JMC DJ Entertainment Reviews

8 | Milltown, NJ

8 Reviews for JMC DJ Entertainment

• Becky

Becky Bond Roitzsch · Married on 10/12/2018

Our guests danced the night away!

Jason is a fantastic DJ! The form you complete for him is really helpful, and he schedules a call to go through it with you the week before the wedding. Jason really knows how to read a crowd - our guests started dancing during dinner so he kept playing great dance music throughout the whole night (everything from swing and jazz to pop and classic wedding group dance songs) and everyone had so much fun! Two weeks later and we're still getting compliments about how fun our wedding was, and I owe that to our awesome DJ! Thanks Jason!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Colleen · Married on 12/15/2017

DJ Jason was seriously awesome. I heard him when I was in a friend's wedding, so my (now) husband and I hired him when we decided to get married. Best choice! He was wonderful to work with and read our crowd right - great on the mic and great music selection. The dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2014

We had Jason as our wedding DJ in early October and he was awesome! My (now) husband and I were looking for a low-key DJ that played great music and was easy to work with - this is EXACTLY what we got with Jason. He was professional and played awesome music (all our of selections and he put together the rest of the music based on our selections - it was perfect!) And also important he was professional when he spoke, not that cheesy 'all about me' personality that you so often see with DJ's. Jason did the music for both our ceremony & reception and both were perfect. We met with him in advance of the wedding and he was great to work with and offered a lot of advice. Two big thumbs up and I recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/11/2014

I do not typically write reviews, but I felt the need to do so with JMC DJ Entertainment. My wife and I had Jayson as our DJ and we could not have been happier. He was very easy to stay in contact with and was very flexible. Everything that we wanted he did and then some. During and after the wedding, we had at least 15-20 people seperately come up to us and ask how we found our DJ. I would recommend Jayson for your wedding or any other even that you may need a DJ. He is a great guy and a great DJ...you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Mike · Married on 01/18/2014

Jay is the man -- a true pro. He's been doing this a long time and it shows. If you're looking for a DJ who can read a room, get/keep people out on the dance floor, and ensure that everyone at your wedding has a blast, this is your DJ. Not only that, but Jay is super friendly and very accommodating. He has great sound and light equipment. Not a chance I would choose anyone else.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

We contracted with JMC DJ Entertainment for our wedding, and it was great! Jason was an awesome DJ. He’s very professional, kept the party going (so much so that almost all of our guests kept going for hours afterward), and played everything we requested, including some more obscure music I found for the ceremony. Jason and I spoke several times before the event, and I always felt assured that he had things under control. I was right! Even after a few last minute additions I requested from him (uplighting, music changes, added the ceremony music), he still had it all under control. Jason clearly knows his business; he worked well with the venue and the maitre d’. I didn’t have to think of anything. Not only were we incredibly happy with his services, our friends and family have praised him several times! I wouldn’t hesitate to have JMC DJ Entertainment play at another event of mine in the future. Awesome and so much fun!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Emma · Married on 07/14/2012

I have nothing but positive things to say about Jason. He DJ'd our on July 14th wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was professional, responsible, confident, and cooperated with our guests and the wedding venue. The last thing I wanted was a cheesy "MC" that likes to hear themselves talk. Jason was unassuming, but made sure that our guests had a good time. He listened to our needs and the result was obvious. Everyone was happy with our DJ choice.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/28/2009

Our DJ Jason Farella was fabulous. We have been to several weddings he has DJed and didn't hesitate to book him for ours. He mixes music well, is clear on the mic, plays songs on your play list and doesn't play those on you do not play list. Very professional and not cheesy! He DJs at Ashes Lounge in Red Bank if you want to check him out in action. Love him and would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/02/2009