JM Productions Professional DJ Service Reviews

JM Productions Professional DJ Service 3
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 4
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 5

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2011

I do not even know where to begin in explaining the EXCELLENT job Jamie and Tish did as our DJ for our wedding at The Gallery on 11/4/11. They went above and beyond our expectations, and TONS of guests came up to us that night and since and said our wedding BY FAR is the most fun they have ever been to. We all know that kudos primarily belongs to the person providing the music and Master of Ceremony, or in other words, JM Productions!

My husband and I knew one thing when we met with them both in person a couple weeks before the wedding: we did not want to typical cheesy wedding music at our wedding. But other than that, we really provided little guidance (at least compared to typical wedding couples, I'm sure). However, just from that brief meeting, I feel like they "got" us and understood what we wanted from the few requests we made for music selection. The music they provided the entire night was PERFECT and was a perfect balance of slow, hip hop, fast, 80s, classic, etc - everything we wanted! I don't remember the dane floor being empty one minute. I know I hardly left it at all!

Jamie and Tish were fantastic, and we are so grateful to have had the benefit of them both present throughout the entire night - completely unexpected! Our scheduled stayed on track perfectly, nothing felt rushed, there was not a single time that I remember where our dance floor was empty, and they listened to exactly what we wanted and executed it!

I can absolutely see why you are a "preferred" vendor of our vendor. You all were absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2011

JM Productions did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding!!! Tish and Jamie were great and worked with us to create the perfect look and vibe for our special day. Not only was the music amazing, but we also used their GOBO lighting as well as uplighting, and it completely transformed our venue! Tish and Jamie helped us pick the perfect color and location for each uplight and their professional opinion was very helpful. James was the DJ at our wedding along with Tish's help for coordinating throughout the night. They were both amazing! James introduced us and our wedding party, kept the night rolling, and did a great job of changing up the songs to fit the needs of the party. It was a blast! We simply gave them the list of songs in advance that we wanted played during the evening (believe me, it was a long list of very specific songs) and they took care of the rest! Tish did a wonderful job of keeping us on schedule and making sure we did all of the traditional events on time (bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc). They were both so easy to work with and we couldn't be happier with the service they provided. Brides & Grooms- if you want a fun, energetic, and lively reception that you'll never forget, choose JM Productions!! They are awesome!! ~Carlos & Melissa Aguirre~

Sent on 08/15/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2011

James was absolutely fantastic! He played everything we wanted and was very flexible when I had last minute changes. He was better at keeping us on schedule than the wedding planner!! James made the wedding fun and I could not have asked for more!!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2011

Our reception was a blast, thanks to JM Productions! I gave a long list of requests and they worked everything in, and added in a ton of music that fit right in with our eclectic taste. Not only did they do an amazing job as DJ, Tish coordinated our day-of activities helping us with timing and making sure everything was taken care of. Overall, they are excellent at their jobs and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/23/2011

Shelley · Married on 02/19/2011

TISH IS AMAZING!!!!

We booked JM Productions as our DJ and Day of Coordinator and could not have asked for a better team! Tish was our coordinator and really saved the day. She came to our rehearsal the day before and walked though the entire ceremony with us. She was a huge help in directing everyone to where the needed to be and what they should be doing.
    The day of she was in the bridal room helping me get into my dress, pining on flowers, setting out programs, and helping all of the bridesmaids and moms get ready ON TIME!
    We could not have done it without her!
    After the ceremony she had already packed up all the stuff to go to the church and was ready to go. She remember little things like the flowers I had on the pews and most importantly my lipstick for touch ups before pictures, that she held in her pocket.
    This saved us time that we spent enjoying our wedding instead of running around stressed!
    Our reception was a blast! The music was great and the dance floor was filled all night. Everything ran very smooth and I could tell our guests were having a great time.
    I don't think we could have asked for a better team than Tish and Jaime!
    Thank you very much for making our wedding so much fun!!

