11 Reviews for JMV Entertainment

User Photos
Photos

I can't say enough about the Red Letter Players! We had a 600+ guest wedding and they knew exactly how to accommodate for us. Everyone was raving about their performance and I'm still getting inquiries about them! We had a 6 piece band which included 2 vocalists. Everything sounded so good and really set the vibe for the entire night. Malynda is super easy to work with and you can tell she is very experienced. Great value, great performance, great sound system, very professional - I couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Sherwin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

JMV Entertainment was incredible!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

This band is amazing!! Everyone at my reception was talking about how amazing they were. I really wanted a band for my wedding but so many of the bands I looked at were well above my budget. Not only is JMV entertainment fairly/reasonably priced (for live music and compared to other LA/OC bands) but the talent is incredible! Malynda, the owner, was very responsive to emails and was really easy to work with. She also provided ceremony musicians for me and cocktail hour musicians. This was a one-stop shop for me for all wedding-music related things. I highly recommend this band. Don't spend the money on one of the ridiculously overpriced bands, JMV entertainment is fabulous and at a fair price point!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Malynda and her team at JMV Entertainment has been nothing but a joy to work with! Her band and staff were amazing, professional, and not bad on the eyes. Any one looking to book entertainment, whether for a wedding, shower, gathering or anything will not be disappointed! Book them today!

Profile Picture Drexel, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My fiancée and I looked at tons of wedding bands across California, and JMV Entertainment was always at the top of our list. They took care of all the details, knew the answers to questions we didn't even think of, and our guests STILL rave about The Red Letter Players playing our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They're one of the best bands I've seen perform, and I got all the credit from our guests (and new in-laws!) for knocking the selection of live entertainment for our wedding out of the park. Could not recommend more highly!

Profile Picture John, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I hired JMV Entertainment for a reception and they provided an excellent band ,The Red Letter Players. The service was accommodating , professional, and affordable. The band played music from various genres that appealed to all of the guests across generations. I highly recommend JMV Entertainment for your events.

Profile Picture Diane, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Amazing band and very easy to work with! Guests had an awesome time!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The red letter players played at our wedding on 4/1/2017 in Palm Springs and were amazing! Malynda and her band were so easy to work with and extremely reasonably priced compared to their competition. She worked with me through selection of lead singers and she was the female vocalist on our wedding day - extremely talented all around. We had an acoustic guitarist play for the ceremony who performed the exact versions of the song we requested. We had an 8 piece band (the usual 6 plus 2 horns) play for the reception, and they killed it! People couldn't stop talking about the band all night and into the next day. Thanks so much for the amazing music and energy on our wedding day, Malynda and team. We can't wait to refer you for other parties in SoCal!!

Profile Picture Jon, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

If you're looking for a band that is professional and and knows how to keep a party going at your wedding reception, then JMV Entertainment is the company for you! My friends and family are still talking about it! Thanks JMV for making our reception an event to remember!

Profile Picture Namona, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our reception was absolute MAGIC! This was due in large part to the Red Letter Players band from JMV Entertainment. We cannot say enough positive things about their lively energy, creative playfulness with our guests, AMAZING sound, and professionalism to work with. After hearing them play at a demo a couple months before our wedding we knew instantly this is the band we wanted for our outdoor beach wedding. We provided a list of songs we loved and some must-plays but they truly curated the playlist to our guests energy the night of and even snuck in a few surprises for us that made the night even more memorable. At one point they called me and all my bridesmaids up to sing "California Gurls" on stage which was a huge hit and very fun gift to my girls. During "Shake It Off" they organized a dance-off between boys and girls on the dance floor which was hilarious and all my guests still talk about how epic it was. They even called up our best friend who is a singer to join them on stage to sing one of our favorite songs: "Let's Stay Together" as well as my cousin to play the drums - truly a band of all trades! Thank you thank you thank you JMV! We adore you!

Photo for JMV Entertainment Review - Cousin Paul playing the drums with the Red Letter Players!
Photo for JMV Entertainment Review - Singin their hearts out for our wedding :)
Photo for JMV Entertainment Review - California Gurls
Photos
Photo for JMV Entertainment Review - Cousin Paul and RLP drummer :)
Photo for JMV Entertainment Review - Our bff Erica singing "Let's Stay Together" with RLP
Profile Picture Elena, 4/22/17, 1 Review