JFray Productions Reviews

29 | Avon, OH

29 Reviews for JFray Productions

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2012

Jessica is absolutely amazing. I knew that she had to be our videographer the first time I saw her work at a bridal show in Cleveland.

She was incredibly supportive of me on the wedding day itself, and she met with me for a couple hours in a coffee shop the day I contacted her for her services. We really got many of the details hammered out there... even though the wedding was 6 months away.

She put together 3 incredible photo montages that were played at the wedding. I literally did not notice her the entire day, but I know that she was there, shooting away! She has an incredible vision, a lovely personality, and is really cool. I am extremely excited to see the finished product :)

Sent on 08/21/2012
  • F

Fred & Marla · Married on 07/07/2012

JFray Productions did an exceptional job and far surpassed our expectations. We debated whether or not we needed to hire a videographer, and I am SOOO thankful that we did. The memories that Jess captured for us are priceless and we will forever be grateful. Hiring JFray Productions to capture our wedding and reception was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Leah · Married on 06/02/2012

JFray Productions was so amazing! Jess was so friendly and easy to work with! She knew exactly what we wanted and made sure we got everything we asked for! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is planning a wedding and looking for a great videographer to make your wedding memories last forever!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

My wife and I were very satisfied with this company. In the run up to the ceremony, JFray Productions was very open with us and extremely willing to work around our needs and requirements. They made the day much easier for us and gave us one less thing to worry about on a very hectic day. The videos and editing are excellent and most definitely worth the cost! We are very pleased with the final product. It's not just a single angle shot that lasts for one long, extremely boring take. JFray Productions made every effort to make the final production dynamic and entertaining. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone planning their wedding day! My only complaint, if you want to call it that, is that delivery of the final product was a bit delayed. However, this is a very small issue and JFray Productions kept us informed throughout the editing process.

Sent on 05/12/2016