Jewelry Warehouse Reviews

4 | Lexington, SC

4 Reviews for Jewelry Warehouse

• ChaunteT

Chaunte · Married on 05/21/2011

After working at the JW for 8 months, I wouldn't go anywhere else to look for an e-ring. So that's really that only place Dave and I looked and luckily one of my former co-workers, Tuesday, was still working there and she took great care of Dave when he went back to make the purchase. Then on top of that, my jeweler friend Dena, did an awesome job sizing my ring. If you're looking for the local feel for jewelry, go to Jewelry Warehouse.

• lalancast

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2009

3.0

Great for the price, some items are much different/ lovely then what you'd find in other stores. They can get backed up, so give plenty of shopping time.

Tammy · Married on 10/02/2010

1.8
      1.5
      1.0

They've got good prices but they always have rude women working. The sales people always seem to be inexperienced and just trying to get through their day -- not at all focused on any customers. I always feel like I need to take a # when I go in there and wait for them to muster enough energy to call my #. Ridiculous.

Susie · Married on 04/22/2017

1.8
      3.0
      2.0

We went to Jewelry Warehouse to look for a 14K Gold wedding band. We were quoted a 4-6 week lead time and upwards of $600. We went to a different jewelry store and were quoted the exact same band for $320 and we received it in 3 days. I certainly hope we were not being taken advantage of due to the fact that we had time constraints on getting the band in.
    Buyer Beware! Get a few opinions before buying at the "discount jewelry warehouse." They have certainly lost a customer in us.