Jim N Nicks Bar-B-Q Reviews

5 | Denver, CO

5 Reviews for Jim N Nicks Bar-B-Q

Cassandra R. · Married on 11/28/2019

Thanksgiving day Success

You guys came through with the best meal ever!! My guests and family were so pleased!! It is official I will never cook Thanksgiving dinner again... not while you guys are around!! Thanks for making it so easy!! CU next year for sure!!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Brie

Brie C. · Married on 09/27/2019

Best Decision of our Wedding

Jim 'N Nick's was our absolute dream caterer! From day one, they went above and beyond to keep us impressed and happy. The tasting blew us away and the value hooked us. Every guest at our wedding commented on how fantastic the food was and how incredible the presentation was. I still have friends say we had the best wedding food they've had to date. Kyrie and her team helped make our day so memorable and incredibly stress-free. I can't imagine how our day would've gone without these guys. Would highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Kelcie · Married on 09/08/2018

Rachel is the catering manager that we worked with and she was top notch! had the best energy to bring to the table, not to mention the amazing food Jim n Nick's has to offer. BBQ is new to the wedding scene and Jim n Nick's brings a different look and feel to presenting great food. I would recommend them to any bride/ groom!

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Miller22

Carrissa · Married on 06/14/2010

James was great to work with and I'm still hearing feedback about how we had the best food people have had at weddings. The staff was so fun and made sure everything looked perfect, especially the head chef Jim. Even after the food was put away they were all on the dance floor with us and didn't leave until everything was picked up. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2010

3.8
      2.5

The food was great and the team from Jim and Nick's delivering the food were awesome. But dont hold your breath for a call or email back from the catering team. Its a central number that handles catering needs throughout the nation. They're responsiveness to your needs seems to sometimes get put on the backburner. But great food at a decent price.

Sent on 09/29/2014