JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Andrew · Married on 11/09/2013

The DJ was great and played a lot of good music. It seemed like people were dancing the entire time. The price was a little more than we wanted to spend but he was worth it. We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and put together a gameplan and that really put my wife's mind at ease.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Krista · Married on 11/02/2013

Amazing DJ, once the music started the dance floor was never empty. Jeremiah is very friendly, easy to work with, responsive and not to mention very interactive with the crowd. We had a lot of compliments on how good the DJ was. You will not be disappointed, not a big reviewer so you know he is great!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Adam · Married on 11/02/2013

Has a great personality that is perfect for his profession. Had the dance floor packed all night and he was able to cater th music to what the crowd was wanting. Very smooth operation, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeremiah was amazing and made this process easy and super fun! We met with him and his enthusiasm for a wedding that wasn't even his own made my new husband and I even more excited for our big day. With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, Jeremiah made me (the bride) feel at ease. He is easy to trust and we wouldn't have had the amazing atmosphere without him! We truly appreciate your service and your wonderful spirit with us on our special day! Thanks!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Clinton · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeremiah is the man. He told me several times throughout the planning phase that he planned on exceeding all of our expectations...and that's exactly what he did. Very professional, personable and friendly; he did things I never thought a DJ would. Immediately after our ceremony, while my wife and I were getting pictures taken he took ran inside for us and got a couple of drinks so we could celebrate! Unreal right!? On top of that his energy and music selection were fantastic. Great experience and I couldn't have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2013

KiDahn · Married on 10/05/2013

I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed working with JF Productions and how great Jeremiah is! He is super repsonsive and listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond that! I cannot say how many times I smiled at my wedding reception when I saw almost the entire room out on the dance floor having a blast! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jacob · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't say enough about Jeremiah. His services are phenomenal and more importantly he is just a really great guy. You will not be dissatisfied, I promise you. He made our big day into one of the best times of my life and that goes for everyone else at the reception as well. He had everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time. He put together a playlist that had something for everyone and he also did a great job as an MC for the night as well.

Additionally let me say that leading up to the wedding he was very responsive to our emails/phone calls and our questions and requests. He even edited a few songs for us so they were the way we wanted them. Also due to some very unforeseen circumstances and a family emergency the possibility arose that he could not attend the wedding. I know this sounds like a nightmare for any bride and groom but let me tell you I never worried for a second. He had backups upon backups in place in case that actually happened (which it obviously did not). The point is that he looked ahead and did things that he didn't even actually need to, just to make sure everything went perfectly for our day. He kept us in the loop as to what was going on through the whole process as well.

This guy is committed to making your day a great one. If you are looking for a DJ for your event, stop reading this review and call him now. Trust me, you don't need to look any further. Jeremiah is an awesome DJ and MC and an even better person.

Jacob

Sent on 10/15/2013

Rex · Married on 09/15/2013

I wish I had more events to book Jeremiah for. He and his team (Adam) were amazing! They were incredibly engaging and considerate.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2013

Jeremiah provided an experience we could not have anticipated from a DJ. Looking back at every wedding DJ I have encountered, I cannot remember anything remarkable about them. Jeremiah was almost like a second coordinator for us on the day. He brought me and our wedding party drinks, made sure we were having a great time, and helped our guests and venue staff throughout the entire evening. This is not a DJ that sits behind a table and plays music. He truly makes your enjoyment during your wedding his number one priority. He is easy to work with, takes requests, and has a great personality and enthusiasm for what he does. I would recommend him to anyone planning any sort of event and would book him again in a heartbeat. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Made our reception special and worked with us. I would recommend this DJ to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Maggie · Married on 09/07/2013

Jeremiah was fantastic. We ran a little late due to pictures for our reception. He helped with the meal and drinks to help time move more efficiently. He was very exciting and pleasant. We couldn't be more happy with the outcome at our wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2013

James · Married on 08/17/2013

132 (now 133) reviews, and all 5 stars. When we started planning our wedding, I saw that and thought that there was a bit of hyperbole. I mean, even the best at anything will have a review where someone has an off day (or is just difficult) and gives a sub-par review. But with the largest sample size and with the highest ratings, I knew that JF Productions would at least be a safe bet. And considering my wife and I were planning our wedding from Denver, I was fine with safe.

