JM Productions Professional DJ Service Reviews

JM Productions Professional DJ Service 5
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 6
JM Productions Professional DJ Service 7

Divina · Married on 12/19/2015

We decided to go with Tish and Jamie after meeting them ( we met with 5 DJ's) from first day they were very responsive very professional and gave us the best sense of security. Tish made our day magical ever small detail she has it figured out guests after the wedding said the day of coordinator did a great job making all events during the wedding smooth. Jamie was great we couldn't even do our table rounds because everyone was on the dance floor the whole night . The photo booth was a hit and the lighting was awesome . For two picky people ( my husband and I)Jamie and Tish exceeded our expectations and we will recommend them to all our friends that will be getting married . Thanks Jamie and Tish Divina and Mark

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

I met Tish at a wedding showcase and hired both Jamie as our DJ and Tish as our day-of-coordinator. We sent Jamie all of our requested songs and paperwork before the wedding. We had very specific songs for our ceremony, including some songs that could only be found on YouTube. I also had a list of songs I absolutely did not want played at our ceremony or reception, including your typical "ice breakers." I was a little nervous about playing such specific songs. Jamie came to our rehearsal to make sure everything was set up correctly. The ceremony songs were absolutely perfect. You couldn't even see the DJ in the chapel. Our schedule went perfectly at the reception as well. Jamie was upbeat and I received a lot of compliments on the music and Jamie's good attitude. We got to go on the field at Minute Maid Park to toss the bouquet and garter, and Jamie was even there to count down for the toss and let the guests know what to do. He was there until the last detail when we had our confetti toss exit and he announced our departure. We also had uplights added to our package and gave our reception site a really romantic feel for an affordable cost. If you're looking for an affordable, professional DJ who will make your wedding perfect, fun, and stress free, look no further.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sandy · Married on 10/17/2015

As "Mother of the Bride" I was able to enjoy and relax for the ceremony and the reception. Tish took care of everything that came up and was one step ahead of every issue. Tish handled every situation calmly and without alarming me. She is extremely organized and so pleasant, no matter what was happening. She and Jaime (the DJ) went out of their way to make the evening perfect and we so appreciate everything they did to make it so special. They worked wonderfully with all other vendors. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Tish was a pleasure to work with. She made my day the perfect day! There was no issues at all and my day went very smoothly.

Pam · Married on 08/27/2015

Our wedding went so smoothly and everyone had so much fun mainly due to the organization and orchestration by JM Productions. Utilizing their website to create the playlist for our wedding could not have been easier and every song you could want was available. Their sound system was fantastic and so were Jamie and Tish! We highly recommend JM Productions. Thank you guys for an incredible job! Pam McLain and James Taylor

Sent on 10/22/2015

Cindy · Married on 08/08/2015

Awesome, professional and fun company and employees! Great communication and planning.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

I can honestly say that our wedding day would have been much more stressful without the guidance of Tish and Jaime. They were truly lifesavers. After going over the plans for the wedding day with Tish in the weeks prior, I felt 100% comfortable and confident with her coordinating people, decorations, and events that day. She came in and with a clear plan in mind and had everything handled with ease. I felt no stress as I knew she had everything under control. She did an amazing job coordinating with me and providing just the right amount of input while still letting me take the reins. Tish was so professional, creative, and personable. I would highly recommend her coordinating services to anyone.

Jaime's DJ service was also wonderful to work with. The photo booth and props were a huge hit with the guests, and we were left with a hilarious book full of the guests' pictures. Also, the lighting at the reception really made all the difference in creating the fun 'party' atmosphere. Jamie did a great job sticking with the order of events that I had planned out and playing our 'must play' songs. Everyone danced and had such a great time, and they are still talking about how much fun they had. Tish and Jaime really did make our wedding day a success. We wanted it to be stress free for us, and a blast for our guests, and that is exactly what we got. Thank you JM Productions!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

JM Productions was great!! We used their DJ and photo booth services. Jaime was our DJ and he knew exactly what the party needed. He also called before to go over our list of songs we wanted played and to get a feel for what kind of music we liked. We had everything from country to hip hop to 80s and it was great. They were so helpful, always responsive, and made my wedding the best party anyone had ever been to! Jaime and Cody were wonderful at the photo booth and got everyone involved! We Would suggest them to everyone!

Jared · Married on 06/27/2015

We hired JM Productions for our DJ and photo booth. They were great to work with and were always responsive. Jaime was our DJ and we could not have asked for a more enthusiastic and great DJ. He played everything we and our guest wanted to hear. Trish and Cody at the photo booth really encouraged everyone to have a great time. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Sharon · Married on 06/06/2015

We used JM Productions for my daughter's wedding in June. I was very impressed with their professionalism and commitment to make this event run smoothly with no problems. Tish is a great coordinator and highly recommend her services. The DJ was great and accommodated every request we had. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests and everyone enjoyed themselves.

I will recommend JM Productions for all services they provide. Reasonable and very professional.

Ariel · Married on 01/17/2015

This was a great company. They were well within my budget and were so easy to work with. Their music database was excellent and made picking songs so much easier. Our DJ was Louis and he made the party so much fun. Our wedding reception was better because he was our DJ.

