JKW Beauty Reviews

612 | Frederick, MD

612 Reviews for JKW Beauty

Sofia · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experience, highly recommend!

It was so great working with the team at JKW Beauty. From the initial inquiry up until the wedding day, the team was very communicative and helpful as it related to scheduling and coordinating the trial and wedding day services. The morning of the wedding went without a hitch. I had the pleasure of working with Jordan and Melissa, who were both efficient, but also ensured that everyone in the wedding party was happy with their final look. They were fun and engaging, and I would highly recommend them for your wedding day.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Felicia is amazing

I had the BEST experience with JKW Beauty, specifically Felicia. She was so kind through the whole process and went above and beyond to make my wedding morning fun and beautiful. She really listened to what I wanted for my look, made adjustments when I wanted things changed and is just an overall wonderful person. My girls and the moms LOVED her. Overall, I couldn't be happier with her and I have already recommended her to friends and coworkers for their weddings. Thank you Felicia, you are the best!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Bora

Bora · Married on 11/24/2018

Best hair and makeup stylist, ever.

BOOK WITH JKW!!

Jordan and her team are AMAZING. Seriously, you are making a huge mistake if you do not book with them! I actually made this mistake. I decided earlier on to go with someone in the area that was a little cheaper. HUGE MISTAKE. I was so disappointed in my updo after I had my hair trial with another vendor. I was in a panic. Fortunately, my florist hooked me up with Jordan for my hair on very short notice.

Jordan is SO talented and best of all, she is down to earth and extremely easy to get along with! We hit it off immediately. She totally understood what I wanted and made small adjustments to anything I didn't like. (I am NOT easy to please. I am a type A, perfectionist and can be hard to deal with) Shoutout to Jordan for making me feel so comfortable every minute of the way. The updo she gave me was EXACTLY what I wanted.

It is obvious in this industry, who is trying to make a profit off of you and who is genuinely there to make your wedding the best day of your life. Jordan is 100% someone who is there for you, someone who will make you comfortable, relaxed, heard, and of course beautiful! Guys, I cannot say enough about how amazing Jordan is. Do yourself a favor and book with JKW. It is worth the couple hundred dollars if you are looking at cheaper options. It is my BIGGEST regret not going with JKW for my whole bridal squad. And I ended up paying the money I was worried about in the beginning since I wasn't happy with the cheaper option.

BOOK with JKW BEAUTY!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Caitlin Townsend · Married on 11/10/2018

Jordan was absolutely amazing!

Jordan and team were absolutely amazing on the day of my wedding! I had a total of 16 people for hair and makeup and it was no easy task to ensure that everyone looked great (I will also add that our start time was 7AM)! Not only did their team make sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup but they even finished early. Jordan was so flexible throughout the process and answered every single email that I had with a quick response! I would recommend Jordan to anyone for any type of event - not only weddings. She is seriously amazing! Hire her! THANK YOU JORDAN!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 11/04/2018

We all felt like celebrities with this AMAZING glam squad!

I would absolutely recommend JKW Beauty to anyone looking for hair and make-up for your wedding day! They were amazing!! They were able to do my hair and make-up AND all 10 of my bridesmaids hair and make-up PERFECTLY and in such good time so that we were even ready early for when the photographers arrived! They were so talented also so nice and fun to have around while we were getting ready! Megan and Victoria- y'all are awesome and I am so grateful to you for making us look our BEST for the big day!!! Anyone in the VA/DC/MD area should definitely give them a call!

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent People and Services

I had the best experience with JKW from start to finish. They are always timely with communication and responses. They are very organized and efficient; they definitely have a process they use for booking, payment, and reminders that was straightforward and smooth.

Mandy was my artist for makeup and hair for me and my bridal party. She was SO amazing. Not only is she very talented with hair and makeup, she is also very personable and fun! I felt like she was just a part of the bridal party and I really enjoyed having her there!

Thank you JKW and Mandy! My day was beyond perfect and I felt beautiful. I owe that to you!!

• Karah

Karah · Married on 11/03/2018

Trust JKW. They'll take care of you.

My experience at JKW, specifically with Piper (hair) and Nina (makeup), was a dream. On time, great conversationalists, and, most importantly, amazing work.

I don't ever get made up, neither do most of my bridesmaids, so I was nervous about looking overdone or not like me. I needn't have worried.