Eric and Shelley Trammel

Sent on 02/25/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/12/2011

Words cannot EVEN begin to describe how AMAZING Jamie & Tish were. They were definitely by far on of THE best vendors to work with. We hired Jamie as our DJ and Tish as our day of coordinator and couldn't be more pleased. Tish literally took care of every single thing I needed, even asking me throughout the night if the air was okay and making sure I always had a glass of water. It's just amazing to watch the two work together because your whole night is SEAMLESS -- they just work so well together -- not a single thing went wrong. Jamie is a FABULOUS DJ and really really got the crowd going, the dance floor was packed ALL night long (we had a six hour reception) and everyone was out there (from all of our friends, to our parents -- who DONT DANCE -- to high level executives who usually dont let loose at events lol). People to this day are still talking about how amazing Jamie AND Tish were. I even had several future brides ask me for their information because they couldn't believe how great the music was, to even having one of our friends tell Jamie himself she wishes she would have used them for her wedding. Thanks to Jamie and Tish for making our night SPECTACULAR. Much love and thanks to you both!!!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Natalie · Married on 02/05/2011

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :) JM Productions provided easy to use forms to help us with song choices, which is so helpful for an already stressed out bride. When our day arrived, our dj was prompt and very professional. He played every song we requested and more. He had almost everyone on the dance floor. I still have friends that continue to tell me how much fun they had at our wedding. Our wedding reception would not have been a success without our friends at JM Productions. Having a dj is a must, I didn't think so at first, but now I am so relieved my intelligent hubby talked me into it. Well worth the money.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Michelle · Married on 12/11/2010

They provided services for my wedding reception, very easy to work with the gobo light looked awesome. I thought they were reasonably priced and were very attentive.

Sent on 04/06/2011
  • Samuel

Samuel · Married on 11/13/2010

My bride and I booked JM for our wedding and reception at Bentwater Yacht Club in November 2010. They were very professional and responsive after we contacted them. We met with them several times, and they were extremely helpful in figuring out how to structure our reception.

We ended up going with the Owner's Package and lighting, and we think it was worth the extra cost. As part of this package Jaime and his wife Tish were the DJs for our wedding. They really exceeded our expectations, and Tish went above and beyond to help us. It was almost as if we had another wedding coordinator.

They played a fun mix of music that kept the dance floor going all night. We gave them a list of over 100 songs to play at our wedding, and they mixed them very well. In addition to the music, they really helped to keep our guests involved in the reception. Jaime did a great job managing the timeline, and letting the guests know what was going on.

They also did an excellent job with the lighting. We used them for uplighting in our venue. They were able to dial in exactly the right colors that we requested, and their equipment was very unobtrusive.

I would highly recommend them to DJ a wedding and reception.

Sent on 12/16/2010

Viviana · Married on 11/05/2010

We just really want to thank Jamie and Tish for making our wedding so much fun!! Everyone was up and dancing and loving the music Jamie was playing. Our biggest regret was that we never hired Tish as our wedding planner, she was GREAT!!! eventhough we weren't paying her anything she was right next to me the whole time guiding me on what to do, fixing my dress and making sure I looked good and had everything that I needed. We would recommend this couple to EVERYONE we know just because it couldn't have gone any better than it did! Thanks guys for making our wedding so special!
    Mr. & Mrs. Feemster

Sent on 11/11/2010

Jina · Married on 10/02/2010

Our DJ was David and he did an amazing job! Everyone had fun and he was really good about reading the crowd and playing what got people to the dance floor. We had an beautiful night!

Kristy · Married on 08/28/2010

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I cannot say enough good things about JM Production. Jamie and Tish did our wedding and the music was perfect! They new exactly what the crowd liked and we received so many compliments on the music after the wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Erica · Married on 08/07/2010

I had Jamie and Tish do my wedding and they were great! We were actually running behind about an hour due to pictures in between the ceremony and reception and they were able to keep the reception moving without making it seem like we were rushed. They also did some of the uplighting for us as well. Overall, he was friendly and our guests danced the night away.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Jolena · Married on 07/31/2010

James was AWESOME! I felt confident that he was going to provide the right music for my crowd from the minute we began talking. Very responsive to my needs and extremely flexible. Thank you for a memorable night that we are still talking about!!

