JMM Photography Reviews

42 | Newport, KY

42 Reviews for JMM Photography

Abby · Married on 09/05/2015

Jacalyn was fantastic! I recommend doing an engagement shoot so that you can get to know each other before your wedding day! We LOVE both our engagement and wedding day photos. She is very professional, organized and thorough with her work. She is wonderfully artistic and is great at getting beautiful candid and detail shots, both of which were very important to us in addition to the traditional staged photos. She was also very flexible and understanding when some things didn't go exactly as planned on the wedding day. If you are looking for amazing photos, and a fun, easy-going photographer, Jacalyn is your girl. Unfortunately I cannot remember her assistants name, but she also did a fantastic job! 5 Stars!!

Katie · Married on 03/28/2015

Jacalyn is a joy to work with. We worked with Jacalyn for our engagement photos and our wedding day. Having her there, in addition to a second shooter, allowed us to capture a ton of great shots. Two sets of eyes are definitely better than one. Our family was impressed with how quickly she was able to get through her 'shot list' for our family, especially since it was chilly outside.

The best part? We had all our photos, edited, ready to view and share within days of the wedding. I have friends that have waited MONTHS for their photos. Jacalyn had teasers to us within 48 hours. I would highly recommend you spending the money to have JMM as your photography company. We did pay quite a bit, but opted to receive rights to all our photos as well. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Christy · Married on 12/28/2012

When I came across Jacalyns website thru the 915Monmouth website, I knew I found the perfect photographer!! Her style was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a nice mix of vintage photography with contemporary styling and Jacalyn delivered just that! Whatever style you desire, just let Jacalyn know and she can make it happen. She was extremely timely in her responses to my email inquiries and questions. She is also very open to talking thru ideas to come up with the perfect shots for your day. I highly recommend JMM Photography and after seeing the final product of our wedding photos can say with certainty she delivered 100% the value of what we paid for our package. Looking forward to using JMM in the future for future family photos.

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I had an fantastic experience with Jacalyn! We do not live in the Cincinnati area so we had the extra challenge of coordinating our wedding from a distance. Jacalyn really made that process so easy. She is incredibly organized and professional. She was really good about communicating. 100% of the time she responded to my emails or phone calls in less than 24 hours and most of the time it was within minutes. She was also just so much fun. My husband is not a huge fan of getting his picture taken, but Jacalyn was able to make even him comfortable in front of the camera. On top of everything else, her photographs are phenomenal. I am very happy with our end product. I look forward to sharing her work with our children....some day when we have them!

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2012

I loved working with Jacalyn mostly because of her easy-going attitude and laid-back style of photography. She was up for anything! This was the perfect vibe for my husband and I, who wanted a stree-free day of fun and partying. This really comes through in the final product, the pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I cry everytime I look at my album. She was even willing to traipse through the woods with us, so I could have rustic/green backgrounds.

My friends ooh and aahh whenever they see our photos, and multiple friends planning weddings have asked who did my wedding. I recommend her, especially if you want something different and unique.

nicole · Married on 06/08/2012

Jacalyn made choosing a photographer a very easy decision for us. From the moment we met her she made us feel comfortable and confident in her work. Jacalyn is super fun, energetic and unique. She is extremely organized and prompt (showed up early and stayed late to capture every moment.) Jacalyn has a very creative eye and focused on details that tend to get overlooked. We are extremely happy with our pictures and have received ENDLESS amounts of compliments on her work. We are so grateful to have our love story captured so beautifully and would highly reccomend her!

Christa · Married on 06/02/2012

I couldn't rave enough about Jacalyn! Her works speaks for itself. The images are original, unique and capture us completely. So much of the wedding I didn't get the opportunity to experience first hand and her images bring it to life!

She is engaging and warm and somehow makes you feel as if there isn't all this chaos around you. She was such a true professional and I have never once questioned the decision to hire Jacalyn and the cost associated is also worth every penny!

Many Thanks! Christa

Jacalyn did an outstanding job capturing our wedding. We could not be happier with the photos and are very excited to purchase art and prints.

Amy · Married on 05/19/2012

The pictures were the best part of our wedding! Not only are they to die for but she makes it so much fun!!!!

Alexandrea · Married on 05/18/2012

Absolutely LOVED her!! she takes amazing photos and is so awesome to work with!!!! In love with all my pictures!!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

JMM Photography is the best! Jacalyn did a wonderful job and we are so happy with our wedding photos.

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2011

Jacalyn did such an amazing job! She knew exactly the type of look we wanted in our wedding photos. We felt so comfortable the entire time we worked with her. So many people have complimented us on our photos saying they are the best they've ever seen! We had such a hard time choosing pics for our album because there were so many we loved!! Plus, she is so quick at getting them back and ready for you to see. Ours were ready before we even got back from our Honeymoon! Loved working with her, and recommend JMM Photography to anyone wanting an amazing experience and great photos!!