Now about me, I'm a music snob. My dad was a jazz musician in the 60s and 70s, and I was a music major in college. I'm a pain in the ass. Jeremiah worked with me and was amazing. Absolutely amazing. He took my sheet for suggestions and made his own notes. He also had a phone conversation with me to gage my personality and if there was anything missing. And he nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. The number of comments I got of "This is the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding" is unable to be counted on two hands. The fact that he and his brother had to drive over 2 hours each way to set up for our wedding and still didn't complain proves that he's a professional.

I could go on and on, but plain and simple - all you need to know is that if you want a DJ, JF Productions is the best. I cannot recommend them enough, nor can I thank them enough.

Sent on 08/19/2013

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Lucas! What a nice review thanks so much! It's tough planning a wedding over long distances. I'm so honored to get a review reflecting this desire for high quality entertainment that is truly trouble free. I love the fact you are into music to the same degree I was back in college. It really makes a difference and I "get it" from a musicians standpoint! What a thrill. Take care and much blessings from your new friends in KC to your marriage!

Haleigh · Married on 07/20/2013

JF Productions was recommended to us by a family member and right away we knew that we had found the DJ we would use. Our engagement had been over a year and I had started looking for the main vendors: venue, DJ, caterer, etc., right off the bat. I compared services, reviews, and of course, pricing. JF Productions had a few rewards and achievements under its belt and the reviews were wonderful, the pricing was perfect for us. We never felt pressured to use JF Productions, I received emails and phone calls from other DJs up until the day of my wedding asking if we would like to hire them when I had already expressed that we were not interested.
    Jeremiah of JF Productions sent us forms to fill out for the reception including toasts, times, and song choices. His flexibility was so appreciated. We asked him a week before the wedding if he could also do our ceremony. Our initial plan had been to use an iPod and have a family member change it. After stressing about timing with an iPod, we decided that we should leave it to the professionals. Jeremiah got back to us right away that he was available and we sent him the ceremony songs. I felt so relieved that I didn't need to worry about that any longer.
    The day of our wedding, Jeremiah approached me and said that he thought our recessional songs for the ceremony had been mixed up and asked if I meant to do it the other way. I had the "Wedding March" second when traditionally it was first. I cannot say that would have ruined the ceremony but I greatly appreciated how attentive he was. The reception was wonderful, he danced with us, and we could tell that he wanted to make our reception memorable for everyone, not just us newlyweds. Of all the details you put into your wedding people seem to remember your dress, the venue, the food, and the DJ. Looking at our wedding pictures to see so many guests on the dance floor proves that we made the right choice with JF Productions.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Royal · Married on 07/13/2013

We had a great time, music and lights set the mood.

Sent on 07/15/2013

He was such an amazing dj!! Was extremely flexible and he was the star of the show!! I don't think anyone was bored at the wedding thanks to DJ Jeremiah! ! Thank you for making our wedding unforgetable!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Krista · Married on 06/08/2013

Jeremiah was just wonderful!!! He made us feel confident and comfortable as soon as we had our consultation meeting with him! He got the must plays in, and played really fun songs and REALLY read the crowd! He taught us the Cupid shuffle- and I think our crew even gave him a little suprise lesson with the Sherman tradition of the crocodile rock:)!! It was so great that he OFFERED to do our ceremony music AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. He simply went above and beyond. Let me say to all the brides and grooms who are paying attention to all the little details- if you are hiring a DJ - go with JF Productions they won't disappoint!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2013

