests were trying to fix them before I walked down the aisle. When we reached out to Joanne after the wedding to make things right, she was unwilling to refund us our money. We are in the process of filing a claim in the small claims court. Please spread this word to other brides. I don't want anyone to be deceived the way I was.

Sent on 08/27/2015

JN Floral Design's reply:

We are quite grateful for our clients ,who, through a series of testimonials--chronicling our conscientious and professional service, high quality work, and award winning designs--all confirm the inaccuracy of the charges put forth against JN Floral design in this lone, critical review. We wish that the writer had not resorted to a disingenuous portrayal of our work.