Jk Photography Reviews

2 | Woodstock, IL

2 Reviews for Jk Photography

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2012

Janae Kernes is absolutely wonderful! She goes above and beyond, from helping me choose the actual location, to surprising me with an engagement book and framing some of my pictures for me! She is truly passionate about photography, which shows not only in her pictures, but her willingness and drive to do whatever it takes to make someone happy. She is the only photographer I will go to not only for my wedding, but when I have children, anniversaries, or any monument in life.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Carol · Married on 08/06/2011

Janae did my daughter's senior portraits and was extremely flexible. She allowed us to pick more than one site, change the date when an emergency came up, try things that I wanted as well as come up with her own ideas. She also played with editing of the pictures when I asked and was very quick at getting extra pictures after the original order had been placed. She was also so relaxed that my daughter relaxed and had fun and the pictures came out wonderfully. Her prices can't be beat and she is as honest as the day is long!

Sent on 11/10/2012