JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Bradley · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeremiah provided my wife and I a great experience for our wedding reception. I was extremely pleased by their professionalism, politeness, lighting, sound quality and song selection. He even brought my wife and I drinks during the dinner service. He works with the photographer to be sure that lighting is perfect. Everyone I have talked to says that our wedding was one of the most fun they have ever been to, and JF Productions had a huge role in making that happen. The value for their service is unbeatable. Book now before your date is taken!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Christi · event on 06/07/2014

Jerimiah was everything we needed him to be the night of our wedding!! So much fun, and truly listens to your wants and needs.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Wow! My husband and I could not stop talking about JF Productions in the days following our wedding! They put so much fun and energy into our reception and many guests remarked that it was the "most fun" reception they had ever attended. JF Productions provided a great variety of music, incorporated the songs we really wanted and knew exactly which songs to play to keep the energy going and keep all of the guests entertained and happy. They really cared about making our day special. I cannot recommend them enough! They will put your reception over the top!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Maureen · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeremiah added energy from the first moment he had the mike and sound set up. He chose music that people wanted to dance to, and the dance floor was full during the entire reception. He made the party so much fun.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Brett and Angela · Married on 05/30/2014

If you are still looking for a dj for your event you can stop now!!! JF Productions is by far the best dj service in the area. They did our ceremony (outdoor) and reception. So many people commented that it was the best sound quality they have ever heard for an outdoor ceremony. Jeremiah is so kind and he made sure everything went smoothly. We couldn't have been more happy with the flow of events. And.... it is absolutely true that he is not just a dj....he is an entertainer. All of our guests had so much fun. I highly recommend JF Productions for any event.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Melody · Married on 05/18/2014

JF Productions did a wonderful job of DJing our wedding. The venue had some odd ideas about timing and the order of events, but Jeremiah smoothly and swiftly coordinated everything in a very smart way without stepping on any toes. He is truly a priceless asset to any bride, taking care of the big picture and doing so much more than just playing music. He is also a pleasure to work with both before and after the event with all the planning and a lovely follow up. Do yourself a favor and hire this man.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Great all around. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Angela · Married on 05/10/2014

Jeremiah and his brother were super friendly and professional and they were very patient with me changing my mind about songs and such. They are funny and very personable. I would be more than happy to recommend them for any event:)

Sent on 07/29/2014

Liz · Married on 04/27/2014

Jeremiah was awesome! He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception...which were outside at my dad's farm (we rented a tent). Weather didn't cooperate as well as we had hoped, but Jeremiah was super flexible! Since the forecast was not great, Jeremiah was very communicative about everything beforehand and even brought a smaller setup in addition to his regular DJ gear, in case we needed to relocate last minute due to weather. Good thing he came prepared because a couple hours into the event, we had to move everything into my dad's large garage because a nasty storm was on its way. Despite the relocation, Jeremiah kept everything flowing and we had a great time! His equipment puts off a great sound, and he really knows how to keep the party going....plus he's a super nice guy! JF Productions was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 04/19/2014

5 stars, no complaints here! JF Productions gave stellar service from the first moment of contact through the very end of our wedding night. I wasn't exactly an easy bride either because my fiance and I have specific music tastes but they really listened to what we wanted, were excited for us and our choices, and guests loved how personable they were. Guests were on the dance floor all night long, exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Amy · Married on 03/01/2014

Jeremiah is the BEST DJ I have ever met. Being a wedding photographer I have seen a lot of DJ's through the years and I could not have chosen a better guy for my big day!! He is the best and really kept everything going smoothly. Thank you for everything you have done for us!! We are so blessed!
    -Richard & Amy Martin

Sent on 03/04/2014

Meredith · Married on 02/01/2014

Jeremiah with JF Productions was passionate about making sure that we had the ideal choice of music for what we wanted for our wedding. He had lots of suggestions outside of what we thought we wanted, that ended up being PERFECT for our reception. He didn't just "MC" and play background music at our reception, but he made it more of an "experience." Some people may think that a DJ is like every other DJ service, but with Jeremiah, our wedding truly could not have been as great without him! If you want peace of mind in your music and entertainment, Jeremiah's your guy!

