7 Reviews for JHS Video Pro

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
DVD (1)

John was absolutely amazing to work with. I plan on recommending him to anyone! He was so professional and knew every shot to get. I could keep going on forever on how amazing he was. If you’re considering hiring JHS DO IT you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

John was absolutely wonderful to work with! He came early to get some great video of the guys and girls getting ready, did the entire ceremony, and captured the reception perfectly. His turnaround time with getting the wedding video back to us was very reasonable. He really listens to what you're looking for and does an amazing job of telling the story of your wedding. My husband and I are so excited and thankful to have our wedding video for many many years to come!

Profile Picture Amelia, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome of our wedding video. JHS video was easy to work with and made sure to capture the perfect moments. I would highly recommend JHS Video to anyone looking for any videography services, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

John was professional and concerned for our day that everything would turn out perfectly. He did an exception job on the video from our wedding and I recommend him to everyone that is getting married.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring a videographer for your wedding can be a daunting task. How do you choose the person who will capture the most important day of your life? I hope that our experience with JHS Video Pro will make that decision easier for you. John Schlegal was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for and made some amazing suggestions that we’re very thankful for. If you’re searching for someone who genuinely cares and who has videography experience you can trust, then look no further. Thanks to John, the moments captured on our wedding day will stay with us forever!

Dan and Jackie
8/27/2016

Profile Picture Dan, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I cannot thank John and the JHS video pro team enough for the fantastic work they did for our wedding video. The entire team was extremely professional and made everything look easy. If you're looking for someone who is affordable and great to work with than look no further! JHS video pro did everything we asked for and added amazing touches to make our special day look flawless. We have watched our video over and over again and are so happy we decided to have our day captured. Thanks again John!

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/11/16, 1 Review