Jillycakes Reviews

Jillycakes 4
Jillycakes 5
Jillycakes 6
Jillycakes 7

Jillycakes not only has the best cupcakes and wedding cake I have ever tasted but was very professional and easy to work with. All my guests raved about the unique flavors.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Raquel · Married on 04/29/2016

Jillycakes was spot on with the type of cake and grooms cake that I wanted for my wedding. She responded to my emails in a timely manner and I was VERY happy with her professionalism. Everyone at my wedding loved the way the cake tasted and looked. Thank you again for delivering cakes that was everything that I hoped for and more!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Katelyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Jillycakes was a pleasure to work with! From the very beginning when we made an appointment to "taste" test, Jill was so sweet and thoughtful by sending me with a few to take home to my now husband, who wasn't able to attend. We also had the cupcakes and cake arrive at the venue on time, with serving trays, and a PERFECT set up! Jillycakes is affordable, delicious, and very professional. We will definitely use her again when the opportunity presents itself! THANK YOU JILL!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Jillian was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were glad we got the chance to sit down and get to know the team behind these tasty cakes. For our wedding, we had a 6 inch cutting cake and mini-cupcakes for 100 guests. Everything was absolutely delicious and everyone raved about them. Between the quality in their product, and pricing, we're so glad we chose Jillycakes. I have since recommended her for birthdays, company events, and weddings. Go with Jillycakes, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

I honestly can't RAVE enough about Jillycakes! We didn't want a huge cake for our wedding for two reasons- we were having other little desserts at the tables, and to be honest, neither of us are that big on cake. BUT, we still wanted a nice cake to cut, that would go with our theme, one that would be delicious and NOT break the bank. We didn't think that was going to be possible until we reached out to Jillycakes! First thing you should know- this girl isn't messing around. Her cakes are DELICIOUS. As someone who isn't that big of a cake fan, you can take my word for it. These are SO TASTY. Usually wedding cakes look pretty, but taste kind of "ehh..." NOT JILLYCAKES! Not only are her cakes GORGEOUS, but they are equally as DELICIOUS. Seriously, the cake tasting blew our minds. We have had Jillycakes cupcakes before, but sampling 6 different flavors in one sitting was straight up heavenly. What really floored us was the price. For a custom, hand crafted, fondant, two-tiered cake, WITH DELIVERY TO OUR VENUE- it was still a better deal than we were going to get at Publix- and the cake was a million times better! Jillycakes may have converted me into a cake lover. If I had known how amazing it was going to be, I probably would have gone big and gotten a giant cake right off the bat. I can't wait to book Jillycakes again for any upcoming parties, anniversaries, random Tuesdays... seriously. It's that good!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Beautiful & tasty cake. Friendly staff. Exceeded our expectations. They have made a customer and friends for life! We love Jilly

Mr. & Mr. Scott

Sent on 02/17/2016

Jillian was wonderful to work with. For our wedding, we had Jillian create a cake for the top layer, and then the bottom tiers were filled with mini-cupcakes. They were such a hit that not one was left! I kind of wish I had ordered more, but that’s a testament to how delicious they were. She was especially wonderful in accommodating our guests with dietary restrictions. We gave her a list of which guests at which tables had which kind of restriction (i.e. vegan, gluten-free), and she made special cupcakes just for them, labeled with their names and diet. Those guests were amazed they actually got to eat the dessert at a banquet like that! Her cake/cupcake tower was much more affordable than going with a traditional wedding cake, and possibly tastier. She was also the most affordable cupcake shop I found. I would highly recommend JillyCakes!

