16 Reviews for Jill Matthews Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
16 Jill Matthews Photography Reviews

Jill by far exceeded our expectations! Reading through so many reviews I’m glad we chose her!
She loves what she does and her work shows it! She is very personable, friendly, and professional! We used her for our engagement photos and our wedding. Thank you Jill!!

Profile Picture Jaime , 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

We were very pleased with Jill’s work at our son’s wedding. Excellent quality pictures and video. She even used a drone. She was there every minute of the day that she was needed. Very fair price. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jack, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill was awesome! I wanted a photographer to capture my proposal to my girlfriend and Jill responded quickly with a fair price. She was a joy to work with throughout the process and seemed just as excited as I was!! We were in two separate states and it was easy to coordinate.

Right after the proposal Jill provided us with a flash drive of the pictures and she even took video! A phenomenal experience.

Profile Picture micah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Jill is absolutely amazing! Professional, yet fun at the same time. All of our guests loved her. Very affordable as well. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Nikisha, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were on a semi-tight budget for our wedding and weren't even sure we would be able to have a photographer. After talking with Jill, though, we knew we wanted to have her there! She really took time to get to know us and was so responsive any time we had a question, sent an email, etc.

We both really enjoyed having Jill there for our special day. She took her time with us, and it seemed as though she sincerely cared about capturing every special moment. I would definitely recommend her for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files

Jill was great to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. I will definitely work with her again

Profile Picture hyunjin, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill did an excellent job for our wedding. She went above and beyond to ensue she captured our memories on both photography and videography. We are extremely happy with our photos and video from our wedding and reception. We highly recommend Jill as the quality of her work is exceptional. Jill is thorough and very conscientious. She pays extreme attention to detail and provides exceptional service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Greta, 6/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luis and I could not be more thrilled with the time and attention Jill and her staff provided. They integrated so well with the wedding party and guests. If you are seeking a professional that will capture the beauty and excitement of your wedding, call Jill!

Profile Picture Dianna, 3/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours

Jill gave us some incredible memories of our Valentine's day wedding!! From our initial meeting to our day she was creative, professional, prompt and was an absolute pleasure to have in our home! Jill REALLY captured the emotions of the day, was available for follow questions and advice with our gorgeous Italian leather wedding album. With all my details of a wedding in our home, Jill took GREAT care of us, our guests, and our home

Profile Picture Amy, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is the best I love everything she did before our wedding day of our wedding and after our wedding and she went above and beyond

Profile Picture betty, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill did a grate job capturing the hole night, so spicial and perfect. What a night and a gift that I apreate so very much. Thank you Jill Matthews I love the picture I did see, and can't wait to see them all.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Well worth it. I still look at my pictures and remember that day.

Profile Picture Dani, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill was an asset to the wedding. She made everyone feel beautiful. Her pictures were amazing. I was surprised by the shots she got. Sometimes I did not realize she was there.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was great. I loved all the pictures. The wedding album was beautiful

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/18/15, 1 Review