Rabbi Michael Raab Reviews

153 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

153 Reviews for Rabbi Michael Raab

R · Married on 01/14/2017

Rabbi Raab was fantastic in every way. He was easy to work with, relaxed and went with the flow despite an elaborate wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and tasteful. A great choice that we were beyond happy with.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Andrew · Married on 12/30/2016

This man is by far the best, he will be out Rabbi for years to come. Rabbi Rabb is a hit with the guests and couldn't be more of a pleasure to work with. Jewish, interfaith, anything you imagine this man will make you feel like a valued component of his life. I could go on for hours you won't be disappointed you did!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/11/2016

Having Rabbi Michael as our Rabbi was the absolute best decision we made in regards to our entire wedding! My now wife and I met Rabbi Michael at an LGBT expo in Tampa almost 4 years ago now. After meeting with him and talking to him, we knew right then and there we had to have him as our Rabbi! So 3 years later I contacted him and booked him for our wedding! We were very excited he was available, and couldn't believe he had remembered us after all of those years and all of the weddings in between! Rabbi Michael is wonderful in every way. He is easy to talk to, responds quickly to emails, texts, and or voicemails, and makes you feel like you are the only wedding couple he is working with. He listens carefully to your wants and needs, and delivers on them. Rabbi Michael made our wedding ceremony exceptional. It was by far the best ceremony I have ever been to, as well as most of our guests. We had a ton of compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and how wonderful Rabbi Michael was! Some of our guests are still raving about him and our wedding was a month ago now! I would totally recommend Rabbi Michael for any of his services you may need!

Sent on 01/12/2017

ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Rabbi Michael was a wonderful experience for our entire family. From the beginning he was available to meet in person and discuss the process , as we were completely unfamiliar and the first to marry in our family as well as be a destination wedding. He made the months of planning easy and enjoyable. My mother happens to be Spanish and rabbi was able to speak in Spanish at certain parts of the wedding, which meant a lot to my family. He got to know josh and I well and it showed during the ceremony. The entire process was beautiful , we highly recommend rabbi Michael!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Blessings with a smile

Rabbi Raab was not only an expert in the officiant role, but also offered plenty of entertainment and humor. He incorporated jokes and made everyone laugh at an event that can be quite unnerving for the bride and groom. It definitely brought comfort and warmth to the ceremony! He was fabulous!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Rabbi Raab may have started off as the officiant to our wedding, but going through the whole process with him means he's our rabbi and friend for life! I was amazed how much time the rabbi would spend with my fiancé and I-- whether it was on the phone, face time or in person when we visited Naples. Each time we spoke he always gave us great advice and spent time getting to know us so that he built us a wonderful ceremony. With guests from around the globe and with different religions, we wanted our ceremony to be very personal and unique and rabbi raab truly made that the case. Our family are still talking about how special the ceremony was and it was fabulous that rabbi explained all the traditions and parts of the ceremony that people may not have understood. Lastly, rabbi raab has a great personality and really made us laugh! Moments before the ceremony he came to check in on me in my room where I was really nervous and he gave me a hug and cracked some jokes! My fiancé and I were thrilled he was part of our day. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Rabbi Michael did an amazing job officiating our wedding! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and he was very easy to work with. The process was smooth and he listened to exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Kathleen · Married on 04/29/2016

Rabbi Rabb is by far an amazing and understanding rabbi. My husband who is Jewish and Iam Catholic just got married on April 29 of this year both my husband and I wanted an interfaith marriage. Rabbi Rabb agreed to come down from Naples to Boca Raton and co-officiate our marriage with my priest Father Gavin. Rabbi Rabb is so organized he had written the entire ceremony for not only himself but for my priest. Everyone at the wedding who is both Jewish and Catholic were amazed on how well that both men worked so well together as if they have been doing it for years when this was the first time they both had met. Since Rabbi Rabb lives in Naples Florida communication was either through Skype or emails. He was always very quick and his responses and answering any questions we had. As I stated before we totally recommend rabbi Rabb because he made our special day one we will never forget. Thank you Rabbi Rabb for everything you have done for Matthew and I .