Sent on 01/08/2016

The Cake we got was perfect intact it was so good looking and good tasting that not any was left to take home. Not a bad problem at all to have. And there was plenty to go around.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Shajaun · Married on 10/24/2015

Let me first say that "If you want EVERYONE to rave about your wedding or ANY event, Jillycakes will them talking"! Words can't describe how pleased we were with Jillycakes! I love Ms. Jilly and her staff! Anytime that I needed to get in contact with her by email, phone, etc. She responded to me not even within 10 minutes. Jillycakes NEVER Failed me with their services! I wanted a different approach for my cupcakes and my husband and I asked Jilly if she could create a chicken and waffle cupcake and before we knew it the Chicken & Waffle cupcake was created! Our cake and cupcakes were the talk of month and people are still raving about how good our cupcakes were and how beautiful they were displayed! Jillycakes are reasonable with pricing and different from all the rest! She is talented and knows how to please the taste buds! I can't wait to work with Ms. Jilly and her staff again! It was an honor working with them :)

Sent on 11/17/2015

I love Jillian and all of her work. She is SO GOOD. She went above and beyond for our wedding cakes (we had 5!) and they all tasted and looked AMAZING. She flavors are by far the most creative of anyone in town, and they are all delicious. Instead of only tasting 3-4 flavors at our tasting, she made two mini cupcakes of each flavor (up to 9 flavors) for our tasting. They were all top-notch. She is incredibly flexible and creative and great with a piping bag and buttercream. Her sugar-paste flowers are gorgeous.

Sent on 11/11/2015
  • F

Federica · Married on 10/16/2015

Jillycakes was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Joshua · Married on 09/17/2015

Jillycakes were so nice and understanding on what we wanted. Jillian herself was an amazing host during our tasting and was incredible with our design choice. Divered in amazing time and was in and out like lightening! We recommend using jillycakes again and again. The cake was moist and delicious we are so happy with the way it turned out. I am still smiling from ear to ear with how amazing our special day was.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Andrew · Married on 08/29/2015

Jillian is the best! She was so responsive and accommodating. She hosted a private taste testing for myself, my fiancé, my mom and Aunt. We were able to sample six different flavors before we selected the flavors for our cake. We decided on a three-tier cake with a layer of red velvet and two layers of vanilla bean. Both were delicious – we cannot wait to dig into our top layer on our first anniversary!

I had a specific picture in mind as to how I wanted our wedding cake to look (including real flowers as decor). Jillycakes assembled the flowers the day of and the cake could not have turned out more beautiful!

Lastly, you will not find a cake vendor in the area with a better price point. Jillian is extremely reasonable and she even offered up one of her cake stands for our special day :)

So happy we went with Jillycakes (and you should too)!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jilly Cake is AMAZING!! We went to a few other vendors in Winter Park/Orlando area... And some of them were good, but they wanted to charge 3 arms and 4 legs for a WEDDING CAKE!!! A friend told us about Jilly's Cake and we ordered our wedding cake there on the spot after going in to the shop for a tasting.

Our cake was FRESH and reasonably priced. She's not trying to up charge you like those other vendors who think because it's a wedding they have to drain your pockets. She's sweet and she's great to work with! On our wedding day, all our guests enjoyed the cake and have even gone to her shop recently to get cake from her! Our cake looked JUST like the photo we brought in for her to replicate on the cake.

You will NOT regret getting any cakes from her..... She's the BEST in the Orlando area. I promise! Price and Taste! You won't go wrong.

Sent on 06/04/2015

I live out of state and worked with Jillycakes via email. I took a big chance, as I have never tasted Jillycakes cupcakes before. However, I did my research and am very pleased with the outcome. On Saturday, I had an appointment for a cupcake tasting for four people. On Sunday, I had my wedding. The cupcakes were done on time and delicious.
    I went with cupcakes, as I had a very intimate wedding. Not to mention, they make gluten free cupcakes. I am gluten free, so that definitely won me over. We ordered a dozen gluten free cupcakes and everyone enjoyed them.
    The ladies are super friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend to any one on a budget, having an intimate wedding, with dietary needs or anyone that just loves some yummy sweets!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Christi · Married on 02/15/2015

Jillycakes was AMAZING. They saved the day when my cake vendor went out of business just 8 days before my event! The quality of the cupcakes, price, professionalism, friendliness, and timeliness of service was phenomenal. I would DEFINITELY use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Valerie · Married on 12/05/2014

