JM Productions Professional DJ Service Reviews

JM Productions Professional DJ Service 3
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 4
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 5

Paul · Married on 06/06/2010

We had absolutely no problems, and nothing but great service from JM Productions. We wanted it done our way and they obliged openly and seemed to have fun doing so!

Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Sara · Married on 06/05/2010

Jamie and Tish were awesome and very organized! My brand new husband stepped on the train of my dress on the way out to our first dance and it ripped!! Tish ran back and helped my mom fix the bustle while Jamie played an alternate song. We had an awesome time. It was so much fun and the music was so good that one of our guests ripped his pants dancing. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ pair!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Dana · Married on 05/22/2010

JM Productions did a great job at making my wedding memorable! They are interested in what type of music you like and style of dj you prefer. DJ Craig kept our guests on the dance floor all night! Tish was a life saver as our day of coordinator. I had an outdoor at home wedding, so the day of activites were in her hands. Cake cutting, appetizer table set up, margarita machines, bouquet toss, you name it she was on top of it to assure the night went smoothly! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/26/2010

Mandi · Married on 05/22/2010

James was awesome! He gave us a fabulous reception and kept the party alive the whole time. He made the wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Rachel · Married on 05/08/2010

All I can say is WOW! The DJ did such an amazing job. The music was played just at the right time and at the perfect volume. I was so happy with them!

Sent on 06/01/2010

Karen · Married on 05/01/2010

JM Productions did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding reception on May 1st. DJ James was great. He was out going, professional, funny and kept the party going. With all the wedding plans to worry over it was so nice to have a professional group that you could count on to help make the reception a success. I would highly recommend JM Production for any event.

Sent on 05/09/2010
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 04/24/2010

Jamie did a great job as the DJ for our wedding and Tish did a great job as the coordinator. We also rented linens from them. It was nice to know that everything was together and at the end of the night my family would not have to gather up a bunch of stuff! Hiring the two of them was a big relief for our wedding day! They did a really great job! Thanks!! -Bonnie Beasley

Sent on 05/19/2010

Dawn · Married on 04/17/2010

JM Productions made the process of ceremony and reception music so simple. I really dreaded this and they had all of the customizable templates that made everything so easy! I would highly suggest anyone looking for a DJ to call them!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Linda · Married on 03/27/2010

JM Productions provided an awesome DJ service for my wedding and I am so grateful for their flexibility and responsiveness to my guests. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves thanks to Jamie. It was easy to communicate with the owners to help plan the event and the value for the service is unbeatable. Definitely use them for your next event!!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2010

Jamie and Tish, owners of JM Productions, provided DJ services and the lighting for our wedding. They were absolutely amazing!!! In fact, I have referred them to several people since our wedding. They were extremely nice and easy to work with. They listened to what we wanted and offered ideas and suggestions that made the lighting perfect and the reception a blast.

I could not have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend them for your event. They will exceed your expectations!!!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2010

Trish was very helpful even when I was almost 3 weeks late turning in the song requests and timeline. James (DJ) was amazing. I told him one way and when the party changed and livened up a little he was ready to party. Called me the day before to go over specifics and we were set! Great job and I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Jaclyn · Married on 02/26/2010

My wife and I are so pleased with the job that JM Productions did. We were the winners of "Wedding in a Week" and were lucky to have JM Productions DJ our wedding. Owners Jamie and Tish are so great and made the process stress free! They did an excellent job with the music as well as the emceeing. My wife and I were so happy to have JM Productions be a part of our wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2010

Kimberly · Married on 12/20/2009

Jamie and Tish were wonderful to work with! Jamie chose music that was a great mix for the wide range of musical preferences represented by our guests- we have received nothing but positive feedback from our guests! He was able to get a great feel for our guests and was not pushy or obnoxious like I have experienced from DJs at so many other weddings. We feel like we made a wonderful decision using JM Productions for our wedding and highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Bruce Monroe · Married on 12/19/2009

Jamie and Tish did an outstanding job as DJs for my daughter's wedding. The music was great, they both were consummate professionals. They kept everything on schedule. Their timing of the music during the ceremony was perfect. They made sure everyone at the reception had a greet time. I believe they both went above and beyond to make sure my daughter had the perfect wedding and reception, and it was perfect. If I had to do it all over again, I would for sure choose JM productions, Jamie and Tish specifically, for DJ services for my daughter's special day. Thank you again, Jamie and Tish, for making our day perfect and memorable.