With makeup, after my trial, my skin had a bad reaction to the foundation. JKW gave me a complimentary second makeup trial and Nina worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with the result. On my wedding day, she listened to each girl and made sure everyone liked what they got.

Piper was also awesome. She worked fast, and, I swear, everyone's hair looks exactly like the inspiration photos they showed her. It was nuts. I'd never had my hair done before and it was perfect. My curls lasted through the night.

Trust JKW. They'll take care of you and the people most important to you.

• Jenny

Jenny Kassab · Married on 11/03/2018

Better than Pinterest....Brought my wedding vision to reality! ❤️

I have had the pleasure of working with JKW Beauty manyyyy times, “always a bridesmaid never a bride” (in the best way of course, always supporting my girls) and have NEVER been disappointed. Jordan & her team nail every look you request and every curve ball you throw at them with perfection and class! This November, it was my turn to be the bride and WOW, they truly made me feel like a Queen! Including myself, I had 12 gals needing all the works and they seamlessly made everyone look & feel GORGEOUS! The entire team is beyond talented, professional, personable, flexible, and SO genuine! I cannot express enough how much fun it is to work with them! Thank you, Jordan & team for making me feel confident & beautiful; you brought my wedding vision to reality!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun and Fabulous Team

I worked with JKW beauty for my wedding in October and was assigned Melissa for makeup and Felicia for hair. They were a great team and had not only a great work product, but created a perfect morning of environment as well.

I did the trial 3 months before my wedding and they followed up several days later to see what I thought and ask about any changes I may want to make. They were really open to feedback and worked hard to get my vision just right.

My make-up stayed perfectly all night as did the rest of the girls. It was important to me in booking a service that I get hair and makeup organized in one swoop, and JKW beauty was easy to work with and had great customer service. They also stayed on (actually ahead of) schedule and got through 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and a Bride's hair and makeup efficiently. Highly recommend JKW Beauty and Felicia and Melissa!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Both the make up artist and hair stylist were so friendly and professional! I requested a change for my makeup and she did it with no problem! If I had any questions, I would hear back from them the same day. I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, highly recommend!

Absolutely amazing!! Jordan was professional and genuinely wanted everyone to feel beautiful and look their absolute best. I recieved so many compliments on my hair and makeup that day, she is beyond talented and I highly recommend her!!

Anna · Married on 10/13/2018

Jordan is absolutely the BEST

Jordan is AMAZING!! She did 3 of my friends weddings as well and is 100% the best. Also just so cool and sweet to hang around so your bridesmaids will love her as much as they love her work! I don't usually wear a ton of makeup and every single girl was just floored by my hair and makeup, but I still looked like me which was perfect. My husband told me even the boys were commenting on how amazing my makeup looked. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Christina Noddin · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

Jordan prodivided makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and mother. She made us all look and feel gorgeous. Her ability to make Pinterest pictures come to life is amazing! She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the wedding day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Jordan - she is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Mollie

Mollie Bowling · Married on 10/05/2018

Best in the business

As a bride who does their own makeup very well, people thought I wanna as crazy for looking at mua/stylists for the big day. I made the right decision with JKW beauty because they did an absolutely amazing job and made me feel comfortable and confident. They are all super sweet and know exactly what they are doing.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Carly · Married on 10/05/2018

JKW is the best!

I am so glad that I went with JKW Beauty for my wedding day! Jordan and her team were great to work with from the start, she answered questions so promptly and made me feel at ease with the whole process. The day of we had Megan doing hair and Victoria doing makeup and they were both AMAZING! They were so sweet and fun to work with and did an amazing job on my big bridal party, Mom, MIL, and my hair/makeup! They arrived extra early at the hotel we were getting ready and brought the best vibes for the morning of my wedding, helping to set a fun and calming tone for the day! I can't recommend JKW enough especially Megan and Victoria to any bride looking for professional, talented, and all-around awesome hair and makeup artists!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Alison · Married on 10/02/2018

Amazing to work with!

Jordan and Victoria were amazing to work with! They were so professional and talented. Everyone in my bridal party was very happy with the glam!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Group of Insanely Talented Women!

