JKellyFaceArt Reviews

6 | Cleveland, OH

6 Reviews for JKellyFaceArt

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

Jason is an amazing makeup artist and he is affordable too! He did my trial session before my engagement photos and I looked fabulous! He made all of my bridesmaids look great and one of them even told me afterwards she went out and got all of the makeup he used on her because it was so amazing. Jason was on time, professional, and a true blessing on my wedding day. He makes you look well rested, gorgeous and confident.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jason did my make-up for my engagement photos as well as for my wedding. I couldn’t have been happier with his services. He is a very talented make-up artist. Everyone loved their make-up for my wedding! If you are considering Jason, go for it! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2013

I mainly contacted Jason on facebook, but that's where I found that e-mail for him. I meet him when I went to an Aveda school; he did a makeup class. Let me tell you, he is Amazing! My mother and mother in law were worried about having their makeup done because they're "old" as they said. When Jason was done they were so ecstatic; they looked younger! Mine and my girls makeup was stunning. I looked like a princess; which was the theme. He is very flexible, he came to the hotel the day of. That helped a lot with time saving. His prices are very good too; especially for coming to the venue.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Meagan · Married on 08/10/2012

Jason was amazing! He did such a fantastic job! He is one very talented man! He did my makeup, as well as some bridesmaids and my mom. They all looked stunning! I cried many times throughout the day, and my makeup remained in tact! There were no smears or smudges down my face. He is very fun to have around which is an added bonus! I would highly recommend Jason!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Carmiel

Carlisa · Married on 08/09/2013

Jason did an amazing job! He was on time for both my trail run and the day of. Jason is very professional, and great at making you feel comfortable while in his chair. I didn't give 5 stars for flexibility and responsiveness b/c email responses were slow, and due to the fact that he so awesome at what he does he books up FAST. But, overall it was a great experience, and would definitely recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

At first, I was really excited to have Jason as my MUA for our wedding based on all the gorgeous pictures of his work he posts online. However, the day-of his work was not even comparable to his portfolio and I was shocked at his lack of professionalism. Honestly, I wasn't even going to bother writing any reviews until he called me an ethnic slur after asking to be reimbursed for services not rendered.

Looking back, I'm an idiot who prepaid him without a contract... so don't do this! I felt really uncomfortable booking someone without a contract, but every time I asked about it, he never responded. My planner vouched for him so I just went along with it-- but seriously if you go with him, get a contract! He was late and didn't finish a few of the girls and 1 girl not at all, but kept the money and claimed he did the makeup for everyone. Fortunately I didn't know about this part the day of, but afterwards I was so upset because of the principle. He wasn't responding to my FB message or texts until I told my planner the next day, so she made a group chat with the 3 of us. He denied everything, even about being late-- which was rich considering I still have the text from him saying he was running late!! Because he was lying, he couldn't keep his story or the number of girls he did straight, so he agreed to reimburse me for 1 girl (but nothing for the girls he only got half done... he denied not being able to finish them, despite pics and video of some of us doing or finishing our own makeup!). He also did a poor quality job on my mom and some of the other girls too, so we all ended up helping finish or completely do each others' makeup. Then randomly, weeks after "resolving" the issue, he sent me a super b-tchy text and called me an ethnic slur, was condescending and implied that we were stupid. This was pretty rich as I have a doctorate degree-- so, no Jason, I'm not dumb or "on crack", I just don't like paying for services not rendered.

Sent on 07/23/2016