Jill Zor Music Reviews

10 | Huntington Beach, CA

10 Reviews for Jill Zor Music

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Jill is the best! She is easy to work with, gave me lots of options with the music. The day of the ceremony was beautiful everyone had something to say about her and her music and how it made the ceremony so much more romantic and special. Thank you Jill for making my ceremony unforgettable.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jill played for my wedding with a cellist. She was early to set up and they both did an amazing job. While I was getting ready, I could hear them practicing the songs for our processional and recessional and it literally brought tears to my eyes to hear our songs being played so beautifully. My husband and I chose a song for our recessional that Jill didn't have, but she was happy to learn it for us and played it perfectly. Jill and the cellist did a truly outstanding job and made our wedding so special. We are so appreciative and highly recommend her for any event!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Ellen · Married on 08/24/2013

Jill Zor and her team were fantastic! I received comments from my guests on how beautiful the music from the string quartet was. Jill was incredibly helpful throughout the entire music selection process and gave me lots of suggestions when I wasn't sure where to go. She was very fair and reasonable and ! I found their pricing to be one of the most competitive from everyone I researched. If you're looking for a solo or string quartet, Jill Zor is the way to go! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Jill!

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • User3204483 · 2+ years ago

Jill was great to work with and communicate. She was very attentive and patient with us. She wanted to make sure everything would go smooth for the day of the wedding and it did! I was very pleased with her performance
    and many guests asked about her and commented on how beautifully she played.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2012

Beautiful playing. Very professional and very sensitive to what we wanted played.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Christina · Married on 09/22/2012

My family had a special event and requested that Jill select the music that she felt would be appropriate. The result: Jill was very respectful of the occasion with her appearance, her demeanor and was as beautiful as the music that she played.

Sent on 10/05/2012

I have had the pleasure of hearing Jill Zor play violin at a recital she held for her students, and at a private party. She played beautifully! In speaking with Jill I was amazed at the variety of music she has mastered and enjoys playing, and coupled with her beauty, grace and professionalism, I would not hesitate to hire her for any special party or event!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Jill did a beautiful job with our ceremony music. I would recommend her to everyone. She asked what music we wanted and offered to learn new music for us if we wanted anything different than her normal songs. She is amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Mark & Jacqueline · Married on 11/01/2014

Wonderful string ensemble that was so entertaining. Jill was nothing short of professional and an excellent investment in our special day.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Sylvia · Married on 07/27/2014

Hello Jill,

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful job you and the cellist did for our daughter's special wedding day this past Sunday. The music was perfect, the mix was awesome, and everyone was impressed. Thank you so much!!! We will definitely keep you in mind for future events.

Cheers,