JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Liz · Married on 04/27/2014

Jeremiah was awesome! He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception...which were outside at my dad's farm (we rented a tent). Weather didn't cooperate as well as we had hoped, but Jeremiah was super flexible! Since the forecast was not great, Jeremiah was very communicative about everything beforehand and even brought a smaller setup in addition to his regular DJ gear, in case we needed to relocate last minute due to weather. Good thing he came prepared because a couple hours into the event, we had to move everything into my dad's large garage because a nasty storm was on its way. Despite the relocation, Jeremiah kept everything flowing and we had a great time! His equipment puts off a great sound, and he really knows how to keep the party going....plus he's a super nice guy! JF Productions was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Julie · Married on 04/19/2014

5 stars, no complaints here! JF Productions gave stellar service from the first moment of contact through the very end of our wedding night. I wasn't exactly an easy bride either because my fiance and I have specific music tastes but they really listened to what we wanted, were excited for us and our choices, and guests loved how personable they were. Guests were on the dance floor all night long, exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Amy · Married on 03/01/2014

Jeremiah is the BEST DJ I have ever met. Being a wedding photographer I have seen a lot of DJ's through the years and I could not have chosen a better guy for my big day!! He is the best and really kept everything going smoothly. Thank you for everything you have done for us!! We are so blessed!
    -Richard & Amy Martin

Sent on 03/04/2014

Meredith · Married on 02/01/2014

Jeremiah with JF Productions was passionate about making sure that we had the ideal choice of music for what we wanted for our wedding. He had lots of suggestions outside of what we thought we wanted, that ended up being PERFECT for our reception. He didn't just "MC" and play background music at our reception, but he made it more of an "experience." Some people may think that a DJ is like every other DJ service, but with Jeremiah, our wedding truly could not have been as great without him! If you want peace of mind in your music and entertainment, Jeremiah's your guy!

-Eric and Meredith Rushenberg

Sent on 02/17/2014

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

YES! Absolutely what we want to say to our clients! Thanks so much! I'm so happy :)

Kara · Married on 12/31/2013

Jeremiah Nichols absolutely MADE my wedding reception. It's a little overwhelming going into your reception with no idea how the order of events go (ie first dances cake cutting toasts ect) and he relieved every bit of that stress! He walked me through everything and made it all flow great! And our entrance? He made us feel like rock stars! And the entire night he kept is dancing! Loved every minute and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Laurel · Married on 12/20/2013

We were so pleased with JF Productions. Our reception was wonderful, and we owe so much of that to Jeremiah. He was so great all evening long. He was willing to help with everything. He even went out of his way to get us water while we were taking our family pictures! I had multiple people tell me what a wonderful DJ we had at our wedding. I would recommend JF Productions to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Matthew · Married on 12/20/2013

What an awesome DJ! He is on Loose Mansions vendor list for a reason. Jeremiah did an awesome job of listening to what we did/did not want played at our wedding and stuck to that. He and his crew showed up early on the day of the event and were not only set up in no time, but then asked if they could help out setting up other things! The combination of his super reasonable pricing (coming from the groom you know that means a lot) and desire to go the extra mile to help you out all while providing awesome entertainment make choosing JF Productions a no brainier.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

Jeremiah was fast to reply to emails, able to make suggestions regarding reception order (cake,toast, dances, etc.), and understanding of my needs. I had a big fear that my new last name would not be pronounced correctly and he did a great job with the whole wedding party names, much appreciated! My guest had a great time as well as my husband and I.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Andrew · Married on 11/09/2013

The DJ was great and played a lot of good music. It seemed like people were dancing the entire time. The price was a little more than we wanted to spend but he was worth it. We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and put together a gameplan and that really put my wife's mind at ease.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Krista · Married on 11/02/2013

Amazing DJ, once the music started the dance floor was never empty. Jeremiah is very friendly, easy to work with, responsive and not to mention very interactive with the crowd. We had a lot of compliments on how good the DJ was. You will not be disappointed, not a big reviewer so you know he is great!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Adam · Married on 11/02/2013