-Eric and Meredith Rushenberg

Sent on 02/17/2014

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

YES! Absolutely what we want to say to our clients! Thanks so much! I'm so happy :)

Kara · Married on 12/31/2013

Jeremiah Nichols absolutely MADE my wedding reception. It's a little overwhelming going into your reception with no idea how the order of events go (ie first dances cake cutting toasts ect) and he relieved every bit of that stress! He walked me through everything and made it all flow great! And our entrance? He made us feel like rock stars! And the entire night he kept is dancing! Loved every minute and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Laurel · Married on 12/20/2013

We were so pleased with JF Productions. Our reception was wonderful, and we owe so much of that to Jeremiah. He was so great all evening long. He was willing to help with everything. He even went out of his way to get us water while we were taking our family pictures! I had multiple people tell me what a wonderful DJ we had at our wedding. I would recommend JF Productions to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Matthew · Married on 12/20/2013

What an awesome DJ! He is on Loose Mansions vendor list for a reason. Jeremiah did an awesome job of listening to what we did/did not want played at our wedding and stuck to that. He and his crew showed up early on the day of the event and were not only set up in no time, but then asked if they could help out setting up other things! The combination of his super reasonable pricing (coming from the groom you know that means a lot) and desire to go the extra mile to help you out all while providing awesome entertainment make choosing JF Productions a no brainier.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

Jeremiah was fast to reply to emails, able to make suggestions regarding reception order (cake,toast, dances, etc.), and understanding of my needs. I had a big fear that my new last name would not be pronounced correctly and he did a great job with the whole wedding party names, much appreciated! My guest had a great time as well as my husband and I.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Andrew · Married on 11/09/2013

The DJ was great and played a lot of good music. It seemed like people were dancing the entire time. The price was a little more than we wanted to spend but he was worth it. We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and put together a gameplan and that really put my wife's mind at ease.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Krista · Married on 11/02/2013

Amazing DJ, once the music started the dance floor was never empty. Jeremiah is very friendly, easy to work with, responsive and not to mention very interactive with the crowd. We had a lot of compliments on how good the DJ was. You will not be disappointed, not a big reviewer so you know he is great!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Adam · Married on 11/02/2013

Has a great personality that is perfect for his profession. Had the dance floor packed all night and he was able to cater th music to what the crowd was wanting. Very smooth operation, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeremiah was amazing and made this process easy and super fun! We met with him and his enthusiasm for a wedding that wasn't even his own made my new husband and I even more excited for our big day. With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, Jeremiah made me (the bride) feel at ease. He is easy to trust and we wouldn't have had the amazing atmosphere without him! We truly appreciate your service and your wonderful spirit with us on our special day! Thanks!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Clinton · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeremiah is the man. He told me several times throughout the planning phase that he planned on exceeding all of our expectations...and that's exactly what he did. Very professional, personable and friendly; he did things I never thought a DJ would. Immediately after our ceremony, while my wife and I were getting pictures taken he took ran inside for us and got a couple of drinks so we could celebrate! Unreal right!? On top of that his energy and music selection were fantastic. Great experience and I couldn't have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2013

KiDahn · Married on 10/05/2013

I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed working with JF Productions and how great Jeremiah is! He is super repsonsive and listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond that! I cannot say how many times I smiled at my wedding reception when I saw almost the entire room out on the dance floor having a blast! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jacob · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't say enough about Jeremiah. His services are phenomenal and more importantly he is just a really great guy. You will not be dissatisfied, I promise you. He made our big day into one of the best times of my life and that goes for everyone else at the reception as well. He had everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time. He put together a playlist that had something for everyone and he also did a great job as an MC for the night as well.

Additionally let me say that leading up to the wedding he was very responsive to our emails/phone calls and our questions and requests. He even edited a few songs for us so they were the way we wanted them. Also due to some very unforeseen circumstances and a family emergency the possibility arose that he could not attend the wedding. I know this sounds like a nightmare for any bride and groom but let me tell you I never worried for a second. He had backups upon backups in place in case that actually happened (which it obviously did not). The point is that he looked ahead and did things that he didn't even actually need to, just to make sure everything went perfectly for our day. He kept us in the loop as to what was going on through the whole process as well.

This guy is committed to making your day a great one. If you are looking for a DJ for your event, stop reading this review and call him now. Trust me, you don't need to look any further. Jeremiah is an awesome DJ and MC and an even better person.

Jacob

Sent on 10/15/2013

Rex · Married on 09/15/2013

I wish I had more events to book Jeremiah for. He and his team (Adam) were amazing! They were incredibly engaging and considerate.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2013

Jeremiah provided an experience we could not have anticipated from a DJ. Looking back at every wedding DJ I have encountered, I cannot remember anything remarkable about them. Jeremiah was almost like a second coordinator for us on the day. He brought me and our wedding party drinks, made sure we were having a great time, and helped our guests and venue staff throughout the entire evening. This is not a DJ that sits behind a table and plays music. He truly makes your enjoyment during your wedding his number one priority. He is easy to work with, takes requests, and has a great personality and enthusiasm for what he does. I would recommend him to anyone planning any sort of event and would book him again in a heartbeat. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Sent on 09/25/2013