Jewelry Design Studio Reviews

2 | Jensen Beach, FL

2 Reviews for Jewelry Design Studio

David · Married on 10/13/2012

Initially I bought my wife's engagement and wedding rings from Joseph's Jewelry. In less than 6 months, 4 different side stones popped out. Also, my wife had to get the ring re-dipped twice due to fading. Each time, the workers at Joseph's were rude and unprofessional. When I asked for my money back, the said all sales were final. Luckily we found Jewelry Design Studio. They recognized the reasons the stones were falling out. They were able to construct new bands with our diamonds. The rings look even better than they originally did. 1 1/2 years later and not once have the stones come lose or the white gold fade.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Tia · Married on 03/03/2012

Being a graphic designer I tend to want to design EVERYTHING. So when my husband proposed he knew well enough that I would want a custom ring. Julie at Jewelry Design Studio took my pencil drawing and made my dream a reality! She was great to work with and helped my husband with everything we requested. We are now returning customers and have had nothing but great service and products from them! You can't go wrong with Jewelry Design Studio!

Sent on 03/10/2012