JG Film & Photo Reviews

4 | Manchester, NH

4 Reviews for JG Film & Photo

Jean · Married on 10/07/2018

Truly perfect!

Our video and highlight reel were true perfection. Jonathan and his team are talented, and truly captured the beauty and love of our special day. Jonathan got the highlight video to us not long after our day, and it was perfect! Watching it was like watching a music video, that encompassed our love and joy, and the true meaning of our wedding day. We loved having the sneak peek so soon after our wedding. Not long after we received the full length video, which was just a beautiful. It was such a pleasure to work with Jonathan and his team. Thank you for capturing our day with such beauty!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rachelle · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I were originally on the fence about hiring a videographer for our big day due to already paying a significant cost for a photographer. That being said, if there is one thing both my husband and I agreed on after the wedding and going through costs and what we would definitely splurge for again and what we would have maybe knixed-- both of us agreed that the videography provided by Jonathan/JG Film and Photo was the best investment we made. Our video made EVERYONE tear up, both from laughter and in “awe” of it’s detail and capturing everyones’ personalities so perfectly. The quality surpasses anything we could have imagined. Jonathan is incredibly gifted and professional. He finished our video in a timely manner and we could not be happier with our decision. We will be recommending him to everyone we know for years to come.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Julia · Married on 09/23/2017

Jonathan was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I were more than impressed. Professional, very responsive and talented. It’s always nice to work with someone who clearly enjoys what they do. Not to mention reasonably priced! He was able to capture the most important memories without being intrusive. Our highlight Vimeo captures the love and pure joy experienced by all. He even went the extra mile to return to our venue with his drone to get footage of the beautiful Maine coast which made the video that much more special! Our full edited video was so well done that watching it brings back all those wonderful emotions we experienced on our day. I’ve now been apart of 3 weddings, including my own, that Jonathon has filmed and I know they would give him 5 stars as well. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Tasha · Married on 04/24/2017

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Jonathan was at my wedding. If I could pick one of my favorite things I purchased for my wedding it would without a doubt be his videography services & everyone who’s seen the videos agree! He was so professional and so kind and was willing to give me exactly what I wanted while staying in my budget. I had the absolute worst photographer so having his videos from that day mean everything to be because without him we wouldn’t have captured many of the important moments!!! If you’re looking for a videographer, look no further because I can assure you...there’s no one out there better than John!

Sent on 05/04/2018