JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

222 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2
  • User2190805 · event on: 12/09/2011

Extremely interactive, professional, and courteous to work with. This party included 244 people and everyone had a great time, lots of positive feedback from several of the attendee's.

This vendor was extremely responsive, he actually called back while he was on a family vacation.

Sent on 01/23/2012
  • User2043965 · event on: 10/14/2011

Jeremiah always has a lot of energy and keeps my middle school students moving at the dances. I also like that he knows what music is appropriate for the audience.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Colby · Married on 10/08/2011

We had Jeremiah DJ our Wedding Reception on Oct 8, 2011 and he did an AWESOME job! He made the reception a success for us. Even though we only had about 70 people in attendance, he still was able to keep the dance floor full the entire night. You can tell that he is very passionate about what he does. Jeremiah will do whatever it takes to make the event great and to also make the night go as smoothly as possible for the bride and groom. The entire night we had guests coming up to us and saying how great the DJ was. Plus, the equipment he uses is great! everything from the lighting to the speakers was awesome. There is not a bad thing I can say about our experience with JF Productions. I highly recommend JF Productions for any event! In my opinion there is no better DJ around.

Sent on 10/15/2011

Katie · Married on 10/08/2011

I was lucky enough to have JF Productions DJ my wedding reception on October 8, 2011. My husband had worked for Jeremiah when he was in high school and we both had seen him in action at my high school's prom so we knew we couldn't go wrong with him as our DJ. We originally considered just making a playlist on an iPod and using that for our music to save money, but after seeing how much fun everyone had with Jeremiah there I know that would have been a huge mistake.

From the moment we got to the door until the reception was over, Jeremiah did everything he could to keep us happy and make sure our guests were having a good time on the dance floor. I found it very nice that when we sat down for dinner he asked if he could get my husband and I drinks. It was also really nice that he complimented me on our wedding decorations and announced the more personal touches that I had worked into our decor. He was great at keeping us on time with our schedule and easing into cake cutting, first dance, bouquet/garter toss, etc. I'm normally not someone who is really into dancing, but I was on the floor all night long because he kept spinning songs I loved so much. My friends and I had really sore legs for a few days afterwards, but it was so worth it!

So many people at our reception came up to us and told us how amazing our DJ was. Even my grandparents commented on how good he was and how much fun they had! Our banquet coordinator even told us the next day that he had never seen a DJ with such a big and nice light set up. So happy with everything he did, thank you Jeremiah for making our reception so much fun!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Sharen · Married on 10/01/2011

OMGosh!! Awesome DJ doing such an awesome job!!!! Can NOT go wrong here!!!! Sharen

Sent on 10/11/2011

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2011

Amazing DJ, so glad we picked them for our wedding, our reception was a blast!!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2011

Jeremiah was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. With this kind of service, it's sometimes hard to know how it's going to turn out, but Jeremiah was great at the mic (didn't talk too much, no corny jokes, etc), and even better at the music--he had my guests on the floor dancing all night! He knows his music and can read the crowd well. Very personable and professional overall. I highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone else.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Allison · Married on 08/20/2011

I would recommend JF Productions to any of my friends who are looking for a DJ. They were very professional, involved, and entertaining throughout my entire wedding. The dance floor was packed all night thanks to JF Productions. All my guests raved about how much they loved the DJ and what a fun atmosphere they created.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2011

Best DJ ever! My husband is in the wedding biz and when we saw Jeremiah and JF Productions in action, we had to book them. I didn't realize how important a great DJ was until our wedding day. They kept the atmosphere upbeat and they were great at making sure everything went smoothly! Cant tell you how many of our guest came up to us to complement our DJ. The complements were well deserved!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Angie · Married on 07/30/2011

We are so pleased with our decision to have JF Productions at our wedding. They really kept things moving and got our guests out on the dance floor! We imagined our reception being full of fun and dancing, and they made it a reality. They also walked me through selecting the music for the ceremony. Overall, it was just perfect :)

Sent on 08/09/2011

Katie · Married on 07/09/2011

Jeremiah and JF Productions made our wedding day so incredible. He was worth every penny. We were very stressed because two days before our wedding our venue that we had planned to use for over a year flooded. He was so flexible and accommodating. From the time we walked in to the event to the moment we finally left he kept our reception lively and entertaining. Jeremiah played every song we had requested perfectly on cue and made our night so memorable. A friend of mine who was also planning a wedding had thought she was going to just have a family friend DJ for her event. After seeing and hearing JF productions at our wedding she realized just how important having a GREAT DJ was. I wouldn't have changed a thing!!!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2011

JF Productions is amazing! I have been to many weddings where JF Productions was the entertainment so I knew that he would be good! But how great he was on our special day was more than I could have expected! He went above and beyond to give us a perfect day! We had someone playing guitar before the ceremony and when we all walked down the isle, when Jerimiah found this out he knew that we would need speakers so it could be heard so he took care of all of this for us. We had an outdoor wedding so he did the same thing for our minister and reader.
    When it came time for the reception he did a great job at keeping everything moving. You couldn't ask for a better MC. He doesn't just play music, he works the crowd in a very real way! He is very warm and very fun. He is great with both kids and adults and making sure everyone is having a great time! Jerimiah gave us a perfect wedding reception! He is Professional, Flexible, and a great value!