We chose to go with Jeremiah after a referral from a friend who does a lot of weddings. We could not have been more pleased! We were a bit worried because we hadn't met with him before we booked him, and at first he seems a little kooky. Well, our fears were unfounded, we loved him! It was the little things that really stuck out, he brought my husband and me water during our receiving line and drinks before dinner. He played all the songs we requested and the requests of our guests. After too many guests requested 70s songs I went and asked if we could nix the disco music and we didn't any more of it afterward. He had played an odd version of our final dance, but quickly changed it when he realized it wasn't the one we wanted. If I had to do it all over again, the first thing I would do is book Jeremiah as my dj. I would highly recommend Jeremiah and JF Productions to anyone looking for a great dj who only wants to make your night special.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Marvelous!! We had such a wonderful time. I have referred you to other brides. I heard lots of comments about how cool it was that the DJ got on the dance floor and taught everyone the steps to the Cuban Shuffle. We were happy that you followed the playlist and didn't play music that our crowd wouldn't enjoy. (Country) We look forward to the next event with JF Productions spinning the tunes.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Darin · Married on 05/24/2013

The DJ was very good. Had good equipment and music. Would use again did a great job.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2013

My husband and I had decided to have a very small, courthouse wedding with only immediate family. That being said, we wanted to make sure to that we had a big reception with all of our friends and family that basically looked like a huge party. I knew before I was even engaged that I wanted Jeremiah to be part of this event. I had seen him DJ at school events and parties and knew he was going to be the perfect addition to our reception. He did not disappoint. He listened to all of my annoying requests :), not that he even needed to. Jeremiah knows his audience, no matter how diverse their music tastes and can keep a party going. People were constantly on the dance floor having a great time. I'm not lying when I say people are STILL talking me me about my reception and how much fun they had. It was exactly what my husband and I wanted and I attribute that largely to Jeremiah. I would hire Jeremiah again in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm looking for another excuse to have a party just so we can! It. Was. Perfect. :)

Sent on 06/08/2013

Jackie · event on 05/22/2013

JF Productions has been the DJ of choice for dances at Lansing Middle School. Jeremiah is so engagaed with the students. He really knows how to get the kids moving and having a great time! Also, we never have to worry about inappropriate lyrics.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

THANK YOU for that last line. I'm a fervent believer that in a middle school dance not a single song should be played that couldn't be played in the classroom. There's enough good music out there we don't HAVE to play everything just because it's requesting. It's not a matter of cuss words, it's a matter of content and I think a majority of students are just fine with this belief.

I've known he would be my DJ for 2 years! He is amazing and the best hands down. Friendly and there for you. So many people came up to me saying "where did u find him?!" :)

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jeremiah is a great DJ and for his price, he is worth every penny. He laid down tracks that fit the moment and the night went extremely well. His equipment is extraordinary and I am really excited that I went with him. HIRE Jeremiah, you won't regret your decision.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Lindsay · event on 05/04/2013

Jeremiah is the best! He is absolutely the best DJ we have worked with and the students love him. He was the DJ for our 2012 prom and this year the students kept asking if he could come back again for 2013. So of course we booked him again and they had a great time again. He interacts with the crowd, plays music they love (and music the administration is happy with), he responds immediately if I have a question or concern, and he is just so fun and easy to work with. I plan on booking him for my events indefinitely!

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks so much for this review Lindsay! You are an incredible sponsor to take on the task of organizing such a large prom as this where you have 600+ kids in attendance. I'm here to listen to your every need and work to coordinate with the venue to make sure the students get the show they deserve!
  • User3290665 · event on 05/04/2013

Jeremiah is absolutely the best DJ we have worked with and the students love him. He was the DJ for our 2012 prom and this year the students kept asking if he could come back again for 2013. So of course we booked him again and they had a great time again. He interacts with the crowd, plays music they love (and music the administration is happy with), he responds immediately if I have a question or concern, and he is just so fun and easy to work with. I plan on booking him for my events indefinitely!

Sent on 05/30/2013