Jill Johnson Photography Reviews

11 | Los Gatos, CA

11 Reviews for Jill Johnson Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alex · Married on 07/17/2010

Jill was a treat to work with. She found some great places around town for the non-formal shots. The pictures turned out great, and a lot quicker then we expected.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Laura · Married on 07/17/2010

Jill is an amazing photographer! She was so much fun to work with and made everyone feel very relaxed. We could not have been happier with how our pictures turned out - they were wonderful and so unique!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/31/2009

Jill and her assistant were awesome to work with on our Halloween Wedding Day. Jill really has a creative vision and puts a fun twist in her work. I can't wait to use her again for my first baby pictures. Thanks again for everything guy!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2009

Jill is so talented and has an awesome personality! Fabulous! Fabulous! I can't wait to get my album, amazing work!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Annie · Married on 05/24/2008

I could not recommend anyone better than Jill and her crew. They made me feel so comfortable and respected any and all of my requests. I carry her card and refer her to all my friends that are getting married and have kids or having kids. I'm so fortunate to have her as my photographer for my engagement photos and wedding photos. She captured my husband and I just the way we are. To have captured one of the most memorable day's of our lives means the world to me and my husband. And we will be using Jill again in the near future for "tummy" pictures and newborn pictures, as we're expecting in October.

Sent on 03/02/2009
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 02/17/2008

Jill was awesome! She was a delight to work with. She and her associate photographers were very professional. The photos of our wedding are beautiful!! She came highly recommended and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/23/2008

Casey · Married on 10/06/2007

Jill johnson did an excellent job photographing my wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2008

Kim-Louise · Married on 12/02/2006

We found Jill through a search of her website. Once we saw her work we knew that we had to meet her in person and talk to her about prices and availability. She was so warm and inviting when we met. There were tons of examples of her work to review and she gave us some ideas for the wedding photography that we hadn't even thought of, plus her package includes and engagement session, which provided us with gifts for the parents that we presented at the rehearsal dinner!

We have recommended her to several people and one of my bridesmaids was so blown away by her and her work that she booked her immediately after she got engaged for her wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2008

Christy · Married on 05/30/2009

It was such a pleasure working with Jill on our wedding day. She made it fun & easy for an overall relaxed environment. She did such an amazing job at making sure to capture all the photos/moments that we had expressed were important to us. Because of Jill we are able to look back on the day with such fond memories & we are able to cherish these memories for a lifetime. She has such a gift of creativity & ability to capture the touches that make each wedding special and unique. We are so thankful that we were able to have Jill play such a large role in our special day.

Sent on 10/12/2009

janelle · Married on 11/03/2007

Jill was awesome to work with! I love her artistic style and I love how her pictures tell a story. She was fun, easy to work with and has a great eye for fun/unique pictures. I have recommended her service to several people and I know I would use her again.

Sent on 01/16/2008

Brandon · Married on 07/05/2008

Jill and her assistant Jeremy were amazing throughout the entire process! The quality of service could not have been better: Jill is so personable and gifted in bringing out the best in her subjects - she made it fun, even after the 900th picture! She took the time to get to know us in order to work with us in a way that best captured our personalities while also adding her enthusiastic and creative touch. Her experience/expertise was definitely evident on the actual wedding day: she provided just the right amount of interaction (i.e. gave us space but also pulled us aside for specific photo opps) and caught every memorable moment as well as unique sights that we couldn't have imagined. Her photos really illuminated that day for us and we would highly recommend her and her team to anyone who truly treasures pictures.

Sent on 03/10/2009