JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

212 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Made our reception special and worked with us. I would recommend this DJ to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Maggie · Married on 09/07/2013

Jeremiah was fantastic. We ran a little late due to pictures for our reception. He helped with the meal and drinks to help time move more efficiently. He was very exciting and pleasant. We couldn't be more happy with the outcome at our wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2013

James · Married on 08/17/2013

132 (now 133) reviews, and all 5 stars. When we started planning our wedding, I saw that and thought that there was a bit of hyperbole. I mean, even the best at anything will have a review where someone has an off day (or is just difficult) and gives a sub-par review. But with the largest sample size and with the highest ratings, I knew that JF Productions would at least be a safe bet. And considering my wife and I were planning our wedding from Denver, I was fine with safe.

Now about me, I'm a music snob. My dad was a jazz musician in the 60s and 70s, and I was a music major in college. I'm a pain in the ass. Jeremiah worked with me and was amazing. Absolutely amazing. He took my sheet for suggestions and made his own notes. He also had a phone conversation with me to gage my personality and if there was anything missing. And he nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. The number of comments I got of "This is the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding" is unable to be counted on two hands. The fact that he and his brother had to drive over 2 hours each way to set up for our wedding and still didn't complain proves that he's a professional.

I could go on and on, but plain and simple - all you need to know is that if you want a DJ, JF Productions is the best. I cannot recommend them enough, nor can I thank them enough.

Sent on 08/19/2013

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Lucas! What a nice review thanks so much! It's tough planning a wedding over long distances. I'm so honored to get a review reflecting this desire for high quality entertainment that is truly trouble free. I love the fact you are into music to the same degree I was back in college. It really makes a difference and I "get it" from a musicians standpoint! What a thrill. Take care and much blessings from your new friends in KC to your marriage!

Haleigh · Married on 07/20/2013

JF Productions was recommended to us by a family member and right away we knew that we had found the DJ we would use. Our engagement had been over a year and I had started looking for the main vendors: venue, DJ, caterer, etc., right off the bat. I compared services, reviews, and of course, pricing. JF Productions had a few rewards and achievements under its belt and the reviews were wonderful, the pricing was perfect for us. We never felt pressured to use JF Productions, I received emails and phone calls from other DJs up until the day of my wedding asking if we would like to hire them when I had already expressed that we were not interested.
    Jeremiah of JF Productions sent us forms to fill out for the reception including toasts, times, and song choices. His flexibility was so appreciated. We asked him a week before the wedding if he could also do our ceremony. Our initial plan had been to use an iPod and have a family member change it. After stressing about timing with an iPod, we decided that we should leave it to the professionals. Jeremiah got back to us right away that he was available and we sent him the ceremony songs. I felt so relieved that I didn't need to worry about that any longer.
    The day of our wedding, Jeremiah approached me and said that he thought our recessional songs for the ceremony had been mixed up and asked if I meant to do it the other way. I had the "Wedding March" second when traditionally it was first. I cannot say that would have ruined the ceremony but I greatly appreciated how attentive he was. The reception was wonderful, he danced with us, and we could tell that he wanted to make our reception memorable for everyone, not just us newlyweds. Of all the details you put into your wedding people seem to remember your dress, the venue, the food, and the DJ. Looking at our wedding pictures to see so many guests on the dance floor proves that we made the right choice with JF Productions.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Royal · Married on 07/13/2013

We had a great time, music and lights set the mood.

Sent on 07/15/2013

He was such an amazing dj!! Was extremely flexible and he was the star of the show!! I don't think anyone was bored at the wedding thanks to DJ Jeremiah! ! Thank you for making our wedding unforgetable!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Krista · Married on 06/08/2013

Jeremiah was just wonderful!!! He made us feel confident and comfortable as soon as we had our consultation meeting with him! He got the must plays in, and played really fun songs and REALLY read the crowd! He taught us the Cupid shuffle- and I think our crew even gave him a little suprise lesson with the Sherman tradition of the crocodile rock:)!! It was so great that he OFFERED to do our ceremony music AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. He simply went above and beyond. Let me say to all the brides and grooms who are paying attention to all the little details- if you are hiring a DJ - go with JF Productions they won't disappoint!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2013

