34 Reviews for Jill Lynn Photography

Destination / Travel (3)
Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)

Her photos are incredible and honestly made my proposal look better than it actually was. Very Very happy with how the photos came out, and she got us samples so quickly, her site is so easy to use afterward to get the pictures. Very easy to communicate with and definitely gave us long lasting memories.

Profile Picture User6701607, [Private], 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jill is THE best. We recently had our engagement pictures done with her and they came out beautiful! She made us feel super comfortable. She is so sweet and so down to earth! From beginning to end she was really responsive, easy to work with, and professional. We will be using her for all our future photo needs!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Love the pictures and she had them back to me WAY before I expected them! Literally could not be happier!
Thank You, JILL!!!!!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jill was a absolute pleasure to work with! We can't say enough good things about her. She was a absolute trooper during our engagement session done at our farm, where we drug her all over to get photos with our horse and dog! She was so patient, always smiling and making us feel comfortable. Our wedding day photos were a breeze with Jill. She was very time efficient, calm and subtle. We hardly even knew she was there during our reception! All of our photos came out absolutely beautiful. We love them all! Overall, our experience with Jill was lovely! We would reccomend her to anyone and look forward to using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Krista, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jill is an amazing Photographer. She is so kind and professional and she goes above and beyond to make your event perfect! My husband and myself loved working with Jill and her sister so much. They are such a pleasure to be around and we are truly blessed to have met them! ❤️

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Jill is amazing. We first met with jill last summer, a year before our wedding. Throughout the planning experience jill was responsive and more than helpful! We recieved a preview / sneak peek of our photos the week after the wedding-we have gotten so many compliments. Friends and family who attended the wedding have complimented her on how kind and non-intrusive she was during wedding. She thought of everything. She kindly reminded me of the photos I had wanted to take while caught up in the crazy day, gently told me how to reposition myself for the posed photos, and was more than happy to go along with any requests! We will be using jill for any future photography needs, as will our loved ones I'm sure! We cannot thank you enough for capturing our beautiful day.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

My husband and I met with a lot of photographers (and researched way more than that), when we met with Jill she was the most personable photographer out of the bunch. Super nice, showed us her portfolio, her pricing options (which were so good) and even made a timeline of our wedding at the first meeting. She was really great and didn't pressure us to hire her, letting us think over our options. We knew though that there was no other option, we really liked Jill's work and planned to hire her. The day of the wedding, Jill was so great to work with. Neither my husband or I are comfortable being center of attention, having pictures taken of us like crazy is overwhelming, but Jill was really helpful, she helped pose us, helped gather all our family, and it was all easy. We also had a few locations we wanted wedding photos taken, and we were able to get them all done before sundown (which is early in November!) She didn't rush anything either, she took her time and was patient with us. During the wedding I hardly even noticed Jill around, she was so good at getting photos without being intrusive. Our wedding was only 3 weeks ago and we already received our photos back and we love them! They are really pretty, her editing style is so clean and airy and I'm so happy with them (coming from someone who hates photos of herself! lol). Also I'd like to add that I found Jill through a friend who hired her 2 years prior for her wedding, and then used her again for a her maternity shoot. Really happy that she found her, so I then could have her photograph my wedding too! Last thing I'd like to add! Jill sent us a Christmas ornament with our photo and I thought it was the sweetest thing imaginable.

Profile Picture kira, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

5 out 5 in every category! Jill was lovely - she was responsive and available in all of our communication leading up to the wedding. The day of, her presence and genuine tone made things easy and pleasant even when time ran short and could've easily turned stressful. Jill displayed great professionalism in her coordination with our videographer and venue. Her work is incredible, capturing the details, the moments and emotions - even things we missed as the day went by so quickly are there in her beautiful photos for us to cherish for years to come. We look forward to hiring Jill again in the future for the rest of life's great moments.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I just received my wedding photos from Jill and they are so beautiful! Everything I could have imagined and more! Jill and her second shooter for my wedding day where outstanding!! They were so attentive to what I needed for photos and made sure I got every photo possible wanted!!! They were on top of everything to make sure all photos looked perfect. Words cannot even begin to express how amazing everything was that day because of them.

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Can can not stop gushing over these gorgeous photos. Jill, from beginning to end kept in constant contact with me as we discussed details for my wedding. We had several requests and changes and she was more than happy to accommodate. On the day of the wedding I was so nervous about photos but Jill reassured me and made the whole process smooth. My flower girl was very young and she did not want to cooperate. However, both Jill and her second shooter showed an immense amount of patience with her. They even ended up taking many beautiful pictures of my flower girl goofing off which is going to be something I treasure forever. Jill had many creative suggestions for poses that I absolutely love. She was also very accommodating with guests requesting specific photos. I am so happy I found her. I look forward to working with her with future events. I simply can't stop singing her praises.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for amazing memories that will last forever you have to go with Jill Lynn. We used Jill for our engagement and wedding pictures and they were AMAZING! Her work is beautiful and just our style. We will definitely use Jill in the future for our maternity, baby and family photos. If you are thinking of going with Jill Lynn Photography don't wait! She books fast because she is awesome.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Jill Lynn Photography for my wedding and i am so happy i did! My wedding photos came out incredible!! Jill is so kind and welcoming! She made all of us feel comfortable being in front of the camera. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer that is experienced, patient, accommodating and so much more!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill was an absolute dream to work with! I actually found her work on Instagram and was instantly drawn to her gorgeous photographs. From our first meeting, we knew she was the perfect photographer for us and booked her on the spot! We used her for our engagement photos last year and our wedding this year. She knows how to make her clients comfortable, which was really important to us. She also has a great eye and both our posed and candid photographs came out gorgeously! I would recommend her to anyone and she would be the first person I would call for any of our photography needs in the future.

