JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

211 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Marvelous!! We had such a wonderful time. I have referred you to other brides. I heard lots of comments about how cool it was that the DJ got on the dance floor and taught everyone the steps to the Cuban Shuffle. We were happy that you followed the playlist and didn't play music that our crowd wouldn't enjoy. (Country) We look forward to the next event with JF Productions spinning the tunes.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Darin · Married on 05/24/2013

The DJ was very good. Had good equipment and music. Would use again did a great job.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2013

My husband and I had decided to have a very small, courthouse wedding with only immediate family. That being said, we wanted to make sure to that we had a big reception with all of our friends and family that basically looked like a huge party. I knew before I was even engaged that I wanted Jeremiah to be part of this event. I had seen him DJ at school events and parties and knew he was going to be the perfect addition to our reception. He did not disappoint. He listened to all of my annoying requests :), not that he even needed to. Jeremiah knows his audience, no matter how diverse their music tastes and can keep a party going. People were constantly on the dance floor having a great time. I'm not lying when I say people are STILL talking me me about my reception and how much fun they had. It was exactly what my husband and I wanted and I attribute that largely to Jeremiah. I would hire Jeremiah again in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm looking for another excuse to have a party just so we can! It. Was. Perfect. :)

Sent on 06/08/2013

I've known he would be my DJ for 2 years! He is amazing and the best hands down. Friendly and there for you. So many people came up to me saying "where did u find him?!" :)

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jeremiah is a great DJ and for his price, he is worth every penny. He laid down tracks that fit the moment and the night went extremely well. His equipment is extraordinary and I am really excited that I went with him. HIRE Jeremiah, you won't regret your decision.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Ryan · Married on 03/16/2013

Jeremiah was PERFECT!!!! He was able to get the crowd going and keep them going the whole night! He brought in lasers that gave a fun light show and he brought very cool lighting! I'm hiring him again for our 10 year anniversary! Although he may be hard to book then, because he is going GLOBAL!!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Gregory · Married on 03/09/2013

Many of you are probably wondering why DJ Jeremiah costs more than other DJ's...I wondered the same. I have been to another wedding and my own where Jeremiah was the DJ. TRUST ME, he is worth every penny and everything he promises you get. He not only is great with the music and lights, but he accomodates all ages and music genres, but even better he helps control the wedding toasts and the dances and the garter toss and bouquet toss. He works with whatever needs you have and the best part about Jeremiah is he is the nicest DJ I've ever met, super humble and just a great guy. He is the father of several children and you can tell he is all about family. Jeremiah makes you feel like a friend, not a bag of money. He made our wedding reception VERY SPECIAL and made us feel very special. Many of our guests commented on the super job Jeremiah did. If you choose anyone else, my personal feeling is you will be missing out on something special.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Courtney · Married on 01/05/2013

This DJ was great! I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything went smooth and was very flexible with songs that we wanted at our wedding! Even gave lots of ideas for songs so I didn't have to think as hard! It was a great party and well worth the money! I would recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Luke · Married on 12/29/2012

JF Productions exceeded out expectations. They were a major reason why our reception was such a success. We received so many positive comments about how great our DJ was. We gave them a long list of songs we wanted to have played and they played what we wanted to hear. The timing of their song choices was great as well. In this way, I felt like JF Productions helped make the reception a reflection of us and of our style. They helped make the evening truly memorable and we can't thank them enough.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Molly · Married on 12/29/2012

Jeremiah DJ'd our wedding and was amazing. From the minute we contacted him about our event, to a couple weeks after the dust settled when he sent us a little "Thank You" in the mail. Having a GOOD DJ was one of our highest priorities and Jeremiah exceeded our expectations. He play exactly what we asked and he kept the party going. I don't remember a single break in the set, everything transitioned flawlessly, and I had a hard time walking away from our dance floor. In addition to being an awesome DJ, Jeremiah faciliated all of the wedding reception "necessities"... from introducing the wedding party to speeches and toasts to cutting the cake to first dances to the bouquet/garter toss, etc. We did not have to worry about gathering and hurding people... Jeremiah took care of it all! We joke about having a 1-year anniversary party with Jeremiah just so we can re-live our reception!! Thanks Jeremiah!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jeremiah at JF Productions was amazing! He played all the songs we really wanted to hear and took into consideration that we would have quite the range of ages at our reception and played appropriate music. I still have people commenting on our DJ and what a wonderful job he did. He had everyone dancing and got out on the dance floor himself at one point. It was so much fun! I don't think I've been to another reception where people were dancing so consistently throughout the whole evening. He was also so kind and helpful that it made planning the reception so much easier! I'm so glad we found him to be our DJ! I would recommend him to anyone! He knows how to show everyone a great time!

