JMB Signature Events Reviews

JMB Signature Events 3
JMB Signature Events 4
JMB Signature Events 5

Sherri · Married on 08/12/2018

Jennifer was great to work with. She had great ideas and took all the pressure off so we could enjoy the day. I would recommend her to any bride.

JMB Signature Events 6
    JMB Signature Events 7
    JMB Signature Events 8
    Sent on 09/16/2018

Brianna · Married on 08/11/2018

Jen was absolutely amazing. Super helpful on everything from tiny tasks to big decisions, and ready to communicate with us as much or as little as we wanted. I would 100% recommend her to anyone as a wedding planner and coordinator!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jordan · Married on 07/22/2018

Jenn Mcnutt Bloom was a dream to work with! I can’t even explain how thankful we are that she planned the most perfect wedding day for us! She is responsive, so professional, takes all the stress away and she is just the best person. We couldn’t have pulled off our dream wedding without her.... she is just the best!!!!

JMB Signature Events 9
    JMB Signature Events 10
    JMB Signature Events 11
    JMB Signature Events 12
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Emiddio · Married on 07/14/2018

Jennifer was unfailingly cheerful, positive, innnovative, and responsive to my wife's desires and plans. The only thing I would do differently would be to hire Jennifer a month sooner!
    Her staff were polite, respectful, and directly responsible for a perfect wedding day. Jenn is the best!
    Lynn and JR Massa

Sent on 07/27/2018

Emily · Married on 06/24/2018

Jen truly went above and beyond in coordinating our wedding! Absolutely no regrets in working with her. We live out of state and she was so helpful in offering suggestions about vendors, decorations, and other things that would have been difficult to do without being in Oregon, and also coordinated our welcome picnic, which wasn't part of our original plan, and it was perfect. She has a great way of offering (requested) recommendations/input after first taking time to listen to what was important to us. Very friendly, warm, and overall a great person to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jackelyn · Married on 09/09/2017

I worked with Jen for 13 months while we diligently planned our Oregon wedding all while I lived in New York City. From the moment my mom and I met Jen I just felt this sense of relief and knew she was the right person to assist in planning our perfect day. Jen pointed us in the direction of our venue all before even signing us as clients! My husband is a born & raised New Yorker and we really wanted to "wow" his family and friends with the beauty of Oregon. Jen totally got this and was able to create an "East Coast meets West Coast" wedding.

Jen was always readily available to myself via email, text/phone call and we had several FaceTime calls throughout the 13 months. She was in contact with my mom whom lives in Eugene and never made us feel we were asking too many questions. Jen went above and beyond during the entire process and came up with amazing ideas to make our wedding truly unique and special; she is very artistic and clever in knowing her couples/individual tastes. Her vendor recommendations were spot on and she attended every vendor meeting with us.

I truly feel we had the best wedding planner there is and I also made a great friend in the process! I highly recommend Jen to anyone looking for a great wedding planner but especially to those who are planning a wedding from afar. She will ensure all of your questions are always answered and you will sit back the week/weekend of your wedding and just have fun!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/01/2017

Jen went above and beyond for us! She had such a great attitude, and made our day stress free. absolutely everything was perfect! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

asley · Married on 08/13/2017

Jen is absolutely amazing. We were so lucky to have had her do our wedding. She is the nicest person you will ever meet and she is a go getter! Because of certain circumstances we hired Jen about 2 weeks before our wedding. She was so on top of everything and she really understood the look and feel that we were going for. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Jen was great! She was always there to help with anything and everything! She made me feel so at ease on my wedding day! She will make sure your day is perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Ginny · Married on 07/15/2017

I worked with Jen for a year or so to plan a wedding in Eugene for my son and his fiancee, who both live in Hong Kong. It was challenging to do this, with them so far removed geographically and across multiple time zones. But Jen "met" them via Skype and stayed in touch via texts and email to keep the couple in the loop and solicit their input regarding vendors and the myriad of decisions required to plan a wedding.

I live locally and was in touch with Jen countless times throughout the year as we tackled various tasks on the to-do list. She was always friendly and receptive to my questions, no matter how trivial, and generous with her time, expertise, and creativity in planning not only the wedding at Sweet Cheeks but also a Welcome Dinner outside at our home in Pleasant Hill.

I really appreciated Jen's organizational skills, her calmness prior to and during the wedding week events, and her warm assurances that all was under control. She accompanied me at meetings with the winery's wedding consultant, the florist, the caterer, and the baker, and her recommendations of other vendors (photographer, DJ, photo booth, hair & make up stylists) were all spot on. She also did lots of extras, like arranging flowers for all the tables at our Welcome Dinner, and helping to create a unique seating assignment chart for the wedding reception using a map of Hong Kong.

