JJ Cummings Floral Co Reviews

JJ Cummings Floral Co 3
JJ Cummings Floral Co 4

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Bennett Wedding

Working with Dale at JJ Cummings was an amazing experience! We met about four times during the year leading up to my wedding, and he was always super friendly and saw my vision from the beginning. He was super accommodating and provided many helpful suggestions such as asking guests to throw rose petals at us during the recessional (made for great photos!) and reusing flowers from the ceremony during the reception. The bridesmaids flowers turned out beautifully and went perfectly with the girls dresses and the chuppah was to die for (it matched my pinterest vision exactly!). Thanks Dale for a wonderful experience! I recommend JJ Cummings to all!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 5
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 6
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 7
    JJ Cummings Floral Co 8

Marjory · Married on 09/24/2016

Dale at JJ Cummings not only provided fabulous flowers, he also was a font of knowledge and advice about what makes weddings work--or not--and has interesting suggestions for other aspects of a successful wedding. He had to deal with multiple delayed reactions from the bride-to-be--and requests for changes--but always had an idea, and what he provided drew compliments all around. The bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppa (structure plus floral accents) were stunning, as numerous guests (and hotel staff) observed.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Halaine · Married on 06/18/2016

Dale is wonderful to work with. He really listens and pays attention to his client's vision. At the same time, he has wonderful and creative ideas borne from his years of experience as a florist. He understands and respects the importance of creating the most beautiful setting for the wedding. The floral arrangements for the wedding canopy, the table settings, the entrance tables and the bouquets were the most beautiful I had ever seen. Equally important, Dale stays at the event until after the ceremony and cocktail hour to make sure everything has been set perfectly for the reception, including the transfer of flowers from the wedding canopy to the area in front of the stage and around the bride and groom's sweetheart table.. His attention to detail is without compare. In addition to all of this, he is a true gentleman and knows how to calm a nervous bride. We enjoyed working with him and were so incredibly pleased with the gorgeous flowers at this most special event.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Julie · Married on 06/18/2016

We loved working with Dale at JJ Cummings! The flowers are my wedding were beyond gorgeous-- they were everything I hoped for and more. I told Dale my style and colors and he created the most beautiful chuppah, bouquets, and centerpieces I could have ever imagined. He was a pleasure to work with and also had the best stories to share! I highly recommend Dale and JJ Cummings for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sherryl · Married on 05/29/2016

We used JJ Cummings Floral for our daughter's wedding because we wanted the best quality and service. We interviewed several vendors and checked references. They were at the top and held up to our expectations. We have used them in the past for events and they were excellent but not in years so we weren't sure if their quality and creativity would be as excellent as before, and they are second to none as they surpassed our expectations. Dale is extremely creative, helped us with the elegant and romantic vision we were looking for, and he gave excellent advice on the table clothes and lighting. We didn't want to spend a lot on flowers and they were within our budget as well.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/07/2015

From just a few photos and a brief description of our thoughts, Dale immediately understood what we were hoping to accomplish with our wedding flowers. He took our ideas and ran with them, creating a beautiful evening in white that exceeded our expectations. White bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party; floating white cabbage roses for the cocktail hour; and gorgeous white arrangements for the dinner tables. Dale continued the simplicity and beauty with white blooms for the chuppah and wedding cake. Dale and his team were wonderfully easy to reach. We very much appreciated the ease of communicating with him throughout the planning process. On the day of, the flowers were even more beautiful than what he had described or prepared for our possible table-scape. He added extra blooms and foliage to the chuppah and even changed the bouquets to look fuller. Everything looked and smelled so beautiful!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Dale immediately had an understanding of what I was looking for, even working from my very poor description, and was extremely helpful in showing us a variety of options that were in our price range. He was easy to get in touch with and communicated with me throughout the process. Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Linda · Married on 06/14/2015