Jillycakes is the best!!! We live in Tampa, so Jilly met us halfway in Lakeland for our tasting. My then-fiancee and I ate 3 cupcakes each during our tasting. Totally worth the calories. Seriously, Jilly makes the best cupcakes and cakes anywhere. We decided on 250 mini cupcakes and a small cake to cut for our wedding (vanilla, chocolate, banana peanut butter, and strawberry champagne... the cake was red velvet). They were delivered in Tampa and were absolutely beautiful. Cupcakes are so much more fun than a regular wedding cake (and much cheaper!). We wish we had more time during our wedding to actually enjoy the cupcakes - everyone was raving about them. We can't wait to have Jilly make us a cake for our one year anniversary so we can enjoy all over again!!!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Karla · Married on 11/22/2014

Amazing service! Amazing, beautiful cake just like I wanted it. Very detailed, very organized, great prices. Definitely a vendor i will use in the future.

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • StarStufe

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2014

We did one tasting and then booked on the spot. All the favors were amazing and it was a hard choice to narrow it down. The cake turned out amazing and the specialty grooms cake has been the talk of our wedding. People we don't even know have complimented us on it! We had no idea what we really wanted as a design but our cluelessness turned out two cakes that I wouldn't change a thing on. I didn't even want to eat them they were so perfect. And the pricing was amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jillycakes's reply:

It was our sincere pleasure to make your cakes!! Congratulations again and thank you so much for your lovely review!
  • trulyirish29

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2014

Love JIll and her cakes! They are the best cakes in town!!! We feel in love with her from the moment we met her and everyone loved the cupcakes.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Oh my goodness! To say that Jillian’s cupcakes were the hit of our wedding would be an understatement! Even now, a month later, our guests are still talking about how incredible they were!

We hit a bump in the road and all of a sudden found ourselves without wedding cupcakes about two months before our big day. I remembered a friend of mine talking about Jillycakes so I decided to reach out to her – am I sure glad I did! Jillian was amazing – she responded to my emails in less than 24 hours and completely understood my strange and not-so-clear ideas for our cupcakes. I am SO glad that we found Jillycakes at the perfect moment!

Sent on 10/31/2014
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 08/09/2014

YUMMM!! Jillycakes provided a TON of cupcakes for our wedding! Not only were they absolutely delicious but they were SO CUTE! Sometimes you get mini cupcakes and they may taste good but look like boring old Publix cupcakes (No Offense, Publix) but these things were adorable! Such great flavors! Jillycakes would respond to our emails and messages even at 10:30 at night. What vendor does that?! Talk about great customer service. They were super sweet and great to work with. Glad they could make our special day just that much better!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Rochelle · Married on 06/13/2014

We used Jillycakes for our June wedding at Casa Feliz in Winter Park!! Since we were an out of town couple, we had to squeeze a lot of our vendor meetings together but Jillian was so amazing at accommodating us! She met us at the venue and let us have our tasting after we had our final meeting with the coordinator. She has no idea how much precious time that saved us!! And of course the cupcakes were to die for, we booked her on the spot. We chose 4 flavors to fill a custom mini cupcake tier stand that my stepfather created and Jillian suggested expert tips on what frosting colors would match our theme in a tasteful way. She's so easy to work with and totally took over to ensure that our cupcakes were delivered well ahead of schedule and carefully setup the stand. I got so many compliments on the delicious mini cupcakes, such a huge hit if you're wanting to try something other than a traditional wedding cake! Plus, she event went above and beyond to use custom graphics I sent her to create little signs to mark the cupcake flavors. Best service, delicious cakes, and a total dream vendor to work with. THANK YOU JILLIAN! !

Sent on 12/28/2014

Myrna · Married on 06/08/2014

They were extremely patient with all my requests and questions. My husband really wanted raspberry and chocolate cupcakes for the wedding and Jillycakes did an incredible job superseding his expectations.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Jillycakes was absolutely amazing with both the wedding cake and the grooms cake! All I had to do was show a couple pictures of what I was wanting for the theme, and Jillycakes took those pictures and made them even better in reality! Plus, you could not ask for a friendlier, more professional, more fun (funner?) cake vendor!

Sent on 05/16/2014