Sent on 08/14/2010

Jody · Married on 07/24/2010

Jamie helped us put on a great reception! Most said it's the best they've ever been to because of the broad music selections and interaction with the crowd! Awesome job and thank you Jamie!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Lindsay · Married on 07/17/2010

Fantastic to work with, very responsive both before the wedding and during the reception. Best value I could find in the city of Houston. David, our DJ, took all of our recommendations of music that we liked and ran with it. We were concerned about the difficulty of pleasing the British contingent, plus the Americans and then also the parents' generation, but everyone had a fantastic time and raved about the music. Great great great!

Samantha · Married on 07/17/2010

JM Productions are very friendly, they always pick up the phone or call me back soon after. Our DJ, James, was awesome! He had the dance floor packed, and everyone raved about him.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Karen · Married on 07/10/2010

We booked JM for our reception in July 2010 at the Courtyard on St James Place. Tish and Jamie would always respond quickly to my questions and were very easy to communicate with. We really want to thank Tish and our DJ Craig for making our wedding reception a blast!! Craig played a fun mix of music that kept the dance floor going all night. We gave him a list of about 10 songs we wanted at the reception and left the rest up to him. He did an amazing job!

I would highly recommend JM Productions to DJ at your reception!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2010

Fantastic!! That is all I can say about Jamie! He was perfect for our wedding...all I asked was that everyone was on the dance floor as much as possible and he made that happen! Guests were dancing all night long! My guests had a fantastic time and so did I!!!!! Thank you Jamie!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2010

JM Productions did a fantastic job at my wedding reception this past weekend! They were nice, helpful, and played great music to keep the party going! They were very professional and I would hire them again!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2010

JM Productions and their fabulous DJ's were the BEST choice for our wedding. From start to finish the DJ's were on top of everything - they knew our wedding schedule, the transitions were right on, and most of all they knew our personalities and our guests personalities to a tee. Above all, that's what makes a good DJ. We filled out their "pre wedding checklist" about 3 weeks before and we had made some very special requests (i.e. Bolivian cultural music, very non-traditional ceremony music, etc.) and they worked all of them in seamlessly.

During the reception, they're style of DJ'ing was laid-back yet you could tell they were there to get everybody excited and dancing. They were just perfect.

The biggest compliment I could give them or say about them was that we had several people ask us if they could have the "soundtrack" to our wedding. That's how spot on they were and we could not have been happier. It was the best and greatest party of our lives!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Kyle · Married on 06/13/2010

Seriously, the DJ made our wedding one of the most fun we could have asked for. We gave them a list of 10 songs we wanted them to play, and they played all of them plus songs that really fit into what we already had listed. They basically made a playlist that really reflected our music tastes. People danced the entire night!

They also ensured the speeches, first dances, etc all went smoothly and took a lot of stress off our hands.

Can't recommend them more!

Barbara · Married on 06/12/2010

We had the honor of having JM Productions as our DJ's at my daughter's wedding this past week end. Tish was incredible. My daughter told me that Tish made her feel so at ease during the reception.They were so on top of everything and the night ran perfectly. They are fabulous and I would recommend them to anyone in need of a fabulous DJ. Thank you so very much Tish and Jamie! You all are the best.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2010

We went with JM based on weddingwire reviews, and we were completely thrilled with the results! Our musical taste is a little offbeat, so we sent them a CD a month before the wedding and everything went perfectly. Tish was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions. David was our DJ and he did a fantastic job getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there. I was afraid that our DJ would come across as cheesy, but he didn't at all. They arrived on time and were familiar with all of our special requests, so we have no complaints. Our guests had a ton of fun, and so did we!

Sent on 06/27/2010

Paul · Married on 06/06/2010

We opted for the owners, whom we really enjoyed! They gave us exactly what we wanted and we all had a blast.

Sent on 07/30/2010