We chose to go with Jeremiah after a referral from a friend who does a lot of weddings. We could not have been more pleased! We were a bit worried because we hadn't met with him before we booked him, and at first he seems a little kooky. Well, our fears were unfounded, we loved him! It was the little things that really stuck out, he brought my husband and me water during our receiving line and drinks before dinner. He played all the songs we requested and the requests of our guests. After too many guests requested 70s songs I went and asked if we could nix the disco music and we didn't any more of it afterward. He had played an odd version of our final dance, but quickly changed it when he realized it wasn't the one we wanted. If I had to do it all over again, the first thing I would do is book Jeremiah as my dj. I would highly recommend Jeremiah and JF Productions to anyone looking for a great dj who only wants to make your night special.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Marvelous!! We had such a wonderful time. I have referred you to other brides. I heard lots of comments about how cool it was that the DJ got on the dance floor and taught everyone the steps to the Cuban Shuffle. We were happy that you followed the playlist and didn't play music that our crowd wouldn't enjoy. (Country) We look forward to the next event with JF Productions spinning the tunes.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Darin · Married on 05/24/2013

The DJ was very good. Had good equipment and music. Would use again did a great job.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2013

My husband and I had decided to have a very small, courthouse wedding with only immediate family. That being said, we wanted to make sure to that we had a big reception with all of our friends and family that basically looked like a huge party. I knew before I was even engaged that I wanted Jeremiah to be part of this event. I had seen him DJ at school events and parties and knew he was going to be the perfect addition to our reception. He did not disappoint. He listened to all of my annoying requests :), not that he even needed to. Jeremiah knows his audience, no matter how diverse their music tastes and can keep a party going. People were constantly on the dance floor having a great time. I'm not lying when I say people are STILL talking me me about my reception and how much fun they had. It was exactly what my husband and I wanted and I attribute that largely to Jeremiah. I would hire Jeremiah again in a heartbeat. In fact, I'm looking for another excuse to have a party just so we can! It. Was. Perfect. :)

Sent on 06/08/2013

Jackie · event on 05/22/2013

JF Productions has been the DJ of choice for dances at Lansing Middle School. Jeremiah is so engagaed with the students. He really knows how to get the kids moving and having a great time! Also, we never have to worry about inappropriate lyrics.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

THANK YOU for that last line. I'm a fervent believer that in a middle school dance not a single song should be played that couldn't be played in the classroom. There's enough good music out there we don't HAVE to play everything just because it's requesting. It's not a matter of cuss words, it's a matter of content and I think a majority of students are just fine with this belief.

I've known he would be my DJ for 2 years! He is amazing and the best hands down. Friendly and there for you. So many people came up to me saying "where did u find him?!" :)

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jeremiah is a great DJ and for his price, he is worth every penny. He laid down tracks that fit the moment and the night went extremely well. His equipment is extraordinary and I am really excited that I went with him. HIRE Jeremiah, you won't regret your decision.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Lindsay · event on 05/04/2013

Jeremiah is the best! He is absolutely the best DJ we have worked with and the students love him. He was the DJ for our 2012 prom and this year the students kept asking if he could come back again for 2013. So of course we booked him again and they had a great time again. He interacts with the crowd, plays music they love (and music the administration is happy with), he responds immediately if I have a question or concern, and he is just so fun and easy to work with. I plan on booking him for my events indefinitely!

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks so much for this review Lindsay! You are an incredible sponsor to take on the task of organizing such a large prom as this where you have 600+ kids in attendance. I'm here to listen to your every need and work to coordinate with the venue to make sure the students get the show they deserve!
  • User3290665 · event on 05/04/2013

Jeremiah is absolutely the best DJ we have worked with and the students love him. He was the DJ for our 2012 prom and this year the students kept asking if he could come back again for 2013. So of course we booked him again and they had a great time again. He interacts with the crowd, plays music they love (and music the administration is happy with), he responds immediately if I have a question or concern, and he is just so fun and easy to work with. I plan on booking him for my events indefinitely!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Tara · event on 04/28/2013