Profile Picture Ariel, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Jill is an awesome photgraher. She is very professional and so easy to work with. The quality of pictures is amazing and the price is very reasonable. I couldn't be happier with Jill, I would recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill is amazing! Not only is she sweet and easy to work with, but also affordable and incredibly talented! Our engagement and wedding photos are beyond beautiful! She exceeded our expectations. If you want amazing pictures and a great experience, contact Jill Lynn Photography. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Jill for our May 1st wedding and could not have been happier. Jill was awesome! It rained on our wedding day but you would never know it from the pictures, since the photos turned out absolutely beautiful! Jill had a lot of creative ideas for taking photos since we couldn't really take photos outside. Jill and her team really went with the flow of the day and were present but never intrusive. I don't recall being away from my guests for more than a few minutes.

Lastly, her presentation was flawless! When we received our flash drive in the mail, it came in the cutest box with a bow! Thank you for making our wedding day so fabulous!

Profile Picture Miri, 5/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

Jill is wonderfully sweet, courteous, and professional! She gave us a great impression from the beginning and maintained fluid communication. We received amazing value for our final products, as her rates are reasonable and her photographs are beautiful. Wow! We highly recommend working with Jill.

Profile Picture User4073165, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Photography is one of the most essential parts of your wedding,therefore Jill Lynn Photography is a must have. Once I saw her quality of photography in my engagement photos I knew that my wedding shots were going to be amazing and that I had chosen the right photographer. She did an incredible job capturing our wedding day with tons of amazing and breathtaking photos. She is very professional, extremely friendly and VERY affordable. She really connects with your vision and takes the times to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Do yourself a favor choose Jill Lynn Photography for your special occasion and have great pictures and memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill was absolutely fantastic the entire time. From the first meeting we had going over everything from sample photos to pricing, she was incredible. The engagement pictures were fantastic, we had two photographers the day of the wedding and she was so quick to get everything back to us. Her packages are incredible prices and you get such a good family feeling. We'll be using Jill in the future for family shots and maternity photos!! Thank you Jill

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Jill did our daughter’s 15th celebration pictures, this event is similar to a wedding. She was fantastic in every aspect, from the initial time of contacting her to the day of the event she was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, on time and her work is incredible. We received complements from everyone that saw the pictures. She knows what to do and how to manage taking the pictures without adding additional stress, cannot say enough great things about Jill and the quality of her work. She captured incredible moments that were just spontaneous expression of joy. Very professional and passionate about her job and how important is the day of the person she is taking the pictures for. Will recommend her to anyone, we know her picture she took for us will make memories for ever.

Profile Picture User6016827, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill is such an excellent photographer! She did my family, engagement and wedding sessions!! Very professional, kind loving person! I could not had chosen a better photographer!!! She takes the best pictures of every little details you can ever imagine! I must say I look my pictures and I'm thankful!

Profile Picture Milly, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill not only took pictures for our wedding day but also did our engagement session and a photo booth during our wedding. My Husband and I both enjoyed working with Jill and absolutely loved every single picture she took for us. She was professional as well as a ton of fun to work with. I am so grateful for all her hard work and dedication to capturing every special moment. She got our pictures back to us in great timing and made the whole process extremely easy. I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Jill was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. She has a positive, kind, and calm personality! Our engagement photos were amazing and she helped ease the awkwardness we felt being the central focus and posing for pictures. Wedding photos aren't back yet... but she was such a pleasure to work with and we cannot wait to see the final product!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

To say we were extremely pleased with our experience with Jill is an understatement. She's amazing. Jill was extremely professional, fun, insightful, and was always making sure that we were happy with the shots we were taking. She was up for anything we wanted to do and had some really great ideas for pictures. The product she produces is breathtaking. For our wedding, our guests were so impressed that the photo booth pictures had amazing quality and did not have the typical low lighting, lower-quality definition. If anyone ever comes to me for suggestions, I'll be sending them directly to her.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Jill was fantastic! My wedding wasn't quite the traditional one, but Jill was helpful and very flexible! She was also very creative and helped to make it a special day. We just received our pictures and are beyond happy with them! I would definitely recommend working with Jill Lynn Photography, she is great. If I ever need a photographer again, I know who I will be contacting!

Profile Picture User5098977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review