Sent on 08/08/2011
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 05/29/2011

Jeremiah was my favorite vendor to work with! He has such a great personality. The cost was a little more than the DJ's in my area, but the most important thing for us was our entertainment. We used him for our ceremony music also. They knew when to start and stop the music at just the right time. The reception was great! The lighting was awesome! We could not have been happier. I am so happy we chose to go with JF Productions. I just wish we could do it again! Thank you Jeremiah for making our reception a blast!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Lacey · Married on 04/30/2011

Awesome DJ. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2011
  • User2027646 · event on: 02/26/2011

A friend of mine recommend JF Productions when I was searching for an DJ to host my husband's 50th surprise birthday party. One quick call to Jay @ JF Productions and my problem was solved. Total professionalism and very helpful with the playlist....

Sent on 10/11/2011

Larry · event on: 02/03/2011

Jeremiah provided announcing and DJ duties at several local High School wrestling meets over the past couple of seasons. His enthusiasm, professionalism, and all out wow factor with lights, fog,and music made the events one of a kind. In fact, the response was so positive, we have scheduled him for all future home events.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Heather · Married on 10/23/2010

We absolutely loved Jeremiah, and so did our guests! He was great at keeping everything on schedule and making sure things went smoothly (dinner, dances, cake cutting, tosses, etc). He also put together an awesome slideshow for us, and played music from 4 til midnight. Great guy, great time, loved it!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Heather · Married on 10/16/2010

Absolutely the best DJ ever! I am in the wedding biz and have seen my share of Dj's... he is the best. He is great with the crowd. Fun but not cheesy.... He "made" my reception. He was great with my requests and did an excellent job reading the crowd. After all the buzz of the ceremony I arrived at the reception a bit stressed. Jeremiah had the grand entrance all planned out, it was perfect! The stress was gone and it was party time after that. What a relief!!! I think we had the most comments (all positive) about the entertainment. JF Productions is the way to go. The lights really set the tone of the space. It was awesome. Better than I expected. Extremely pleased!!! He even sent us brownies as a thank you after the wedding. How cute is that??? Thanks Jeremiah!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Sandra · Married on 06/26/2010

Jeremiah was professional from the onset of contact. He coordinated my music for me from beginning of ceremony. He brought professional lighting and sound equipment that added to the atmosphere of the evening. He kept my guests engaged in all forms of dancing and line dancing and was totally interactive. We LOVED HIM! We would use him again in other situations. Do not settle for less than the best

Sent on 07/07/2010

Chelsea · Married on 06/12/2010

Jeremiah is an awesome DJ! I am the 3rd person in my family to have him and another family member will be having him in the fall. He is very organized and keeps everything at the reception flowing from one thing to the next...cake cutting, toast, first dance, dollar dance etc... and then the rest of the night is a huge party on the dance floor! :) Great guy! Great DJ!

Sent on 06/27/2010

Kristin · Married on 05/29/2010

I have always heard horror stories about receptions and how the music has been horrible. Music is the main kick off to your reception without it your reception is boring. Jf productions topped beyond my expectations and then some! Jeremiah Nichol is hands down the best of the best! He incorporates what music you want along with reading the crowd and playing the right mixture of music. Because of him and his team our reception was a blast!! Our important night was spent out on the dance floor with our whole family and friends. I had everyone tell me how they have never been to such a fun reception in their life and that the music was awesome!! Not only is he a pro with the music he gets the crowd going. We also saved a huge amount of money on decor because he also does lighting and a light show. I highly recommend jf productions!! If your a fun couple who wants a remarkable memorable night and you want a reception people will talk about for years to come you will go with JF productions!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Russel · Married on 05/29/2010

Jeremiah is awesome!!!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2010

Jeremiah did an outstanding job DJing our wedding reception at The Berg Space! We had a non-traditional reception with a modern vibe and he understood our vision and style. The dance floor was HOPPING all night and many of our guests have asked for Jeremiah's contact information for their up-coming events. He is very professional, thorough and down-to-earth--best of both worlds! He obviously loves what he does and enjoys helping others celebrate special moments. Lastly, his mix of music was exceptional...we have very eclectic tastes so there was everything from Motown and current hip-hop to alternative music and retro 80s dance hits. Overall, I could not have asked for anything more! I highly recommend JF Productions.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Eric · Married on 12/08/2009

Jeremiah was the best DJ I've ever worked with. The sound was fantastic and the way he dealt with the instrument was more than professional. He was willing to help anything we needed.JF Productions was awsome, I highly recommend anyone who is planning their wedding.

Sent on 01/16/2010

Sara · Married on 12/08/2009

Jeremiah was more than awesome. I saw his dealing with musical instruments, which made me feel amazed at his proficiency. he is magical since once the music is at his manipulation, the people got on the stage one after another and dancing at their best.
    I want to thank JF production for making my wedding party such a success.

Sent on 02/14/2010