Sent on 02/12/2015

I had both the DJ and Photo booth from JM productions at my wedding. We got a awesome deal from the bridal extravaganza for a dj and photo booth. They were really easy to work with. The photo booth was such a fun addition that everyone loved at the reception. We got a scrapbook with all the pictures taken and personalized messages from our guests that replaced a traditional guest book. Great folks that came out really fun, nice and professional. I would highly recommend this company for your Dj and photo booth needs.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2014

Tish and Jaimie did an amazing job. I did not have to worry about one single thing the day of our wedding day. Really sweet and hardworking people. I would highly recommend them to anybody who is getting married!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Clarissa · Married on 09/27/2014

Jamie and Tish were great! They provided all the music we asked for and kept the whole night going! They constantly asked my husband and I if we needed anything and even cut our cake for us! They were super nice and we were so happy we chose them to be apart of our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Kassey · Married on 08/23/2014

Loved your DJ we also used their photo booth services which ended up being a greater hit than I was expecting. Our DJ was very attentive and flexible with songs and timing. He called us the week of the wedding to go over any details we wanted for the reception. The photo Booth was amazing, each guest got to go home with their own copy of photos they could leave a video message. We also got to keep a book of our guest's photos and a zip drive. Dj had lots of variety to choose form and our guest really enjoyed dancing to classic and contemporary music.

Sent on 10/28/2014

This is a great company! I mainly dealt with Tish via phone and email for scheduling and pricing. She was very accepting of or payment plan which fluctuated month to month. Tish is such a nice person and was very helpful in helping us decide on which package to choose. Our ceremony DJ was James. It was great working with James during our planning phase. He was always available to communicate via text, email, or phone. He had a great vision of what we wanted and our wedding went flawlessly. I'm sure all of their DJ's are as professional as James. GREAT company overall !!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/02/2014

Jamie and Tish where the BEST! Awesome couple to work with. We had a blast with the dancing and the photo booth was amazing! We loved our photo album they made for us of our guest taking pictures in the booth! I will def be using them again! :)

Sent on 08/05/2014

Robyn · Married on 07/12/2014

JM Productions Professional DJ is a great company! Tish and Jaime did all our music, lighting, linens and coordinating....plus designed a beautiful gobo light!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jan · Married on 06/14/2014

Jamie and Tish are the Best !! Our Event was fantastic! Jamie, as always, is a super DJ and was able to get our crowd going!
    Tish was fabulous working with us on our tables and candy buffet. She was also FANTASTIC on the Photo Booth! She was so sweet and the couple loved their photo album.
    What a great party!! We used them in 2005 for our daughter and again in 2014 for our son! If we had any other children, we would use them again for that event as well :)
    We will definitely call them for any events in the future. They are more than just DJ's because of the table linens, centerpieces and candy buffets. Plus, they are such a pleasant couple!

Sent on 09/26/2014

I met JM Productions at the local Bridal show and remembered them a year later (they were too pleasant to forget).
I used JM Productions for DJ, Photobooth and Day Coordinator. I can't tell you how much they saved my day.
Our DJ was Jamie. He was wonderful. He knew how to work the crowd, when to change music just by watching our guest. Terrific DJ. He was also very helpful even when my Scottish in-laws had some odd request.
The Photobooth was great. The attendants were very nice and helped my guest taken fun photos and leave us great memories.

Even though the DJ and Photobooth were amazing the star of the show was my day coordinator Tish. I had very detailed request which she accomplished and still managed to sincerely smile at me. Tish is also a lifesaver. I arrived to the venue 30 minutes late torn between tears and throttling my mother and/or a bridesmaid, but Tish didn't miss a beat. The moment she realized the bride was upset and hadn't been taken care of she immediately worked to smooth things over. She made sure everything else was running smoothly and if it wasn't, she worked to fix it or tactfully do something with it so I wouldn't be more stressed out. She made sure we had water during pictures. She kept my mother away from me. She even helped bustle my dress.
Tish helped FIX my wedding day. It probably didn't take moving mountains to fix, but to a worn-out bride it was a miracle. So thankful for Tish. Even though the venue coordinator was great, I don't think things would have gone as well without her.
Again so thankful for Tish.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Krysten · Married on 04/26/2014

Tish and Jamie were AMAZING!!! Jamie was an awesome DJ; he knew exactly what music to play and how to get people on the dance floor. We had SO many compliments about how "fun" the reception was, which is exactly what we were hoping for! He was also really great about keeping us updated on the schedule. It's so easy to lose track of time at your reception, but Jamie let us know that when we would be cutting the cake, speeches, bouquet toss, certain dances, etc where. He also was an awesome MC. He even announced us going outside for the bubbles and faraway. Tish was just as awesome! She manned the Photo Booth, which was a huge hit! They provided a copy of the pictures taken in the photo booth to each person who took them as well as made sure everyone placed a copy of the pictures in a book and signed the page for my husband and I to keep! Moreover, Tish saved the night. My dress's bustle was a complete disaster and Tish was able to safety pin and clip my dress up to create a make shift bustle so I could dance and enjoy myself for the remainder of the reception. I don't know what I would have done without her!! If you are looking for a great DJ service, you should definitely chose these guys! They are nice, profession, fun, and truly seem to love what they do!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jenna · Married on 04/12/2014

They were amazing! Made my day stress free, and had everyone on the dance floor having a great time. He made me feel like he was 100% there to take care of me, and make sure that it was as special of a day as possible. I reccomend JM Productions to anyone in the Houston area looking for an amazing DJ

Sent on 09/21/2014

Chung · Married on 04/04/2014

Exceptional service. Made our wedding day go by smooth and stress free. Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Our DJ, James was wonderful! He did such a great job as master of ceromonies & keeping everyone involved the music was great. We also had a photo booth and everyone enjoyed it and now my daughter has extra special memories of that night.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jaime and his wife where absolutely amazing DJ's!!! I love that you can request songs to be on your play-list through their website! They were even kind enough to meet my fiance and I and go over everything from start to finish! He supplied us with all the audio equipment we needed and even offered some very creative and effective solutions to our ceremony and sign in table. ( we did a fingerprint tree, and when my husband and I could not find a place to put ours, he drew us a little swing!!! it was so cute!) I recommend their services to everyone I know!!! Great job you guys! Keep up the good work.

Sent on 10/27/2014