JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

223 | Topeka, KS

223 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

Katie · Married on 01/10/2015

After wedding wouldn't stop taking about how wonderful everything was, including the dj. I'm sure they will be booked for future events, and they did a wonderful job, couldn't have gone any better!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Katarina · Married on 12/28/2014

Jeremiah was great! We knew he was going to be great after we met him in August and he made the evening wonderful. I highly recommend JF Productions!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks so much for the review!

Tony · event on: 12/06/2014

Great job! I could not be happier with JF Productions

Sent on 12/08/2014

Janice · Married on 11/29/2014

He did an awesome job! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2014

Jeremiah was the best DJ we could ask for for our wedding! He accommodated all of our guests music requests, and even played heavy metal (which I was not expecting, but it was what the groom and his groomsmen requested because they would listen to in college together). Jeremiah really kept the party going, and all of our guests still talk about what a great time they had at the wedding. Not only that, but the uplighting was beautiful and really added to the mood of the evening.

Sent on 12/31/2014

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

I really Appreciate the nice review!

Thank you for doing such an AMAZING job! Everyone had a GREAT time…And a big thanks goes out to you! You are in my contacts for any future parties I may be hosting!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Thanks for the review!

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2014

Jeremiah did an amazing job of engaging the guests and keeping the party going! He was very easy to work with and organized.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Tom · Married on 08/30/2014

I can't say enough good things about Jeremiah and his team. When looking for a DJ for our wedding, I was most interested in finding someone who would be a good emcee for the night and my wife was keen to make sure her list of songs were played and to get someone who could understand her taste in music. We got both and then some! Since we live in Seattle we first met with Jeremiah via Skype and had a terrific meeting. He was the most responsive of any of our vendors, getting back to us the same day anytime we emailed, even several months ahead of our wedding. The day of the wedding, not only did he set up and have everything ready to go when we arrived, he brought and set up extra lights than planned that made the space even more spectacular. He read the crowd so well every song seemed to be placed just at the right time so we had a packed floor all night long. When we got to about the time we thought the party would coming to a close he asked if we'd like him to keep playing and we did decide to keep things going for another 2 hrs. As he promised, he wasn't one to always be on the mic but by the end of the night it felt like he was enjoying himself as much as we all were.

Sent on 09/14/2014

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

I really enjoyed this review! Thanks So much Tom!

My wife and I were looking all over for a good DJ for our wedding. Lucky for us a relative had seen and heard of JF Productions from some friends and sent us some emails with music samples and a little 'about me' section to us to check out. After going back and forth trying to decide who would give us the best bang for the buck, we made the choice to give them a shot. All I can say is they certainly delivered! We had contacted them almost a year in advance and had no problem getting responses back promptly every time we emailed them. Even when there were many changes to be made (adding live music, adjusting songs for special dances, etc) JF Productions made sure that my wife's and my requests were all met in a courteous and professional manner.

The day of the wedding was no different. These guys showed up hours in advance (on top of traveling all the way to Edgerton, KS) to set up for the wedding and I heard nothing but great things from anyone who encountered them. Honestly, I don't think you could find a better, nicer, and more enjoyable crew to work with. Heck, Jeremiah even hugged my wife and I at the end and wished us the best with all the sincerity and genuineness anyone could hope for.

As far as the music goes, these guys kept the dance floor packed the entire night too! It helps to have guests that love to dance, but even so I think the music they played could have coerced anyone out there. Heck, even the slow songs had nearly a full house! The mixing was excellent with no lulls in the music at all nor any 'dead' space between songs that you might expect at a middle school dance. Absolutely not. These guys were completely into it and genuinely glad to be there to make it a great event for everyone.

Overall, these guys were everything I could have asked for in a DJ. Best bang for the buck for sure, and simply just great people to work with. I'll definitely be recommending them in the future.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Thanks so much!

Lanie · Married on 07/05/2014

Jeremiah was an amazing dj! Everyone had a great time and was dancing like crazy. He was also very friendly and helpful getting everything ready. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/28/2014

I don't even know how to begin describing how amazing our experience with JF Productions was! He set the tone of professionalism and friendliness from the second we arrived at our wedding reception. We are young and haven't been to very many weddings, so we were unsure of how the order of things were supposed to go. He put us at ease by laying out the order of events such as first dance, cake cutting, garter toss, etc. He plays music that everyone wants to dance to. My 5 year old cousin never left the dance floor and even my grandmas danced for a while! All of our guests after the wedding raved about how impressed they were with our DJ. We had such a great time! We were incredibly pleased with his services and would absolutely recommend JF Productions to anyone for any event!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Bradley · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeremiah provided my wife and I a great experience for our wedding reception. I was extremely pleased by their professionalism, politeness, lighting, sound quality and song selection. He even brought my wife and I drinks during the dinner service. He works with the photographer to be sure that lighting is perfect. Everyone I have talked to says that our wedding was one of the most fun they have ever been to, and JF Productions had a huge role in making that happen. The value for their service is unbeatable. Book now before your date is taken!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Christi · event on: 06/07/2014