Bruce M. Drennan, father of the bride

Sent on 12/28/2009

Charlotte · Married on 11/21/2009

I got married back on November 21, 2009. David and Jennifer were the ones that preformed at our wedding reception. They were there on time and was set up ready to go before the wedding ceremony was over. I was extremely happy with the way they handled themselves. Jennifer made sure that we stayed on schedule so that we would be able to get every thing we wanted done. They sound system they used was great. They even went as far as to play the Chicken Dance song (we didn't want that song played at the reception) for my son and nephew after we left. I thought that was extremely awesome that they would go the extra mile after they were no longer needed to. I would recommend JM Productions to any bride that wants to have a great experience and an awesome time at their wedding. I will also keep them in mind for any other type of event that I would need for a DJ. Jamie and Tish are awesome to work with also. They gave us very good information to be able to make our decision on who we were going to use. They are also very good about making sure what ever type of music you don't want played is not played even if guest ask for that song to be played. When it comes down to it...JM Productions is a very good DJ service and I would highly recommend them to any one looking for a DJ with great service.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Chris · Married on 10/24/2009

Working with JM was a great experience. David was friendly but not obtrusive during our reception and played appropriate music during dinner, festivities, and dancing. Received many compliments on the quality of the DJ work. Thanks!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Kara · Married on 10/24/2009

Jamie and Tish was able to DJ our wedding. They were fantastic! Before the wedding, we received the paperwork by email and were able to make our song selections at our leisure. A few days before the wedding, we met with them to go through the entire reception, step-by-step, to make sure every moment was accounted for. The first time I saw them we hit it off so well..they are very easy to get along with and you can tell they know how to have a great time!
    At our reception, All I can say is...FANTASTIC! Not only did they keep the crowd involved, but he made sure they gave me a five minute "heads up" before the next event and Tish helped me with every little thing and detail, but wasnt overpowering at all! The groomsmen sang "You've Lost That Love And Feeling" to my husband I as we sat on a chair and watched...and Tish recorded the whole thing..If it wasnt for her doing this we would have not had that special memoment recorded at all! I didn't worry about a thing! They made sure we were in the right place at the right time and did the most outstanding job with music, announcements, and commentary for our guests. All I could say is that people are still talking about the DJ what an amazing job they did and we have been married for a year and half! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night and kept the party going..I wouldnt have had any other way than them!
    I highly recommend JM Productions! They are truly a 5 star DJ service!

Sent on 03/02/2011

Cathy · Married on 10/16/2009

Jamie and Tish are wonderful! They first did our outdoor ceremony music, then the music and announcements in the ballroom for the reception. They found all the music we requested plus used their impeccable judgment to choose more. The guests all danced nearly every dance and we had a fabulous time enjoying the sophisticated and elegant music they provided. And they are super-affordable!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Julie · Married on 10/10/2009

Our at home/backyard wedding was everything we'd hoped for.

Tish was such a blessing...keeping the wedding "on track". She also did anything and everything that needed to be done (removing plates after dinner, straightening out the brides train, etc...)

David played the songs the bride and groom requested and his timing was right on, too. Jennifer was here to help and lent a hand wherever it was needed.

I couldn't have pulled it off without their help!!

Thank you!!!
    Sincerely,
    Julie (mother of the bride)

Sent on 10/15/2009
  • F

Richard · Married on 10/10/2009

Jamie did an incredible job for us. From the very first meeting with him until the day of the event, he was helpful, creative and professional. He worked hand and hand with our wedding coordinator to keep our reception running smoothly and on the time line we had without ever making us feel rushed. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and well run event.

Sent on 10/29/2009

raelynn · Married on 10/03/2009

Jamie and Tish did a wonderful job at our wedding and reception. We could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 10/11/2009

Viviana · Married on 09/27/2009

They did great with our music! I would recommend him to my friends and family!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2009

This is an amazing DJ company. They are very enthusiastic about what they do and made our entire wedding run smoothly. They are extremely likable people and they go above and beyond what they are paid to do! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Greta · Married on 09/05/2009

Jamie was the DJ at our wedding. He was fantastic! Before the wedding, we received the paperwork by email and were able to make our song selections at our leisure. A few days before the wedding, Jamie called to go through the entire reception, step-by-step, to make sure every moment was accounted for.
    At our reception, Jamie was FANTASTIC! Not only did he keep the crowd involved, but he made sure he gave me a five minute "heads up" before the next event. That was such a wonderful help! I didn't worry about a thing! He made sure I was in the right place at the right time and did the most outstanding job with music, announcements, and commentary for our guests.
    I highly recommend JM Productions! They are truly a 5 star DJ service!

Sent on 09/23/2009
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/22/2009

We had Jamie, owner of JM Productions, DJ our wedding and he was awesome! Played all our songs and then some, kept us on schedule and the party going! Definitely recommend if you are looking for a DJ for your wedding.

Sent on 09/01/2009