JKW Beauty Reviews

612 | Frederick, MD

612 Reviews for JKW Beauty

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2019

Working with JKW for hair & makeup was amazing!

I'm still so excited thinking about how amazing the hair and makeup came together for the wedding. Jordan listened to everything I said I wanted and made my vision happen... I felt so comfortable and happy with how I looked. It was perfect! I had a very diverse and very large group of bridesmaids and family (14 women plus me) who got hair and makeup done for the wedding... they were awesome about working with everyone and making sure they all were happy with how the looks came together. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Nicole Campisi · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing team! Amazing work!

These ladies were incredible! They showed up one time and ready to go! I had a fun and laid back group of women getting ready and the JKW team not only made everyone look beautiful but they were a joy to have in the room while we were getting ready! I could not have dreamed of better hair and makeup for my big day, or a better team to join for a few hours during the big day! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin & Phil · Married on 11/30/2019

These women are the best!

I could not more strongly recommend JKW Beauty for a special occasion. These women are talented, funny, chill, efficient, etc. My special ladies from ages 4 to 75 felt confident and beautiful after spending the morning with Jordan, Megan and Jennifer. They are the best! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

The absolute BEST

Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about Jordan, Mandy and Melissa! They worked absolute magic on my 8 bridesmaids, mother in law, Mom, and myself. They were fast and professional and were early to the venue to make sure everything was set up on time. Jordan did my hair and make up and I didn't think it was possible for me to like it even more than my trial, but I did! She is an absolute queen when it comes to giving you exactly the look you want with still looking like yourself. All of my bridesmaids were raving about their hair and makeup all night! Not only did the girls do beautiful work, but they were so enjoyable and fun to hang out with in the bridal suite all morning. I honestly cannot recommend JKW Beauty enough for any event where you want to feel special.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/09/2019

WE loved Piper :)

Piper was amazing. She was so lovely to work with. She showed up early and all of my bridesmaids love their hairstyles!
    As a bride, I was super stressed about how mine would turn out but it was absolutely perfect. I felt so beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Jean · Married on 11/03/2019

Excellent!!

JKW Beauty was the best! The hair and makeup services were excellent and the staff was fun! We all looked wonderful on the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/02/2019

Simply beautiful

Jordan and her team were amazing to work with on my wedding and all 13 of us were ready ahead of schedule! Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful and I would highly recommend JKW to anyone. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sierra Webb · Married on 10/27/2019

Highly recommend for events and your special day!

Loved working with JKW Beauty. I got an airbrush tan, hair, and make up done for my special day. I don't normally have make up on, so I was nervous about the make up. They made me comfortable and did a fantastic job. The artists were flexible, professional, and awesome! I will definitely be using them again. Highly recommend for events and your special day!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lacey · Married on 10/26/2019

Great job on all my girls

Felicia and Piper were amazing! They were prompt, stuck to the schedule, and made all of us look and feel amazing. Felicia did my bridal make up and it was seriously perfect. Can’t thank them enough!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Hanauer · Married on 10/25/2019

Simply perfect!❤

Jordan at JKW beauty was absolutely amazing. My make up was gorgeous and she knew exactly how to do the look I wanted. Everyone loved her. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

hillary seniuk · Married on 10/06/2019

Loved Jordan!

Jordan and her team really are the best. So professional and talented in what they do! I couldn't have asked for a better look for my wedding day! Would recommend 100% and plan to go back for my next glam event!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Erica · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Jordan and Michelle were professional, nice, personable, and extremely accommodating! They were more than willing to make tweaks to hair and make-up to make sure everyone was happy with their look. Everyone in my wedding party looked absolutely beautiful! I could not recommend JKW Beauty enough!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Stylists!

Jordan and Mandy were an absolute pleasure to work with!!! They did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids! I could not recommend them more. They were so accommodating and Jordan made my bridal vision come true! Everyone kept commenting on how wonderful my hair and makeup looked. I could not be happier that I picked JKW Beauty!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/21/2019

Talented beyond words

Kelsey and Mandy did an unbelievable job with makeup and hair for our entire bridal party. They managed to maintain the natural look our daughter wanted for her bridesmaids, while still making each one of us feel like we belonged on the cover of a magazine. They listened to each of the girl's desires of how she wanted her hair and her makeup to look, and they exceeded every one of our expectations. The greatest compliment - our youngest daughter has said that if she gets married in VA, she wants Kelsey and Mandy to help with her bridal party. I could not agree more!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

The best glam squad ever!

I have absolutely loved working with JKW during the process of my wedding. I trialed hair with Megan a year before my wedding because.. well let’s just say I can be a little picky! She blew me out of the water with her talent and I knew she had to be the one getting me ready the day of my wedding. Flash forward to the beginning of September 2019 - I wanted to get a spray tan before my wedding day. That’s when I met Jordan and she did such an incredible job with my spray tan but an even better job at making me comfortable and relaxed during the process. I plan to continue getting spray tans regularly. They were both so great to work with and I am so glad I chose them to be on my team. I will highly recommend JKW Beauty to anyone who needs their hair, makeup, or spray tan done for any event. Hoping I get to work with them at some point in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Allison Meehan · Married on 09/15/2019

Awesome job!