Jerimiah was everything we needed him to be the night of our wedding!! So much fun, and truly listens to your wants and needs.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Wow! My husband and I could not stop talking about JF Productions in the days following our wedding! They put so much fun and energy into our reception and many guests remarked that it was the "most fun" reception they had ever attended. JF Productions provided a great variety of music, incorporated the songs we really wanted and knew exactly which songs to play to keep the energy going and keep all of the guests entertained and happy. They really cared about making our day special. I cannot recommend them enough! They will put your reception over the top!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Maureen · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeremiah added energy from the first moment he had the mike and sound set up. He chose music that people wanted to dance to, and the dance floor was full during the entire reception. He made the party so much fun.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Brett A. · Married on 05/30/2014

If you are still looking for a dj for your event you can stop now!!! JF Productions is by far the best dj service in the area. They did our ceremony (outdoor) and reception. So many people commented that it was the best sound quality they have ever heard for an outdoor ceremony. Jeremiah is so kind and he made sure everything went smoothly. We couldn't have been more happy with the flow of events. And.... it is absolutely true that he is not just a dj....he is an entertainer. All of our guests had so much fun. I highly recommend JF Productions for any event.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Melody · Married on 05/18/2014

JF Productions did a wonderful job of DJing our wedding. The venue had some odd ideas about timing and the order of events, but Jeremiah smoothly and swiftly coordinated everything in a very smart way without stepping on any toes. He is truly a priceless asset to any bride, taking care of the big picture and doing so much more than just playing music. He is also a pleasure to work with both before and after the event with all the planning and a lovely follow up. Do yourself a favor and hire this man.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Great all around. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Angela · Married on 05/10/2014

Jeremiah and his brother were super friendly and professional and they were very patient with me changing my mind about songs and such. They are funny and very personable. I would be more than happy to recommend them for any event:)

Sent on 07/29/2014

Liz · Married on 04/27/2014

Jeremiah was awesome! He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception...which were outside at my dad's farm (we rented a tent). Weather didn't cooperate as well as we had hoped, but Jeremiah was super flexible! Since the forecast was not great, Jeremiah was very communicative about everything beforehand and even brought a smaller setup in addition to his regular DJ gear, in case we needed to relocate last minute due to weather. Good thing he came prepared because a couple hours into the event, we had to move everything into my dad's large garage because a nasty storm was on its way. Despite the relocation, Jeremiah kept everything flowing and we had a great time! His equipment puts off a great sound, and he really knows how to keep the party going....plus he's a super nice guy! JF Productions was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Amy · Married on 03/01/2014

Jeremiah is the BEST DJ I have ever met. Being a wedding photographer I have seen a lot of DJ's through the years and I could not have chosen a better guy for my big day!! He is the best and really kept everything going smoothly. Thank you for everything you have done for us!! We are so blessed!
    -Richard & Amy Martin

Sent on 03/04/2014

Meredith · Married on 02/01/2014

Jeremiah with JF Productions was passionate about making sure that we had the ideal choice of music for what we wanted for our wedding. He had lots of suggestions outside of what we thought we wanted, that ended up being PERFECT for our reception. He didn't just "MC" and play background music at our reception, but he made it more of an "experience." Some people may think that a DJ is like every other DJ service, but with Jeremiah, our wedding truly could not have been as great without him! If you want peace of mind in your music and entertainment, Jeremiah's your guy!

-Eric and Meredith Rushenberg

Sent on 02/17/2014

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

YES! Absolutely what we want to say to our clients! Thanks so much! I'm so happy :)

Kara · Married on 12/31/2013

Jeremiah Nichols absolutely MADE my wedding reception. It's a little overwhelming going into your reception with no idea how the order of events go (ie first dances cake cutting toasts ect) and he relieved every bit of that stress! He walked me through everything and made it all flow great! And our entrance? He made us feel like rock stars! And the entire night he kept is dancing! Loved every minute and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Laurel · Married on 12/20/2013

We were so pleased with JF Productions. Our reception was wonderful, and we owe so much of that to Jeremiah. He was so great all evening long. He was willing to help with everything. He even went out of his way to get us water while we were taking our family pictures! I had multiple people tell me what a wonderful DJ we had at our wedding. I would recommend JF Productions to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Matthew · Married on 12/20/2013

What an awesome DJ! He is on Loose Mansions vendor list for a reason. Jeremiah did an awesome job of listening to what we did/did not want played at our wedding and stuck to that. He and his crew showed up early on the day of the event and were not only set up in no time, but then asked if they could help out setting up other things! The combination of his super reasonable pricing (coming from the groom you know that means a lot) and desire to go the extra mile to help you out all while providing awesome entertainment make choosing JF Productions a no brainier.

Sent on 02/18/2014