Dale is the consummate professional. He was extremely responsive to all of our needs. When the first proposal was more than our budget, Dale reworked the centerpieces to be even more striking than the original but more reasonably priced. Dale exhibited extreme flexibility and understanding. The flowers were magnificent. Comments from our guests were amazing without being gaudy. Centerpieces were left at the venue for use at the brunch the next morning for the out-of-town guests. We were also thrilled to know that the flowers were donated to a women's shelter and the Ronald McDonald House after they were collected from the site of the wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Dale at JJ Cummings is simply the best! The flowers he did for my daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel in Baltimore were spectacular!! He even made a sample of the centerpieces ahead of the event so I knew exactly what they would look like. Dale was so easy to work with and he had a lot of great ideas that made the day so special. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. A true professional who knows exactly what he is doing!!! I recommend him with enthusiasm!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Heather · Married on 05/02/2015

I highly recommend JJ Cummings. Dale is truly one of a kind! He is warm and charming and inspires complete confidence in his ability. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunningly beautiful and he captured exactly what we wanted. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable and was accommodating to all of our questions and special requests. In particular, we wanted to use my grandmother's wedding dress as part of the chuppah and he made it so beautiful and such a special part of our day. Additionally, our wedding was the week of the baltimore riots and he came through in a big way. He went above and beyond to make sure he would be able to bring in the flowers that day and called the hotel several times to make special arrangements. The day ran completely smooth and everything was perfect. He is fantastic, highly highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2015

My daughter- in-law and I met with 3 Florists before deciding, Dale was the last of the 3, and we knew instantly that he was the right choice. What a great decision we made! The flowers at the wedding were beyond perfection. Understated and Elegant. They did not overpower the venue(beautiful restaurant) but definitely made the statement we wanted. The ceremony and reception were both held in the restaurant - and Dale certainly "got our vision". The venue took my breath away when I entered.
    Dale was instrumental in enabling a smooth transition from ceremony to reception as he was able to dismantle the very beautiful chuppah , without being obtrusive as the cocktail hour was occurring in full view of that area.
    The restaurant which is beautiful to begin with became even more incredible than I could ever imagine. He had this gorgeous metal sculpture with flowers as you entered, he placed 2 of the most spectacular arrangements in these huge vases that were in place , he was extremely creative when it came to the flowers for some unusually shaped table arrangements. Words can't really describe how magnificent his work was- but I am forever grateful! Thank you Dale!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Kati · Married on 08/02/2014

Dale and the JJ Cummings team were absolutely amazing! My flowers and the ballroom of my reception completely exceeded my expectations! Wonderful final product!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Sheri · Married on 08/11/2013

Dale from JJ Cummings is the best florist ever! The flowers for our wedding were GORGEOUS!! Everyone thought so! He did everything exactly how we wanted it and more! He has the most beautiful candelabras and he has amazing taste, which is very important for your florist. I honestly think he's the best florist in Maryland and I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2013

Dale from JJ Cummings did an amazing job!! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!! Dale met with my mom and I and really listened to our vision - we knew after 15 minutes of our meeting we were going with him! He totally got our vision and he is so creative and made the whole thing come to life! The tables, ceremony room, escort table, bouquets - they were all better than I had even imagined! Not only was he there all day to make sure everything was perfect - the minute I left the ceremony room there he was to take my bouquet and off he went to make sure the reception room was perfect. He and his team were a pleasure to work with - I HIGHLY recommend using them.

Dale - Thank you again!!! The flower and candles were amazing and everything we ( my mom and I ) wanted!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Karen · Married on 05/04/2013

The most beautiful flowers!!!! We could not have been more pleased. The flowers were everything we imagined and Dale at JJ Cummings was easy to work with. We would highly recommend JJ Cummings for any event. Dale is easy going and pulled together everything we asked for!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Delali · Married on 11/17/2012

Dale was a great partner throughout the entire process of planning the look and feel of our ceremony & reception venues. He was able to take my input and vision and create it perfectly with our centerpieces and arrangements. In addition, his crystal accents and other decor elements were a perfect match for our evening wedding space. He helped contribute to the magic of the evening. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Deborah · Married on 11/03/2012