The girls were amazing and they helped me and my girls look our very best. Thanks so much! Only complaint I have is that the online booking process was a tad complicated and when I accidentally signed up for 6 instead of 5 bridesmaids, I was told that I could not get a refund despite the fact that no service had been provided yet.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Nicole Hecht · Married on 09/14/2019

Jordan went above and beyond!

Jordan did an amazing job! She made last-minute tweaks to my style the day of the wedding and it looked absolutely stunning. I really was so happy with my look and I thought it looked elegant without looking stiff! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding Hair

Jordan was absolutely PERFECT! The JKW team was so responsive with my questions before the big day. I ended up using extensions in my hair to add volume and length and was a bit nervous about it at first but Jordan absolutely nailed it!! Everyone's hair looked so amazing, I would choose JKW a million times over. Not to mention Jordan was a blast to spend the day with. :) Thanks again for everything!!

-Nicole Thomas

Sent on 09/20/2019

Johanna · Married on 09/01/2019

10/10 would recommend

I was so happy with my decision to hire JKW Beauty for my wedding day! Jordan was great throughout the whole process, and I couldn't be happier with how my hair and make-up turned out on the day. I did a trial and I'm really glad I did, because it made me feel confident that everything would look great on the day. My bridesmaids looked amazing too and were really happy with their looks!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jessica Joo · Married on 08/31/2019

Don't look further! Just hire them!

I worked with Felicia who was a ton of fun, on time, and most importantly - amazingly talented. Felicia handled hair for myself and my 5 bridesmaids. I was initially a little worried about whether she would be able to work with our straight, Asian hair - which can be tricky to curl and style if it's unfamiliar. But there was no need to worry. Felicia understood all of our hair textures and worked to create flawless curls and both down and up-do styles to everyone's liking. They stayed throughout the night and didn't lose any volume - even after hours of dancing and celebrating! And as the bride, I was in love with my hair. I even asked for adjustments from our trial as I had changed my mind as the wedding date got closer and Felicia didn't flinch. She heard me out and said no problem - and she delivered exactly what I was envisioning. Working with her was easy and so much fun. And I was so happy that every girl loved their hairstyle. Hire them!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brianne · Married on 08/31/2019

High quality hair and makeup team!

Jordan and her team were wonderful to work with! Jordan, Piper, and Melissa were able to get me, my 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, sister of the groom, and aunt of the bride done within 4.5 hours. They were even able to fit in 2 last minute services on the day of the wedding that had not been planned. There was such a high quality of work on top of their efficiency and everyone loved their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs hair and makeup for their wedding or an event!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Marionneaux · Married on 08/24/2019

Made Me Feel Beautiful on My Big Day

I was so happy with my wedding hair and makeup. They listened to all of my feedback and really understood the aesthetic I was looking for and executed it in a very flawless and professional way. They were also very flexible and helpful in general. Happy with my choice :)!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Becca

Becca Korman · Married on 08/24/2019

Easiest and stress-free wedding morning!

I had Jordan on make-up and Mandy on hair for my wedding. Everything turned out perfectly. I think so much of the morning stress of your day is trying to stick to the timeline beginning with hair and make-up for everyone. My morning was so stress free because this was the speediest duo I have ever witnessed…but it is because they are THAT good and know their craft so well. I had a super-hot, August day (I have oily skin) and some big chin zits decided to make an appearance. I don’t know how Jordan did it, but you couldn’t see my zits and somehow my oil was controlled all night. I did do the trial a few months before to make sure we got the exact look I was going for. Jordan and Mandy were also just fun to be around the morning of. I am so thankful for the stress-free timing of hair and make-up and their fun personalities to be around. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Rudolph · Married on 08/23/2019

JKW all the way!

I had my hair and makeup done by JKW previously, so when I got engaged, JKW Beauty was the first thing I booked! I chose to work with Megan because I was in love with the looks on her Instagram page (@meganwiththegoodhair). When we met at my hair trial, she was so sweet and fun. The time flew by! At the end I was absolutely in love with the hairstyle she created based on a few ideas I gave her in the beginning. On my wedding day, I was so at ease with Megan there. All of my bridesmaids and I got our hair done and Megan kept us perfectly on schedule. My hair turned out even more beautiful than it did at the trial (and held up all night)!! Megan also did makeup on my mom. We were all in awe of how beautiful and natural she looked! I couldn't have imagined not having JKW & Megan there for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Depinto · Married on 08/17/2019

Did such a great job!!!

I used JKW for my wedding and was super nervous about hair & makeup because I am so particular. I have a very specific way I like my hair to look and I always wear a full face of makeup everyday, so I know what looks good on me. They did SUCH a good job!! I absolutely loved my look and it looked fabulous in pictures. All my bridesmaids were also really happy with their hair and makeup! We all had so much fun with Kelsey and Piper. I didn't even breakout afterwards, which I thought I would with such heavy photo-ready makeup. Highly recommend JKW!

Sent on 09/21/2019