19 Reviews for JKS Productions

DVD (2)
Documentary (1)
High-Def Video (1)
19 JKS Productions Reviews

Just finished watching our wedding video from JKS Productions, and it made us relive our day! He was a dream to work with, so kind hearted and he wanted to do everything he could to make us feel at ease. We also had his fiancee Sabrina Nohling as our photographer, so that made it even more amazing to have them both there to ring in the new year and celebrate the day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Multi. Cameras, Highlight Video, High-Def Video, DVD

Loved my video!
JKS did a wonderful job!
Would use again!

Profile Picture Gerry, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

JKS Productions did a great job on our wedding video. The overall video quality was excellent. We enjoyed watching it with our family. Josh was very fast at responding back to emails and is willing to help out in any way. He was very professional the day of the wedding and worked very well with other vendors on the scene such as our photographer. It did take about 6 months to get videos back but we are happy with the product.

Profile Picture User4575402, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Cameras, Highlight Video, DVD

JKS Productions will make your wedding day memorable! They are fun and reliable to have around all day.

Profile Picture User3934374, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
3.0

JKS Productions was great! Josh has amazing skills! The only thing that I am not happy about is that he didn't give our video back in a timely matter. It's been six months since our wedding and we finally got our video. He kept pushing the date back further and further. It was easy in the beginning, he was flexible, he got back to my emails within a day. Now he doesn't get back to my emails until a couple of days after. He says he's really busy, has been doing other videos besides weddings, works another job and other things. He doesn't have enough people to help him out. I think he has too much on his plate to get things finished in a timely matter. It was supposed to be three months for our video and now it's six months. Josh is very nice and knows his stuff, which is why I would recommend him to a friend, but the customer service and the value of time is an issue.

Profile Picture User3420351, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
0.6

I would NOT recommend using this company for your wedding videographer. The video that we received was months late, and the vendor never contacted us to notify there was going to be a delay of any kind. We had to repeatedly ask when we could expect the DVD to be completed, and were given increasingly longer time frames with no warning that additional time was needed and no communication when time adjustments would be necessary. We had to do all the communication/follow-up with this vendor, and found the majority of the vendors responses to be excuses, and/or unprofessional. I was actually told once that "I would get the DVD when I got it, and I would love it", in a rude, condescending tone. In my opinion, the quality of the work was also not what we expected it to be. The difference in the shots/video quality is obvious. The video would go from excellent video quality, to not being as clear of an image.
During our one-on-one meeting before the wedding, the vendor suggested that they could include in the video personal messages from friends and family. After we watched the DVD, we discovered that the vendor mistakenly left something vulgar in a personal message during the editing process. We addressed our concerns with the vendor, and instead of taking responsibility for missing something during editing, they placed the blame back on the individual in our video - stating that they never watch the personal messages. The vendor did change it eventually, but then refused to send us the 10 DVD's that we were promised in the contract. The vendor declared would only send 5 of the correct copies and advised that if we felt that we needed more than 5, we should contact the individual on the video to pay for them. This further delayed our video, yet again. We stated that if only 5 DVD's were sent that we were also requesting all the unedited material. We did end up getting the 10 DVD's that we paid for under our contract. We walked away with an extremely negative experience.

Profile Picture User2717182, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Loved our video. Each important segment of the day was captured and highlighted. Also loved the footage of folks dancing. Brides and Grooms are so busy on the actual day that we don't get to really see how much fun our family and friends are having, so that was so nice!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Josh was incredible. He was so professional right from the beginning. He had consultaions with us, and we let him know what we wanted. He made suggestions he could include in the video like personal messages from friends and family, which we loved and were so happy with. He started the wedding day recording at the same time the photographers started and stayed throughout the night until the end of our reception. The footage he got was so crisp, beautiful and professional. We could not have asked for anything better! Our video turned out flawless! From everyone getting ready, to first look, professional picures, ceremony and everything at the reception, he captured it all. He even traveled with us to our different destinatons as we took pictures. The editing in the video is professional work, and we could not have asked for more perfect footage throughout our incredible day. We recieved our video all edited within a few short weeks of our wedding. We highly recommend JKS Productions to anyone looking for videography to capure their special day.

Profile Picture Hilary, 11/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My Husband and I were thrilled with the service Josh provided! Prior to the wedding he sat with us and explained everything, showed us a few clips of his work and answered every question we had. After meeting with him we knew right away that we had made the right decision to hire him. During the wedding, Josh manged to get every single important moment from our day without us even noticing. Which, as far as I'm concerned, is not easy to pull off! The quality of our video is amazing! It was so much fun to re-live one of the happiest days of our lives. And to know that we can watch this over and over is so great! We'll never forget a thing! Josh is extrememly friendly and easy to work with. He was reliable and responded to our inquiries almost immediately. As far as planning a wedding goes, things can be stressful, and this was one area of planning that was never stressful or complicated. Josh did exactly what he said he was going to do, was on time, was professional, and I couldn't have asked for anything else. I have recommended Josh to friends and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know that is getting married or having any kind of function they want to remember forever.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Josh was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and professional with his services. His never got in the way and as crazy as it sounds, we forgot he was even around sometimes, which is the ultimate compliment for a videographer.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved working with JKS Productions! Josh did an awesome job of working with our bridal party all day, and was very on top of his task at hand. The video was amazing, and its a great way to remember our day!! He kept in contact with us, even though we werent the best at staying on top of the information we needed to get to him. He made sure he had everything before our big day. We highly recommend JKS!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/9/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

our video was amazing, i would recomend this service to any one,
Thanks Josh!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Josh the owner and creator of JKS Productions helped us out for our wedding to create a package that fit within our tight budget and all I can say is WOW! for the value of what we got.  He worked so hard to make sure he included everything in filming on our big day and once we got our DVDs (fast) we were so thrilled.  He does beautiful editing work and his cameras are perfect HD quality.  We love you Josh for helping us out and doing such an amazing job.  I would fully recommend you go with JKS Productions because you will be in the hands of an upstanding professional videographer who really cares about you and understands this is the most important day of your life and captures it accordingly.  Thank you Josh!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Josh was great videographer. Loved the video! So glad my planner found him!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Josh Siegers was amazing! He did a phenomenal job working with us from start to finish to make sure our DVDs were everything we wanted. He's a charismatic individual who truly loves the work he performs. We've been referring him to all of our friends and family and definitely recommend him to you! A++++

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Fantastic to work with and our wedding video is amazing. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day, and for making our photo slideshow!!!

Profile Picture Celena , 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

JKS Productions went above and beyond to help make our wedding day special from our first meeting to receiving our dvds shortly after our wedding day. We never even noticed the video camera there and now we have memories to last a lifetime! We love of our dvd and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is awesome! Josh is very talented and great to work with. We loved all the extra details and special effects he added in. The dvd itself was really cool the case, Dvd, and menu all had pictures of us on it. I'm so glad we did the video, it is something we will have to look back on and remember our very special day!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

JKS Photography was awesome to work with!

View Vendor Response