Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Cantor Margo Lansky Reviews

15 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

15 Reviews for Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Cantor Margo Lansky

Nix · Married on 05/16/2015

Margo's unique and lovely spirituality added to the special day. She shared her love and light and inspired joyfulness

Sent on 05/16/2015

Cantor Margo Lansky was amazing. She was extremely responsive to all of our needs and did a spectacular job at our ceremony, both singing and officiating. All of our guests were raving what a lovely service it was.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Norman · Married on 03/14/2015

WOW! Cantor Margo Lansky was recommended to me by a friend. She surpassed our best expectations in every way possible. Her voice was like it dropped out of Heaven and the ceremony was a happy dream come true. Absolutely exceptional!

Jayne · Married on 01/23/2015

Margo was by far the nicest person we have met. Her ceremony was excellent, Friendly, reliable, amazing voice. Our wedding would not have been the same without her performing it. we had a very small ceremony, but everyone just loved her and he amazing voice.

Jayne and Jeff Plotnick - Norwich, CT

Sent on 01/27/2015

JAMI · Married on 10/03/2014

I have gone to several high holy services with Cantor Margo and I leave every one in awe. I just love Margo's angelic voice, her beautiful smile, and sweet disposition. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

L R · Married on 09/25/2014

We've always enjoyed Cantor Margo Lansky's wonderful talent during the holidays at the Jewish temple. The service is always amazing as she adds an immeasurable aura to the ceremony with her presence. Her angelic smile, her gorgeous and moving voice and lovely caring persona is inspiring. She's a multi-talented experienced artist and professional who carries the service masterfully with a relaxed and peaceful confidence. My wife and I always look forward to seeing her there. Her performance is the highlight of the holiday and always makes our day! She'd be a wonderful asset to any social event, be it large or small. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Debbie · Married on 05/03/2014

Cantor Margo Lansky was a perfect choice for our marriage! Nothing was too much trouble for her. She was flexible and accommodating with whatever we wanted. We requested a simple, heartfelt officiation and that was exactly what was executed. She has a lovely soothing voice and calm presence. We recommend her without hesitation .

Samantha and Gary · Married on 04/12/2014

Cantor Margo Lansky was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was there from beginning to end, guiding my husband and I through each step of the process. On the day of our wedding she provided us with the most beautiful ceremony and her voice was amazing. She was such a calming influence to both my husband and I. She was prompt and professional and I would suggest to anybody who is getting married to use Cantor Margo Lansky. Our wedding would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Laura · Married on 03/01/2014

Margo did a beautiful job officiating our wedding. We are so happy and proud of her beautiful ceremony and her singing voice got rave reviews from our guests. We were so impressed and happy with her wonderful demeanor and skills and will be 'singing' her praises for years to come! Thank you.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Meg · Married on 01/04/2014

Margo performed a beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony. She has an amazing voice and it was a pleasure to work with her from the very beginning. She is calming, reassuring, and made all of my worries and concerns of a nervous bride disappear. She is very flexible and made my ceremony exactly as I wanted it. I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry me!!! Thank you Cantor Margo Lansky!!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Margo is so sweet and has wonderful loving energy! And she sings beautifully too

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • karolyn

karolyn · Married on 07/22/2012

Margo officiated the most beautiful ceremony I could of ever imagined. She is so truly talented and her voice is beautiful. Our guests were in awe. I would have her do any event or singing engagement again. She is truly spectacular!
    Karolyn Heskin

Sent on 08/21/2012

Dara · Married on 06/16/2012

Cantor Margo Lansky is the reason my wedding was the best day of my life. Her angelic voice and sweet way of officiating made it possible for me to have my dream wedding ceremony. Her smile fills the room with warmth. My husband and I are so happy we chose Cantor Margo Lansky.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Robyn · Married on 09/24/2011

Margo was wonderful to work with and has a beautiful voice. I highly recommend using her. She will add a lot of value to your ceremony and make your day more memorable.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Mary · Married on 03/12/2012

I am writing this letter to the testimony of Rev. Margo Joy. She permormed a ceremony for me with only one week to prepare and she did a amazing job. I can not tell you how beautiful the service was from the words she spoke to the songs she sang. ..every heart was touched. I was very comfortable and at peace knowing Margo was there handling the service. I would recommand her to anyone for any kind of event. Sincerely Mary Stone

Sent on 08/21/2012