Has a great personality that is perfect for his profession. Had the dance floor packed all night and he was able to cater th music to what the crowd was wanting. Very smooth operation, would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Amy · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeremiah was amazing and made this process easy and super fun! We met with him and his enthusiasm for a wedding that wasn't even his own made my new husband and I even more excited for our big day. With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, Jeremiah made me (the bride) feel at ease. He is easy to trust and we wouldn't have had the amazing atmosphere without him! We truly appreciate your service and your wonderful spirit with us on our special day! Thanks!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Clinton · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeremiah is the man. He told me several times throughout the planning phase that he planned on exceeding all of our expectations...and that's exactly what he did. Very professional, personable and friendly; he did things I never thought a DJ would. Immediately after our ceremony, while my wife and I were getting pictures taken he took ran inside for us and got a couple of drinks so we could celebrate! Unreal right!? On top of that his energy and music selection were fantastic. Great experience and I couldn't have asked for anything more from a DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2013

KiDahn · Married on 10/05/2013

I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed working with JF Productions and how great Jeremiah is! He is super repsonsive and listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond that! I cannot say how many times I smiled at my wedding reception when I saw almost the entire room out on the dance floor having a blast! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jacob · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't say enough about Jeremiah. His services are phenomenal and more importantly he is just a really great guy. You will not be dissatisfied, I promise you. He made our big day into one of the best times of my life and that goes for everyone else at the reception as well. He had everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time. He put together a playlist that had something for everyone and he also did a great job as an MC for the night as well.

Additionally let me say that leading up to the wedding he was very responsive to our emails/phone calls and our questions and requests. He even edited a few songs for us so they were the way we wanted them. Also due to some very unforeseen circumstances and a family emergency the possibility arose that he could not attend the wedding. I know this sounds like a nightmare for any bride and groom but let me tell you I never worried for a second. He had backups upon backups in place in case that actually happened (which it obviously did not). The point is that he looked ahead and did things that he didn't even actually need to, just to make sure everything went perfectly for our day. He kept us in the loop as to what was going on through the whole process as well.

This guy is committed to making your day a great one. If you are looking for a DJ for your event, stop reading this review and call him now. Trust me, you don't need to look any further. Jeremiah is an awesome DJ and MC and an even better person.

Jacob

Sent on 10/15/2013

Rex · Married on 09/15/2013

I wish I had more events to book Jeremiah for. He and his team (Adam) were amazing! They were incredibly engaging and considerate.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2013

Jeremiah provided an experience we could not have anticipated from a DJ. Looking back at every wedding DJ I have encountered, I cannot remember anything remarkable about them. Jeremiah was almost like a second coordinator for us on the day. He brought me and our wedding party drinks, made sure we were having a great time, and helped our guests and venue staff throughout the entire evening. This is not a DJ that sits behind a table and plays music. He truly makes your enjoyment during your wedding his number one priority. He is easy to work with, takes requests, and has a great personality and enthusiasm for what he does. I would recommend him to anyone planning any sort of event and would book him again in a heartbeat. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Made our reception special and worked with us. I would recommend this DJ to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Maggie · Married on 09/07/2013

Jeremiah was fantastic. We ran a little late due to pictures for our reception. He helped with the meal and drinks to help time move more efficiently. He was very exciting and pleasant. We couldn't be more happy with the outcome at our wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2013

James · Married on 08/17/2013

132 (now 133) reviews, and all 5 stars. When we started planning our wedding, I saw that and thought that there was a bit of hyperbole. I mean, even the best at anything will have a review where someone has an off day (or is just difficult) and gives a sub-par review. But with the largest sample size and with the highest ratings, I knew that JF Productions would at least be a safe bet. And considering my wife and I were planning our wedding from Denver, I was fine with safe.

