Jim Woolsey Photography Reviews

15 | Shakopee, MN

15 Reviews for Jim Woolsey Photography

15 Jim Woolsey Photography Reviews

Abby · Married on 12/09/2017

Book Jim today!! His work speaks for itself, but his professionalism, fun personality, and calm nature made our day perfect.

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

Jim did an amazing job, starting with engagement photos and ending with the wedding! He’s done multiple friends’ weddings and came highly recommended, now we know why! Not to mention it’s pretty awesome when your photographer has a drone!

Jim Woolsey Photography 1
    Jim Woolsey Photography 2
    Jim Woolsey Photography 3
    Jim Woolsey Photography 4
    Jim Woolsey Photography 5

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Picking out our photographer was, to me, one of the most important decisions of our wedding planning. Jim came highly recommended from a co-worker, and after looking at some of his work, I was very excited to set up a meeting with him. From our very first meeting to our very last email, Jim was the definition of professional and always easy to be around. Our first session was for our engagement photos and all I can say is WOW! Jim suggested a beautiful park to meet up for our photos and it couldn't have been better! We had a great session with Jim guiding us through, which was great because nothing looked overly posed. After that session we knew, without a doubt, that we made the right choice. Jim had a worksheet that we filled out and went over together before wedding week. It was very thorough, so that he knew exactly what you envisioned your wedding day to be, and every important detail you wanted captured. The day of the wedding, Jim was completely prepared and made sure the day ran smoothly. He worked closely with our videographer and with the wedding coordinator through Chanhassen Dinner Theatre to make sure he got the most out of our venue and all of the cool things it offered. Some of my favorite photos are shots that I didn't even realize he was taking photos! Jim was the most important, and best decision we could have made to ensure that we have the perfect photos to remember our wedding day forever. Thank you so much Jim!

Jim Woolsey Photography 6
    Jim Woolsey Photography 13
    Jim Woolsey Photography 14
    Jim Woolsey Photography 15

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Jim did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos! He does an outstanding job capturing the special moments of the day and finds unique shots that make your pictures stand out from all the rest. My husband and I really enjoyed working with him!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/12/2017

Very professional, friendly and very easy to communicate with! Jim did an amazing job capturing amazing photos from our engament to our wedding day! We were so happy with all of our photos it's going to be hard to pick! Be sure to check out Jim he is so talented and effricent! great to work with!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Jim did an amazing job! He was very friendly and easy to work with, and we couldn't have asked for better photos!

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

Jim was absolutely amazing! He is so creative and great with people! We absolutely love all of our wedding photos. Every time we look at them I truly feel like I relive our wedding day! He does a great job at doing photojournalism so they're surely wasn't a moment missed on her special day.

Claire · Married on 06/17/2017

Jim was an absolute joy to work with and I can't compliment his work enough. From the beginning he customized his package to meet our needs for a 2nd shooter and was very responsive about questions/scheduling for the big day. His presence at the wedding was not at all intrusive and he captured some truly spectacular moments. If you're looking for gorgeous artistic wedding photos Jim is the photographer for you!

Jim Woolsey Photography 16
    Jim Woolsey Photography 17
    Jim Woolsey Photography 18

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

Jim was AMAZING!! We found Jim who photographed a friends wedding. We were so impressed with those pictures that we knew he would make the best photographer for our special day. The day we were married it was the hottest day of the year, limited cloud coverage, and big wind gusts, but you wouldn't know it from the pictures! Jim did a fantastic job at capturing so many natural moments and the best moments. Jim captured pictures that I didn't even know that I needed. He was very easy to work with, responded to emails quickly, and 110% provided the service that he promised. My husband and I LOVE our pictures and are so grateful for Jim. If you want stunning photos work with Jim as you will not be disappointed.

Carl · Married on 05/20/2017

Jim was great to work with. I had been a groomsman in 2 other weddings he photographed. My friends highly recommended him and we got to know him on a flight back from one of the weddings. We really enjoyed our experience with Jim. He was professional and easy going. He made sure we were comfortable during our engagement photos and kept everything flowing during our wedding. It rained on our wedding day which required a photo location change and I think they turned out better than the original plan would have. Jim also had us do a really cool shot in the rain at the end of the night in lieu of a sunset photo we originally wanted.

Kali · Married on 10/08/2016

Jim did an outstanding job with our engagement and wedding photos! He captured so many beautiful moments and the pictures were absolutely beautiful. Jim was so easy to work with. He is professional, flexible, and well priced. I would recommend him to anyone.

Carrie · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so happy we picked Jim to be our wedding photographer! Both our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning. Jim is also great to work with. He is easygoing, made us feel comfortable during the photos and was so flexible throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Jim was great to work with! He made us both feel very comfortable during our engagement photos as well as during the wedding. He is very creative with his shots and we absolutely loved the photos! Our family and friends gave great compliments about our photos. The price was very reasonable and affordable. Jim is down to earth and very easy going.

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

Jim was absolutely fantastic for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. During the day of our wedding (which we had some weather challenges!), he helped ensure we got in all of our outdoor pictures before the rain and then was able to capture some more beautiful shots after the rain ended. We've only seen a sneak preview thus far, but so far those pictures are spectacular. I appreciate how comfortable Jim made my husband and I in front of the camera as we certainly don't consider ourselves to be photogenic! Overall a fantastic experience working with him!