Jjana Valentiner Reviews

3 | Washington, DC

3 Reviews for Jjana Valentiner

Kristen · Married on 10/31/2015

Jjana did hair and makeup for me and my sister for my October wedding. She was recommended by a friend and the "natural style" of her work is exactly what we were looking for. She was very responsive and talked me through styles and approaches before the big day (which I was nervous about since I don't use a lot of make-up and style my hair on a regular basis). Jjana was prompt, responsive, professional, and calming on the morning of the wedding. My sister and I loved our looks and the hair and make-up lasted through the whole day (my hair was styled down and I had an outdoor ceremony). She also provided us with a touch-up kit, which was very helpful since we had our hair and makeup done several hours before the ceremony. I highly recommend Jjana- she was amazing to work with! Thanks!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Emily · Married on 08/24/2013

Jjana was recommended to me by the best man in our wedding and I was very happy that I chose her. She does quality work at a great price (relative to other similar vendors), is professional, courteous, fun to work with, and flexible/accommodating.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2012

I found Jjana through an acquaintance in the DC theater community and it worked out great. She often does makeup for actors' headshots, so is really good at natural looks (what I was going for), but can easily fancy things up if you want. She did my hair too - it held up perfectly and I never felt like it was about to fall down or anything. I had a pretty simple hair and makeup vision but she definitely has the skills to do more complicated looks. The makeup held up through the heat and humidity, too. She left my bridesmaid with a touch-up kit and gave her quick instructions on how to use it all later on. She is very affordable and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2012