Jimmy's Limousine Service Reviews

33 Reviews for Jimmy's Limousine Service

Jimmy's Limousine Service 1
Jimmy's Limousine Service 2

Carrie · Married on 03/27/2010

Our driver was professional. The limo was clean and comfortable. They provided the exact service we paid for. There was a bit of a mix-up with where they were to pick us up, but it was quickly corrected without incident. The route they took between our 2 venues seemed a bit longer than the way I would have gone, but perhaps there was a reason for their choice. We ended up going over our alloted time but they did not charge us for the overtime!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Katie · Married on 06/28/2008

3.5

Great experience with Jimmy's Limousine. They were very timely and accommodating.

Sent on 01/02/2009

4.2

Jimmy's was great. The only thing that was an issue was some small leaks in the roof of the bus which our driver helped address immediately. Overall it was a great experience.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2013

4.2

We rented a "party bus" to transport our wedding part on our wedding day, and we had SO MUCH FUN! Our driver was a little bit late picking us up at the hotel, but was very professional apologetic upon her arrival. We also used a small car to pick us up after our reception, and it was very nice. We would definitely recommend Jimmy's Limo to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 05/01/2014
  • LizRS21

Liz · Married on 10/16/2010

3.0

My husband and I agreed to disagree on how much we really needed wedding transportation. To me, it was a must, although the cost was a hard pill to swallow. Jimmy's worked with me and I felt we got a pretty good deal. And I was blown away by the limo that picked us up from the church -- it was amazing! It was well kept, and the drivers (both times) were on time (actually early) and flexible.
    My only complaint about Jimmy's Limo would be the driver that took us from the church to our reception hall. She went the wrong way, which delayed us, and the entire time she was driving, she was watching a college football game on her phone. Didn't feel the safest to me, but overall I would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

Liz, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our service! It was a pleasure being apart of your special event. It is though reviews like yours that we can improve our level of service. I am disgusted and appalled at the chauffeurs actions. I want to ensure you that this is a priority and huge concern. This chauffeur has been contacted and management is handling this situation. Safety is our number one concern. I am very sorry that this happened. I would like to offer you special pricing on any upcoming event that you may have. I want to congratulate you and your husband on your marriage. I wish you both a many years of happiness! Regards, Danielle

Mallory · Married on 08/27/2011

3.8
      3.5
      2.5

We overall really liked Jimmy's Limo Service. Were very accommodating for us and our insane schedule for the day. My only complaint is that the driver took the longest way to go everywhere which threw off my timeline even moreso. I had to tell them which way to go at one point. Kind of aggravating but they did a good job.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our service! We would like to express that all of our chauffeurs do follow GPS. This usually takes our drivers the safest and fasted way to their next destination. Do to the length of the limousines it is often necessary for the chauffeurs to take a slightly longer route to ensure they can make the turns. I am sorry that this caused a delay in your schedule. I am glad that overall you felt we did a good job. Take Care! Thanks, Danielle
  • Z

Z · Married on 08/06/2016

1.0
      1.0
      3.0

Loved the process of booking, but the limo was very old and a lot of things did not work inside, including the air conditioning, which was probably the most important thing, as it was at least 95 degrees and humid that day. Disappointed to say the least. Haven't heard back from the company after giving them that feedback. Everything else was great!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our vehicle! The limousine you reserved was a 2011 Lincoln Limousine. 2011 was the last year that Lincoln made that vehicle, there for it is the newest that we can offer. We do allow and encourage anyone to come see our vehicle in person before making a reservation. I did get a notice that you called on August 15th to let us know there was a problem. This was the first report about this unknown problem that we received. It is our policy to talk to the driver and to inspect the vehicle before getting back to the customer about the complaint. I am sorry that I was not able to do so within 24 hours, at which point you posted this review. The driver did not recall you telling him there was a problem, it could have been a missed switch was not turned on. We did a performance test on that limo on your wedding day August 6th, it was working just fine. The same day prior to your event we did a funeral, no complaints. The days after your wedding we continued to use the vehicle, again no complaints. We checked the Freon after the complaint and it was full. I am not suggesting that you did not experience a problem, but that on a on hot hot summer day limousines do have a hard time blowing out ice cubes. Since you were only in the limo for 10 minutes it may have not been enough time for the air to really get going. The chauffeur had it on while sitting idle, but that is not always enough to completely cool the limo. The AC system needs the increase in RPMs from the engine to perform at its best. We work very hard to offer high quality service. I am sorry that we let you down. Regards- Danielle Little

dennis · Married on 10/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

do not use. you will book for one price then a week later they will charge you more

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jimmy's Limousine Service's reply:

Dennis, You booked a pick up and drop service. This is point to point. A week before the service you asked if you could make a "quick" stop for a photo, before dropping the bride off. This "quick" photo took TWO HOURS! That is not what you booked, that is not what you paid for. Yes , that rate will change. If you wanted 2 hours of service you should have booked 2 hours of service. This is not unethical, unreasonable or us changing the rate. You took advantage of our service. You signed our contract 3 times that states 30 minutes of service, and you signed off that it took 2 hours the day of service. I am sorry that you feel the need to give us a negative review. I am confident in the level of honesty in booking and hope people reading this review take the time to see what really happened. Regards, Danielle Little