JKW Beauty was amazing during the planning process and the execution of my wedding day hair and makeup! My makeup turned out perfect, and the artist did a great job at recreating my trial look while still being flexible enough to make the changes I wanted. My hair stylist created the most stunning updo and was able to mix all my wishes together- whimsical yet classic that would hold up despite all my late night dancing. It looked perfect until the last picture :) I couldn't have imagined going with anyone else!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra Bergin · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!!

Jordan and her team were incredible. Starting with my trial, Jordan captured exactly the look and feel of what I wanted my hair and make up to look like. She took the time to explain things that would look good with my style and really made me feel comfortable. The day of my wedding, her and her team arrived early and stuck exactly to the schedule (even finished a little early) which was such a relief with 13 services being completed that morning. I also needed some veil help at our ceremony site and she had someone help me with that as well! I highly recommend JKW Beauty. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Claire · Married on 09/21/2018

I hired JKW Beauty for my September wedding. Jordan and Victoria were AMAZING. Victoria did make-up for my bridesmaids and mom (5 people total) - and all of them were so thrilled! Jordan did hair, as well as my bridal hair and make-up. It looked even better than I expected. Jordan and Victoria were both so punctual on the day-of and we completed all services on schedule; we even had time for some touch-ups. I really appreciated the staff at JKW Beauty throughout the whole process - helping to answer my questions (and I had a lot!). I also thought the prices were very reasonable (and make-up includes lashes)! Jordan and Victoria were both using nice brands and brushes... and they were very good about cleaning their tools between services. I would hire JKW Beauty again in a heartbeat, and I'll certainly be recommending them to my friends!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Catherine · Married on 09/21/2018

Would 100% recommend

JKW was wonderful! The stylist was easy to work with and did an absolutely fabulous job with my hair and make-up and all my ladies. The price was prefect. JKW was easy to work with for my wedding. I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Salina

Salina · Married on 09/15/2018

TLDR: Do yourself a favor and book JKW Beauty. You will look like the best most flawless version of yourself.

JKW Beauty did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! At my trial, Jordan helped me combine looks from a few inspo pictures to create the hairstyle I envisioned in my head. PRO TIP: Try to schedule your hair and makeup trial the same day as your last dress fitting because it really helps you decide on what works and doesn't work.

Jordan perfectly replicated my hair and makeup from the trial on my wedding day and she helped me feel like a flawless goddess all day long. She, Piper, and Felicia completed hair & makeup services on myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom, my future SIL, and my mom's best friend. All three artists were extremely professional, friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable, and so damn talented. 10/10 I will recommend JKW Beauty to anyone who asks!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

Melissa and Megan did an amazing job! Melissa took the time to get to know my style and created a natural but elegant look. In addition to my hair and makeup, several of my bridesmaids also had hair and makeup done - Melissa and Megan were efficient in getting everyone ready and all were pleased by their services!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kirsten · Married on 09/08/2018

JKW was everything and more than I could’ve asked for for my wedding day! They were on time and had 8 bridesmaids, two moms and myself ready with hair and makeup- with time to spare! Mandy blew me away with each bridesmaids hair- each a different intricate style. Jennifer and Nina made all of us feel like models with our flawless makeup. I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tina · Married on 09/02/2018

The make up artist and the hair stylist were very skilled, friendly, and patient with all of us! They were also very punctual, responsive and responsible! I’m so happy with the service! Thank you very much!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/01/2018

Jordan (the owner) is absolutely amazing! I have known Jordan and about her company for a while so when it was time for my wedding I knew there was no one else I would want to do my make-up. From the moment I began communicating with her about my big day the more excited I got for my look. We did my trial on the day of my engagement photos (which I highly suggest for any future bride). It was a great way to see how my make-up would look for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she came by herself and was able to do 6 flawless make-ups and 3 amazing hair-dos. Jordan was so flexible she fit in a last minute make up we weren't originally schedule for. Everyone looked so beautiful and we were so happy with all our looks. My mom and mother-in law who both don’t typically wear a lot of make-up were so astounded. Jordan made sure to check in with everyone about what they wanted and let everyone know if there was anything they wanted to change she would be happy to do it. Of course no one changed anything because it was all flawless! There is no one else in this world I would refer a future bride to for her big day. We are all patiently waiting to get the pictures back to see again how perfect everyone looked. I can't thank Jordan enough for all her help in making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2018