Sent on 11/01/2012

shelly · Married on 09/22/2012

We had such a great time at the wedding. The music was awesome and he kept things moving for us so we could get things done and celebrate with our friends. We have no complaints about the services provided and we have several friends getting married next spring and fall, so we will be recommending JF Productions.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Heather · Married on 09/15/2012

I have been so busy that I haven't got to thank my DJ Jeremiah Nichol! He did such an amazing job at our wedding and reception. He made sure to get everyone involved and excited. He also played a perfect variety of music and most important it was music that the guest could dance away the night to. At one point Jeremiah was even on the dance floor dancing with everyone! The lights were awesome that he lit our dance floor and stage up with. If you are looking for a fabulous dj JF productions, Jermiah Nichol is your guy! Oh and I can't forget the delicious brownies that he sent to us in the mail along with a card congratulating us! So thank you, thank you, thank you Jeremiah for making our night so memorable!!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2012

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our reception! Jeremiah was awesome and kept the party going, even coming out to the dance floor to dance at one point! He interacted with our guests and made sure that our reception was everything that we could have ever wanted. We are still getting compliments on how good our DJ was a month after the wedding! People had a good time! The flat rate assured us that our guests would be able to party as long as they wanted without us getting charged more. If you want more than just a 'good' DJ, then go with Jeremiah, he's the BEST!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Sadie · Married on 09/01/2012

Originally, my fiance and I were scoping out the lowest priced DJ we could find - we were already over our budget like most couples. We had heard great things about Jeremiah, but his price was a little higher than we originally planned (we had no idea what the costs were). We decided he seemed well worth the money and booked him for our wedding. I usually do not write reviews (this may actually be my first!), but all bride-to-be's, and anyone else should know Jeremiah is well-worth every penny and then some. He did a great job by making the night run smoothly, by playing music people liked to hear, and he even came out and danced with us. At one point he had me laughing so hard, I stopped dancing and watched him. :) We are so, so glad we decided to go with him!! Othere guests were just as impressed as we were!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Adam · Married on 09/01/2012

Jeremiah was above and beyond any expectations. He was the life of the party and kept everything running smoothly. I defiantly initially underestimated how great a awesome DJ is at a wedding and couldn't be happier we went with Jeremiah, worth way more than what we paid. Great communication as well.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Takiyah · Married on 08/20/2012

My wedding would not of been the same without Jeremiah! He kept us well entertained and on the dance floor all night!! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!!! Thanks Jeremiah

Sent on 09/12/2012

Leslie · Married on 07/21/2012

Jeremiah was the PERFECT DJ! We never had to schedule any meetings and he always responded promptly to my emails. I even asked him to do a little something extra for me, and he did it without hesitation. He plays the music that YOU want to hear and can dance to, and he even gets involved sometimes as well! I've heard other DJ's and been to other weddings, and I guarantee he is the best DJ in Kansas City and anyone would be lucky to have him.

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/13/2012

Jeremiah was absolutely awesome! He did the music for our ceremony as well as the reception. We received so many compliments about the music and how outgoing and fun the DJ was. I can't tell you how many times a guest would come up to me and say "I've never danced so much at a wedding reception before." He accepted our pre-wedding music requests and completely honored our "no country music" request.

Jeremiah is completely professional and readily reads the vibe of the crowd. I would without a doubt recommend JF Productions to everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jeff · Married on 05/19/2012

JF Productions/Jeremiah were awesome! Everything was perfect. Jeremiah was easy to get in contact with either by e-mail or phone. He went above and beyond providing the sound system for our ceremony and even a screen and projector for our slide show at the reception. Our guest had a blast on the dance floor all night! Jeremiah kept the whole night flowing and the dance floor packed without interrupting with constant announcements and unnecessary talking. I highly recommend JF Productions!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Kate · Married on 05/19/2012

Jeremiah did a wonderful job of catering to our specific music taste. He kept the party going and everyone on the dance floor all night! It was such a blessing to have him as our dj for such a special night.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2012

JF Productions did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding. Everything from the ceremony music, to the lighting system and party music was awesome. The best thing though were the tons of little things, like how he spoke with my great grandparents to find out some extra special details to add to a bouquet ceremony I wanted, or when he got down on the floor to teach everyone how to do the dances. It's things like this that you don't really think about when booking your DJ, but they really add something special to the whole evening.

My friends and family are still singing his praises days later, so I'm really glad I followed my friends recommendation to book Jeremiah.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Jason · Married on 05/18/2012

Was amazing to work with! Hopped in and helped with everything. Made sure all parts of the ceremony ran smoothly, and worked well with the other vendors. The photographers and wedding coordinator loved him! The lights with the music were awesome, and the way he got the crowd going on several dances was very fun.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Brian · Married on 05/04/2012

We had a wonderful time with Jeremiah! He was quick to respond to every email we sent his way prior to our big day. He gladly downloaded Cajun music to play at a Kansas wedding, which made all of my Louisiana relatives very pleased.

We had never met him face to face, so we were surprised when we pulled up to the reception hall and he was waiting outside for us. He prepared a grand entrance for us into the reception and even had a drink ready for me and my new bride as we walked through the door.

He did a great job of judging the crowd all night and played music to suit everyone's mood. I can't imagine a better DJ for a wedding, he even played songs that got the kids excited! I was amazed when he actually grabbed a microphone and made it onto the dancefloor to give a couple of "line dance" lessons.

Highly, highly recommended!!! The reception would not have been near as much fun without him!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2012

Jeremiah was excellent, he really made our reception a blast and everyone ejoyed the entire night. I still have people commenting about how fun our dj and reception was.

Sent on 05/14/2012