JFKPHOTO Reviews

9 | Wheaton, IL

9 Reviews for JFKPHOTO

Melinda · Married on 09/10/2011

My wedding was Beatles Love show themed wedding at Brookfield Zoo so I knew I would need a photographer that was unique that could capture the not only the details, but someone who could capture the essence of that magical day and retell that story through photos. Jeff Kash did just that and so much more.

Jeff was always prompt with his phone calls and emails; he arrived at my wedding venue early with second photographer Nick. From the minute I walked in until the very last minute of my wedding Jeff was there taking pictures; however his presence never seemed overwhelming.

I am so grateful I choose Jeff because my wedding day was photos were stunning. He worked months with me to get my wedding day book just right; not because I did not like what I saw ... I LOVED what I saw and wanted more! My wedding day book is hands down the most unique wedding book anyone has ever seen! He was even so kind to a special gift for my mother, a miniature version of my wedding book so she can carry it in her purse and show it off to everyone.

I hope you choose Jeff Kash because is an amazing photographer, there are no gimmicky photos with him. Your photos will be genuine and capture your day and will retell your beautiful wedding day story for years to come!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

We really enjoyed using JFK Photo and love the results. Jeff was very helpful during our initial meeting and helping us to plan the day. He took the initiative to go scout out potential picture locations before the day. On the wedding day it was raining but he was able to think of other creative locations for the pictures. He always replied to our calls or emails that same day. We would highly recommed JFK Photo.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2010

Jeff was very professional and easy to work with. Our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 01/28/2011

Melayna · Married on 07/15/2010

I would highly recommend JFK Photography for your wedding or any other special family event. I saw Jeff's work previously and hoped that I'd someday be able to hire him if I married. As soon as we started planning I did a little comparison shopping just to be safe. Once I compared the quality of everyone else to JFK, I booked JFK. Our wedding photos were the one thing we did not want to compromise on and we agreed that Jeff was the only person who had the true artistic talent to capture our precious memories. We are so pleased with the result. Jeff is personable, professional, and worth every penny. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/01/2011

Debbie · Married on 08/08/2009

Jeff is a great photographer. He has a great eye for all the great shots. We had our wedding at Brookfield Zoo, he knew of all the best spots to get the best shots. I would recommend him to anyone. All our friends and family who saw our wedding pictures, were very impressed. Thank you Jeff for everything.

Sent on 02/22/2010

Beth · Married on 05/02/2009

Feeling cool, calm, and confident on the big day is necessary. With Jeff as my photographer I felt all of these. Very friendly, organized, and photo's turn out fantastic!!! I owe it to Jeff for capturing all of my wedding day memories!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Julie · Married on 10/08/2011

3.5

Pricey, but based on the results, worth it.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Abby · Married on 08/29/2009

3.5

Jeffrey is great. He shot my sister's wedding as well as my own. The photos are gorgeous and everything went very smoothly. This was one thing I didn't need to worry about once I had him booked!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Katie · Married on 06/14/2008

4.2
      3.5

Unfortunately, Jeff had an accident and did not actually shoot our wedding. However, his services and help before and after the wedding have been amazing. His associates how did photograph our wedding did an amazing job. The website is very user-friendly.

Sent on 10/05/2008