Jillian Tree Photography Reviews

Jillian Tree Photography 5
Jillian Tree Photography 6
Jillian Tree Photography 7

Britnye · Married on 09/29/2012

Jillian is not only an incredible photographer and a pleasure to work with but is just as sweet as can be! We used JTP for the engagement and wedding package and have received so many compliments on her work. Details were so important to me and Jillian made a point to capture all the little things we had talked about and more! Our ceremony was extremely difficult, from a photography standpoint, to capture because I wanted a very romantic and dim ceremony, leaving little light for Jillian to work with; her talent triumphed as one of my favorite pictures is of my husband and I sharing our first kiss as husband and wife! I am not comfortable in front of the camera and Jillian was able to capture breathtaking moments I didn't know were possible during both our engagement and wedding sessions :) Aside from the talent that JTP has to offer with her stunning photography, she is just as wonderful with returning her finished product to you well within the time frame in her contract. Jillian Tree Photography is highly recommended!

Sent on 11/19/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/31/2012

Jillian did an incredible job of capturing our special day! Now, a month after our wedding, I can say with confidence that she was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. She and her second-shooter, Sarah, were so fun to have at our wedding. The pictures that they produced for us were not only great quality, but really represented who we are as a couple and are an amazing keepsake to remember our special day.

Jillian posted a preview of our pictures on her blog about a week after the wedding (such an exciting day) and then a full post less than 2 weeks later. She posted ALL of our pictures on smugmug.com to view about a month after our event. I have spent way too much time looking through the beautiful pictures over and over again! They are amazing...and so many! I am so impressed with the quality and all of the work she put into them! I highly recommend Jillian Tree Photography!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Bri · Married on 06/02/2012

I'm so glad we found Jillian to photograph our wedding! She was so flexible-when I first began chatting with her we were planning on having our wedding in FL. Then it changed to PA and she was more than willing to travel! We had an extremely DIY wedding in my parent's backyard, and I was SO happy that she captured all of the details-big and small! I was confident in her talent the entire wedding day and she was one of the only parts of my wedding I wasn't even a tad stressed about! We had an awesome time getting to know her-she is so sweet and caring! I'd definitely recommend her services! :)

Sent on 01/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2011

I met Jillian when she was an assistant photographer at my wedding, and loves those pictures. When it was time for maternity pictures, she had her own company and I was so glad to find her again! Her maternity packages were reasonable, and she was easily accessible by phone to coordinate ideas and times that worked for both of us.

When she arrived for the maternity shoot, she was the perfect blend of friend, mom, and professional. Her ideas were thoughtful and she guided us for some pictures and caught some other perfectly spontaneous moments. Jillian is very easy to get along with and the session time flew by.

My husband and I first saw some of our pictures in her adorable blog, and she was super timely in getting us the rest of the photos online and sendings keepsake DVD. The pictures turned out amazing! So much better than I even could have imagined. Jillian has a great eye for creative shots, uses lighting so well, and really captures emotions in her photos.

Not only was the maternity shoot itself one of the funnest memories from my pregnancy, but now we have incredible photos to share for generations!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2014

My husband and I had maternity photos done by Jillian and we could not be happier with the results! My husband was very reluctant to do a maternity shoot but afterwards he was happy we captured our pregnancy. Jillian made us both feel comfortable and at ease. She got several candid shots of us when my husband let his guard down. I went into the shoot totally unsure of what poses or even what kind of pictures I wanted but Jillian walked us through it. We also had Jillian in our delivery room as well and ended up with truly spectacular pictures! She captured all of the special moments of birth for us. My mother, who wasn't able to attend the birth, told me the photos made her feel like she was there. My only regret is that I didn't know Jillian when we got married!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jillian was great! We used her for an anniversary photo shoot we did while we were on a trip in Florida. The pictures turned out great! She was easy to work with and flexible with our schedule. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2015

Jillian Tree Photography is a blessing to any bride who values good photography. She was responsive from day 1 and very interested in learning more about my husband and I and what makes our love special. I really appreciated the effort Jillian and her team put in, especially since my wedding was a destination and I didn't have a lot of time to explore the area. Jillian asked the questions necessary to make the most of our time together and even showed up a day early to do some scouting of the area and as a result we received beautiful photos. Jillian was the perfect mix of creativity and professionalism and I would recommend Jillian and her team to any bride in the South Florida area or beyond.

Sent on 11/18/2015