Sent on 05/10/2016

Brooke · Married on 03/19/2016

We can't say enough great things about Rabbi Raab! We have been to a lot of weddings and I have never heard so many people comment on how beautiful and personal a ceremony was. We heard this over and over on our wedding night. Our ceremony was above and beyond our expectations and that is because of Rabbi Raab. It was so special to have someone that has known my parents since college officiate our wedding. It was also the perfect balance of Jewish traditions for our interfaith marriage! He is the best and thanks for making our ceremony SO special!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Shari · Married on 03/12/2016

Rabbi Raab helped make our special day one we will never forget. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted. He truly made it the best day ever.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Alexandra · Married on 03/04/2016

Rabbi Michael was absolutely AMAZING! From the first time we met him to co-officiating at our wedding, he was nothing short of wonderful! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Rabbi and sharing our story with him. He truly has a wonderful personality and makes you feel like you've known him for years! Our wedding ceremony was above & beyond what we dreamed of! We've had many many compliments about how amazing our ceremony was and we owe it to Rabbi and Rev. Dan Lamey! I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/20/2016

Rabbi Michael was a pleasure to work with! He performed a beautiful inter-faith ceremony with Father Luis Lopez. We highly recommend him as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Rachel · Married on 01/17/2016

Rabbi Michael was absolutely wonderful. He was very willing to work with us to create the ceremony of our dreams at the Marco Island Marriott. He brought so much personality and humor to our special day. All of our guests came up to us and said how much they loved him. Still to this day, our guests comment on how amazing and funny Rabbi Michael was. Coming from New York, we loved how much time Rabbi Michael spent with us, via Skype and over the phone and the interest he took to really get to know us, both as a couple and individually. He took the time to personalize our ceremony and we really appreciated that. Rabbi Michael went the extra mile to make sure we had copies of our marriage license before we returned home to New York. We are so thankful for Rabbi Michael and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Alexandra · Married on 12/05/2015

Rabbi Michael was amazing!! He really got to know us well and was so personable throughout the whole process! Our ceremony was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better rabbi to marry us!! Xoxoxo
    Allie and Harris

Sent on 12/09/2015

Maxine · Married on 11/27/2015

Rabbi Michael,
    You surely knew how to make the most important day of my life so special. I can't thank you enough...

Sent on 01/12/2016

Steve and Andres · Married on 11/02/2015

My husband and I were delighted with the wedding ceremony Rabbi Michael officiated. He set a beautiful tone for the proceedings, and conducting the service in Hebrew, English and Spanish helped every guest feel like they were part of it. As a gay couple, we loved being able to honor Jewish traditions, and Rabbi Michael made us feel like valued members of the Jewish community.

Steven and Andres

Sent on 01/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Great Rabbi!!! Had a wonderful service with him, very personable and does interfaith which was so so helpful for us!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Z

Zach · Married on 10/04/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for my wedding than Rabbi Michael Raab. All of my guests said that this was the greatest service they have been part of. Rabbi Raab explained the whole process thoroughly for everyone to understand including those with faiths other than Jewish. He got to know my wife and I before the wedding and incorporated that into the service better than anyone else that knows us. The whole service was entertaining and the vibe was right. Rabbi Michael Raab has mastered wedding ceremonies. I highly recommend him to all future bride and grooms. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Ana · Married on 10/03/2015

We had an interfaith wedding with Rabbi Michael and Father Luis and they were great! Rabbi was great, always willing to talk on the phone when needed, he even helped out in writing the Ketubah for us! Everyone at the wedding said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had been to and we aggree! Thank you Rabbi for such a beautiful ceremony, all the words beautifully spoken.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Matt · Married on 09/24/2015

Rabbi Michael Raab was an absolute pleasure to work with! He is genuine, kind, and takes immense pride in what he does. My bride and I were very happy to have him officiate our special day, and would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Diana · Married on 08/22/2015

Great experience! Rabbi Raab is warm and friendly, and did a beautiful service for us. Thank you, Rabbi!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Lyli · Married on 07/08/2015

Rabbi Raab was very responsive and really cared about doing an excellent job. He made the wedding memorable and fun!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Lance · Married on 07/04/2015

In summary, Rabbi Michael was exceptional.

The words professional, responsive, kind, caring and sincere would accurately describe
    him. We communicated first via email and then by phone, and it was apparent from the
    beginning that he loves what he does.

My wife and I wanted a simple Interfaith ceremony in a Jewish style/tradition and we
    could not be more pleased. Rather than having a cookie-cut ceremony like everyone
    else, ours was simple, unique and meaningful. There were many little ideas and details
    that Rabbi suggested that we had not thought of which were very helpful as well.

I could elaborate, but it really is not necessary. We recommend him with all our heart
    and suggest you either email or give him a call and find out for yourself.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Claudia · Married on 05/30/2015

I highly recommend Rabbi Michael Raab. He made our ceremony spectacular. The process was very easy and he turned it into a beautiful and magnificent wedding ceremony. We live in Latín America where the wedding took place and he was able to integrate and coordinate with the Catholic Priest with whom he co-officiated the ceremony. He is very professional and also very joyfull. We are very gratefull for having had him travel to our country. Thank you Rabbi Raab!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Micheal did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. The ceremony was beautiful. Even with the rain storm coming and Michael having to shorten his words on the spot, everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2015