In short, I highly recommend Jen McNutt-Bloom to anyone planning a wedding in the Eugene-Springfield area. I understand she also coordinates other types of events and I have no doubt she would be excellent planning them as well.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Angela · Married on 09/10/2016

I am the mother of the bride and cannot give enough compliments to Jen at JMB Signature Events. Jen was absolutely the best money we spent on our daughter's wedding. She focused on what was important to us and encouraged us to stay on budget throughout the process. Our goal was to have fun, have our guest have fun and enjoy the event. Jen listens, asks questions, and then listens some more. We are not professional party planners and we were appreciative of the many suggestions she gave us without overwhelming us with the small details. We selected the vendors and then Jen coordinated with them at the time of the event. This was a huge relief when the DJ called sick and needed to be replaced! Jen assured us everything was taken care of ... and it was. As the mom, I was greeting guests, visiting and enjoying the party... honestly would have missed the cake cutting, had Jen not brought it to my attention. Jen made sure I didn't miss anything. She is behind the scenes, gently guiding and moving through all the details, she smiles and seems enjoys the wedding as much as I did. Our goals were met and the wedding was perfect. Thank you Jen!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Becky · Married on 09/03/2016

Total professional from start to finish! Took the worry out of our hands and really enabled us to be present with our family and guests. We were from out of state and just couldn't pull everything together ourselves. Best move we made was to contact Jen and have her step in. She even did all the floral arranging ..... and what an amazing job it was. Couldn't have asked for anything more, totally exceeded our expectations. If she lived in Washington State I would have her do all of our company events! Highly recommend without hesitation!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Karli · Married on 08/27/2016

Jen and her team were absolutely the best! We couldn't have done our special day without her. She was nothing but helpful, professional, and creative. She gave us our dream wedding! I would recommend Jen to everyone!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/07/2016

If you're looking for help with your special event, do yourself a favor and contact Jen with JMB Signature Events. I called Jen two weeks before my son's wedding held at Mt. Pisgah, for assistance with decoration and set up. And, wow! Everything was taken care of perfectly. She took our list of wishes and, like magic, made them all come true. We had over 140 guests and I can't imagine how we'd have pulled it all together without Jen. Thrilled to have found her and thankful for her expertise!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Leah · Married on 07/16/2016

Jen is simply incredible. It's hard to describe in words how grateful I am to her for her enthusiasm, support, positive attitude, creativity, professionalism and genuine care for us and our vision for our wedding. Whenever I felt stuck, had a question or needed reassurance, Jen swooped in like Mary Poppins and seemed to have exactly the right solution.

On the day of our wedding, Jen did an impeccable job of coordinating our vendors, our family and the bridal party. She stepped in beautifully when we found out one of the vendors had been rude to several of our guests (including the mothers of both the bride and groom) and ensured that the evening continued without incident and with nothing but a sunny, can-do attitude from the vendor in question.

The day-of transitions went so smoothly that my husband and I were hardly aware they were happening. And all this after she had spent the previous few days ensuring that all of the decorations and logistics aligned perfectly with our vision, which came together into a masterpiece that far exceeded my expectations. It was literally perfect.

Jen is not only a fabulous and experienced wedding coordinator and designer, she is a friend and the perfect partner in achieving a dream come true wedding. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, stop looking right now and call Jen.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Andy · Married on 08/30/2015

Jen is amazing. She exceeded every expectation we had. Jen took the time to understand our vision for our wedding and executed that vision perfectly. She carefully thought through every detail--things that I would have never considered. She was always positive and happy, she was truly a joy to work with. Our wedding coordination included working with several vendors and coordinating more details with each vendor than I could have imagined. Jen was incredibly responsive, and seemed to always be leaps and bounds ahead of me in her thinking and planning. I kept commenting on our wedding day and in the days that followed that I would have paid her twice as much to do half as much. She is such a wonderful person and events coordinator. Everyone should be fortunate enough to work with Jen.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Heidi · Married on 08/29/2015

I planned my 150 person wedding in 2 ½ short months and hired Jen less than 4 weeks prior to the actual day. I am a perfectionist when it comes to event details and she totally delivered. We held an outdoor wedding at the end of August and were unfortunately faced with unpredictable weather. Jen handled the uncertainty with great thoughtfulness and care. She turned what could have been a very stressful situation into something wonderful and she implemented plan “B” just hours before the wedding. The best part of it all is in the end, plan “B” wound up looking like it was really plan “A.” She brought the original vision together in such a short amount of time and did it with incredible ease. Jen is brilliant at what she does and I don’t think I realized until it was all over just how critical her role was. I was able to enjoy my day because she had it under control. She is such a pleasure to work with and I witnessed her transform less than desirable conditions into an absolute dream come true.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Katelyn · Married on 07/18/2015

Jen is the absolute best. She is very professional, but also one of the most genuine, happy and caring people you will ever meet. She met with us multiple times to check in on how things were going and make sure she knew exactly what our vision for our big day was, but was also available via phone, email etc. for any little questions or details we wanted to discuss at any time.

Our wedding day went flawlessly, multiple guests commented on how amazing she was and we couldn't agree more! My husband and I recommend her to anyone and everyone and would without any hesitation use her again!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Cherity · Married on 09/12/2009

Jen of JMB Signature events is simply amazing! She has a special talent for listening to you describe your vision and making it exceed your expectations. She was a full service planner for our wedding, from organization, working with vendors, day of set up, floral design, and so so much more! I would highly recommend Jen. She is knowledgable, hard working, friendly, professional, and above all extremely talented!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/21/2008

Jen is amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any event. Jen helped us plan our wedding. She help us with literally everything! She helped us find a caterer, rental company, florist, venue, photographer, DJ, string quartet and so much more! I honestly don't know what we would've done without her. She made our wedding day completely perfect and stress free! She did all of the styling and set up for the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing because she had every detail planned and everything was done perfectly. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, I would recommend Jen Bloom of JMB Signature Events a thousand times over!

Sent on 08/10/2016