Now about me, I'm a music snob. My dad was a jazz musician in the 60s and 70s, and I was a music major in college. I'm a pain in the ass. Jeremiah worked with me and was amazing. Absolutely amazing. He took my sheet for suggestions and made his own notes. He also had a phone conversation with me to gage my personality and if there was anything missing. And he nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. The number of comments I got of "This is the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding" is unable to be counted on two hands. The fact that he and his brother had to drive over 2 hours each way to set up for our wedding and still didn't complain proves that he's a professional.

I could go on and on, but plain and simple - all you need to know is that if you want a DJ, JF Productions is the best. I cannot recommend them enough, nor can I thank them enough.

Sent on 08/19/2013

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Lucas! What a nice review thanks so much! It's tough planning a wedding over long distances. I'm so honored to get a review reflecting this desire for high quality entertainment that is truly trouble free. I love the fact you are into music to the same degree I was back in college. It really makes a difference and I "get it" from a musicians standpoint! What a thrill. Take care and much blessings from your new friends in KC to your marriage!

Haleigh · Married on 07/20/2013

JF Productions was recommended to us by a family member and right away we knew that we had found the DJ we would use. Our engagement had been over a year and I had started looking for the main vendors: venue, DJ, caterer, etc., right off the bat. I compared services, reviews, and of course, pricing. JF Productions had a few rewards and achievements under its belt and the reviews were wonderful, the pricing was perfect for us. We never felt pressured to use JF Productions, I received emails and phone calls from other DJs up until the day of my wedding asking if we would like to hire them when I had already expressed that we were not interested.
    Jeremiah of JF Productions sent us forms to fill out for the reception including toasts, times, and song choices. His flexibility was so appreciated. We asked him a week before the wedding if he could also do our ceremony. Our initial plan had been to use an iPod and have a family member change it. After stressing about timing with an iPod, we decided that we should leave it to the professionals. Jeremiah got back to us right away that he was available and we sent him the ceremony songs. I felt so relieved that I didn't need to worry about that any longer.
    The day of our wedding, Jeremiah approached me and said that he thought our recessional songs for the ceremony had been mixed up and asked if I meant to do it the other way. I had the "Wedding March" second when traditionally it was first. I cannot say that would have ruined the ceremony but I greatly appreciated how attentive he was. The reception was wonderful, he danced with us, and we could tell that he wanted to make our reception memorable for everyone, not just us newlyweds. Of all the details you put into your wedding people seem to remember your dress, the venue, the food, and the DJ. Looking at our wedding pictures to see so many guests on the dance floor proves that we made the right choice with JF Productions.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Royal · Married on 07/13/2013

We had a great time, music and lights set the mood.

Sent on 07/15/2013

He was such an amazing dj!! Was extremely flexible and he was the star of the show!! I don't think anyone was bored at the wedding thanks to DJ Jeremiah! ! Thank you for making our wedding unforgetable!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Krista · Married on 06/08/2013

Jeremiah was just wonderful!!! He made us feel confident and comfortable as soon as we had our consultation meeting with him! He got the must plays in, and played really fun songs and REALLY read the crowd! He taught us the Cupid shuffle- and I think our crew even gave him a little suprise lesson with the Sherman tradition of the crocodile rock:)!! It was so great that he OFFERED to do our ceremony music AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. He simply went above and beyond. Let me say to all the brides and grooms who are paying attention to all the little details- if you are hiring a DJ - go with JF Productions they won't disappoint!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2013

We chose to go with Jeremiah after a referral from a friend who does a lot of weddings. We could not have been more pleased! We were a bit worried because we hadn't met with him before we booked him, and at first he seems a little kooky. Well, our fears were unfounded, we loved him! It was the little things that really stuck out, he brought my husband and me water during our receiving line and drinks before dinner. He played all the songs we requested and the requests of our guests. After too many guests requested 70s songs I went and asked if we could nix the disco music and we didn't any more of it afterward. He had played an odd version of our final dance, but quickly changed it when he realized it wasn't the one we wanted. If I had to do it all over again, the first thing I would do is book Jeremiah as my dj. I would highly recommend Jeremiah and JF Productions to anyone looking for a great dj who only wants to make your night special.

Sent on 06/03/2013