Working with Dale at JJ Cummings Floral Company was a pleasure beyond words. When my daughter and I first met with Dale he was welcoming, calming and knowledgeable. We came to him with a budget but not a clear idea of what we wanted. He was a wealth of knowledge and guided us in making choices that proved to be fabulous. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour to the reception, all the floral arrangements were magnificent. The Chuppah was not costly, but looked like a dream and set the tone for the evening. Our guests could not stop raving about the gorgeous flowers. The reception flowers were "drippy", full and romantic! It is now almost two weeks since the wedding and I still have a small arrangement of some of the flowers in a vase...that should tell you something about the quality of the flowers he uses!!! The pink and blush roses were just out of this world. Even the arrangement for the ladies room was special. Dale has a charming personality along with a calm disposition. If you are looking for an "over the top" florist who is fair, artistic and creative, run don't walk to JJ Cummings!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2012

Dale with JJ Cummings was so much fun to work with!! Everything was amazing- My bouquet, my center pieces, accent pieces- everything! Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Beth · Married on 06/02/2012

They were everything I could have imagined and more!!!!!! Dale was extermely helpful in making the vision in my head appear on my tables. They worked around my very hectic schedule and helped me stay within my budget. All the guests could take about is how beautiful the flowers were and how they complimented the venue so beautifully. I would recommend them over and over without hestitation! Thank you Dale!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Elaine · Married on 04/01/2012

After meeting with two other florists I had very low expectations but Dale was beyond wonderful. He listened to everything I had to say and looked at all of the pictures I brought before making his own suggestions. Everything turned out amazing and he really delivered. The flowers were more stunning then anything I had ever seen in any magazine. I would highly recommend working with JJ Cummings.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2012

My Mother and I met with several florists to prepare floral
    arrangements for my big day. We met with Dale at J.J Cummings Florist,
    we were blown away with the ideas and details he had prepared for my
    wedding. He also showed off some of his work for a wedding that week,
    he also pulled the flowers we were talking about out for us to see. It
    was great, he took care of delivery for the bridal party bouquets, he
    went to the church and set up everything there. He made a separate
    trip to the groom’s parent’s house to drop off everything else & he
    was on time for everything. Dale showed up with my bridal bouquets the
    morning of the wedding, and it turned out gorgeous, he did such a
    fabulous job on all the flowers. Our wedding was in March, so we
    talked about having cherry blossoms in our tall centerpieces. Well
    needless to say Cherry Blossoms are very unpredictable, so he made a
    suggestions to pick out something else incase Cherry Blossoms weren’t
    available. Dale was kind enough to force some cherry blossoms to bloom
    for our centerpieces. I would highly recommend J.J Cummings Florists
    to all my friends and family, I would encourage any bride to set up a
    meeting with Dale.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Marsha · Married on 02/25/2012

We picked the BEST Florist! Dale was amazing! I couldn't believe how creative he was, he chose gorgeous flowers with brilliant colors and made everything beautiful!

Dale was helpful and creative from the start. He made suggestions unique to our venue and our family. We loved his ideas. I called him several times for his expert opinion on colors, fabrics and overall suggestions which made all the rooms we used perfect.

The bridal bouquet was breathtaking! The centerpieces were stunning as were the flowers for the cocktail hour.

I would highly recommend Dale for any floral needs.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Dana · Married on 02/25/2012

Dale is outstanding to work with. He had many creative ideas to make the wedding special. When I did not want the standard table with place cards, he worked with me to find a unique solution that stood out. His team arrived around noon and did not leave until around 8 p.m. on the wedding day making sure that everything was set up correctly and there were no issues. The flowers turned out beautifully. Dale was very responsive and made us feel completely at ease. We could not have picked a better florist. Family friends used Dale for their wedding based on our recommendations and were raving as well.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Alison · Married on 12/31/2011

The only word to describe Dale's work is breathtaking!
    Dale worked with us to get what we wanted, and also to make sure we were within our budget. He made a sample for us which was amazing, and the flowers at the wedding were even better! I have received so many compliments on the centerpieces and the bouquets!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Alison · Married on 12/31/2011

I can't imagine a better vendor to work with. Dale is creative and talented and was extremely responsive to our needs. We wanted a romantic feel and he nailed our style exactly. What a great value too. The flowers were high quality and gorgeous. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/07/2012