Morgan · Married on 08/06/2011

When I first got engaged, I knew our number one splurge and most important vendor for our wedding was going to be the photographer. I set out on a mission to find the best around and I’m so blessed that we ended up with Jacalyn at JMM Photography. She is AMAZING!!! Every single one of our pictures is stunningly beautiful and taken in such an artistic way. She did an unbelievable job of capturing the moment and how incredibly happy we were. On top of having this insane talent, she is so great to work with. She was so organized and always instantly got back to me. She integrated seamlessly into the wedding day and because of her, I was able to relax and enjoy the moment. I had the utmost confidence that she would get every picture I wanted and she absolutely did. The best part is that our pictures were finished and ready for us to view by the time we got home from our honeymoon! Of all the decisions made for our wedding, Jacalyn was without question the best one. Thanks to Jacalyn we now have the most beautiful wedding photos to last us a lifetime. I absolutely recommended her to everyone!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2011

Jacalyn was very creative and is an artist! Our pictures are fantastic and look like they belong in a magazine. She was great to work with and she is highly recommended!

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2011

Our experience with Jacalyn was amazing! She went above and beyond and made our day extra special by capturing those special moments forever. She has a great personality and we were lucky to have her apart of our big day. The day goes by so quickly and it was so important to us that we try to capture the imoportant things and that's just what she did. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to have Jacalyn be our photographer! I'd give her a 10 if I could!

Jerrie · Married on 03/19/2011

Jacalyn is an AMAZING photographer who makes you feel completely comfortable infront of the camera ! She is so much fun to work with and gets the finished product back to you so quickly you won't believe it ! She truly goes above and beyond the call of duty :) I will be using Jacalyn for every other photography need I have for a very long time !!!! Seriously she's a rock star !

Gina · Married on 11/20/2010

Excerpt from email I sent to Jacalyn after seeing my pictures:

"I can't put into words how WONDERFUL and FABULOUS and SPECTACULAR these are. Not only am I thrilled, I know all of my family and friends will be, too, because you captured so many beautiful shots. I still can't believe it!! You truly have this talent that is a rarity, I've never seen any other pictures as gorgeous as yours are. You seem to truly enjoy what you do and it comes through in your work. You are a pleasure to be around and really felt as if you were another one of my wonderful friends at the wedding. I hope you continue to have a successful career because you've made so many people happy on the best day of their lives!!"

I could go on and on but I think my point comes through.

katie · Married on 10/30/2010

Jacalyn was really wonderful to work with. She has a great style and creative eye, not to mention, she is fun! The pictures turned out beautifully and we had them a week after the wedding (we didn't get an album, so I'm not sure if that would slow it down or not.) Jacalyn was helpful in finding fun locations to go to for pictures and even set up a live photobooth for us! We highly recommend!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2010

Jacalyn was awesome! I think her work speaks for itself!

She was always getting back to me on time! She's so easy to talk to. After getting to know her, you felt like you had one of your friends shooting your wedding!!

You know you will have beautiful wedding photos if you use Jacalyn! She seriously has a talent unlike anyone else!

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2010

Not only is Jacalyn's work AMAZING, Her attitude, her professionalism, her services....everything about her is Excellent.... I really enjoyed having her photograph my wedding, but I would definitely use her in the future! Keep up the good work Jax!!!!!!

Lorin · Married on 08/13/2010

Jacalyn went above and beyond the call of duty! When my husband and I first started looking at photographers, she was above our price range by quite a bit, but after meeting with her and seeing her work, I knew we just had to have her! I wouldn't take it back and our pictures will prove it! She did such an amazing job, even in the heat, she was creative and got the job done. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE that was wanting non-posey pictures that have some flavor and uniqueness. She was wonderful to work with!

Eric · Married on 07/17/2010

We used JMM Photography for engagement pictures as well as for our wedding pictures. Wedding pictures were the one thing we paid more for than we had budgeted, and it was worth every extra penny.

My wife and I have heard all the horror stories of wedding photographers but we had nothing but an outstanding experience. Jacalyn was responsive, professional, and talented. Her pictures look amazing (and this is coming from someone who isn't all that thrilled about having his picture taken!) On top of all of that, she took the stress out of the photography. We could concentrate on having fun because we knew Jacalyn would get all the right pictures.

The whole thing was a great experience and both of us would recommend JMM Photography to anyone.

Leigh · Married on 07/03/2010

Jacalyn was great! Aside from being extremely talented artistically, she is a wonderful person and very pleasant to work with. Overall, we had a great experience with her, and would highly recommend her to EVERYONE.

Jean · Married on 06/18/2010

After seeing Jacalyns Photography, I had to have her for our wedding. Not only is she an artist with her work, her personality makes the time spent with her that much more special. When showing out pictures, the comments just keep coming in. I wanted a photographer with unique work and thats exactly what we got. I am so happy that our memories of a lifetime turned out so amazing. Thanks Jacalyn!! Your work is amazing!

Katie · Married on 05/21/2010

JMM photography is truly a unique and priceless service. I found Jacalyn by pure accident when searching for a wedding photographer on 'The Knot.' When I inquired about information she was very prompt with getting back to me. After reviewing her work I booked her immediately! Jacalyn also shot out engagement photos which were an opportunity for us to get to know one another and her style. Needless to say the photos turned out amazing and my husband and I felt blessed to have her a part of our wedding day. Her exquisite taste and attention to detail shines through her BREATHTAKING photos. I have never looked or felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and Jacalyn captured every moment of it! My photographs were the best money I spent and I have referred friends and family to her for her other services. She is a wonderful person and my husband and I couldn’t have been luckier to have had her!!!