Very easy to work with! Flexible, trustworthy and accomodating! Enjoyed being around teenagers and was in touch with what they wanted in entertainment. Remained appropriate at all times but was still able to be fun and relate to the kids at the same time. Seemed to really like what he was doing!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Dorothy · event on 04/13/2013

Jeremiah is always very concerned about making sure the students are happy and engaged for the entire Prom experience. It has been a pleasure to work with JF Productions for the last ten years and we have always been extremely happy with the quality of service.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Dorothy: Your school is the reason we are even in the High School prom business. 10 years ago you took a chance on us and have used us every year since! As a result we are delighted to come back through the year 2020! Thanks so much for your support!

Ryan · Married on 03/16/2013

Jeremiah was PERFECT!!!! He was able to get the crowd going and keep them going the whole night! He brought in lasers that gave a fun light show and he brought very cool lighting! I'm hiring him again for our 10 year anniversary! Although he may be hard to book then, because he is going GLOBAL!!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Gregory · Married on 03/09/2013

Many of you are probably wondering why DJ Jeremiah costs more than other DJ's...I wondered the same. I have been to another wedding and my own where Jeremiah was the DJ. TRUST ME, he is worth every penny and everything he promises you get. He not only is great with the music and lights, but he accomodates all ages and music genres, but even better he helps control the wedding toasts and the dances and the garter toss and bouquet toss. He works with whatever needs you have and the best part about Jeremiah is he is the nicest DJ I've ever met, super humble and just a great guy. He is the father of several children and you can tell he is all about family. Jeremiah makes you feel like a friend, not a bag of money. He made our wedding reception VERY SPECIAL and made us feel very special. Many of our guests commented on the super job Jeremiah did. If you choose anyone else, my personal feeling is you will be missing out on something special.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Courtney · Married on 01/05/2013

This DJ was great! I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything went smooth and was very flexible with songs that we wanted at our wedding! Even gave lots of ideas for songs so I didn't have to think as hard! It was a great party and well worth the money! I would recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Luke · Married on 12/29/2012

JF Productions exceeded out expectations. They were a major reason why our reception was such a success. We received so many positive comments about how great our DJ was. We gave them a long list of songs we wanted to have played and they played what we wanted to hear. The timing of their song choices was great as well. In this way, I felt like JF Productions helped make the reception a reflection of us and of our style. They helped make the evening truly memorable and we can't thank them enough.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Molly · Married on 12/29/2012

Jeremiah DJ'd our wedding and was amazing. From the minute we contacted him about our event, to a couple weeks after the dust settled when he sent us a little "Thank You" in the mail. Having a GOOD DJ was one of our highest priorities and Jeremiah exceeded our expectations. He play exactly what we asked and he kept the party going. I don't remember a single break in the set, everything transitioned flawlessly, and I had a hard time walking away from our dance floor. In addition to being an awesome DJ, Jeremiah faciliated all of the wedding reception "necessities"... from introducing the wedding party to speeches and toasts to cutting the cake to first dances to the bouquet/garter toss, etc. We did not have to worry about gathering and hurding people... Jeremiah took care of it all! We joke about having a 1-year anniversary party with Jeremiah just so we can re-live our reception!! Thanks Jeremiah!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jeremiah at JF Productions was amazing! He played all the songs we really wanted to hear and took into consideration that we would have quite the range of ages at our reception and played appropriate music. I still have people commenting on our DJ and what a wonderful job he did. He had everyone dancing and got out on the dance floor himself at one point. It was so much fun! I don't think I've been to another reception where people were dancing so consistently throughout the whole evening. He was also so kind and helpful that it made planning the reception so much easier! I'm so glad we found him to be our DJ! I would recommend him to anyone! He knows how to show everyone a great time!

Sent on 11/01/2012

shelly · Married on 09/22/2012

We had such a great time at the wedding. The music was awesome and he kept things moving for us so we could get things done and celebrate with our friends. We have no complaints about the services provided and we have several friends getting married next spring and fall, so we will be recommending JF Productions.

Sent on 10/09/2012