71 Reviews for Jewell Entertainment Group

Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

Don did an incredible job at our daughter’s wedding! He kept everything on schedule, ensured the guests had a great time with great music to dance to, and did an amazing job introducing the wedding party (everyone enjoyed the intros)! Don did a fantastic job working with us to make sure the things that were important to my daughter and her husband were priority while giving great direction and suggestions on details we might have otherwise overlooked. If you are looking for a company who cares about you, is professional and can bring a great party with style and class Jewell Entertainment Group is a wonderful choice. I highly recommend giving Don a call to schedule your next event!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a corporate Christmas Party and everyone told me (the organizer) to bring back the DJ next year. Great job! You made me look good and did a great job...thanks!

Profile Picture Rob, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don Jewell did an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding. He is great to work with and really gets people moving on the dance floor. We could not have made a better choice in picking him to be the DJ. Thank you Don Jewell for making our wedding reception so special!

Profile Picture Sumner, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don was a pleasure to work with!! My daughters reception was fantastic! No detail was overlooked from the lighting to the microphone
Top notch. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don was awesome and stop at nothing to make sure we all had a great time and then it would be a wonderful wedding that we would dream about!

Profile Picture jennifer, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend to company to anyone who likes getting what they pay for Don is great and makes everything super easy for you I would do all over again Don Rocks!!!! Thank You so much.

Profile Picture Ivan, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don Jewell did an excellent job at our affair. Our goal was to have the dance floor packed and it was a given with Don’s mix of songs- next time we will need a bigger dance floor! He is great with the audience....don’t forget to ask him about his photo booth!

Profile Picture Rick, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

So glad i found him! He was fabulos! He made our day so special and kept everything fun! Couldnt have asked for a better DJ! So glad i found him!

Profile Picture Perri, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don is awesome!! He was the life of the party and was able to get our guests dancing! Everyone had a great time! He was very easy to talk to and even went above and beyond to help me do something special with my bouquet for my mom. Don is the best!!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone at the wedding loved Don! The professionalism mixed with outgoingness and great music made the party...as well as doing it on short notice he was definitely a blast and the music was exactly what we asked for.. I would recommend Don for any function if you want the best entertainment for a great value this is the man for the Job! :)

Profile Picture Tyler, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don was amazing! He met every request of ours to the 'T'. He even worked secretly with my maid of honor so she could have a headset and background music to go with her speech to make it perfect! And he edited songs for our entrance to make it exactly what we wanted! The dance floor was packed the whole night, he played our must have songs and more importantly abided by our do-not-play songs! :) The photo booth was also perfect and he found the perfect template for the print outs. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best DJ EVER!!!! People are still talking about how much fun he was!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don was wonderful! Our event was split wedding in the morning and dinner in the evening. He setup sound on the beach for the wedding and returned to DJ the party in the evening. It was a great party! Thanks to Don!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don was amazing to work with! He understood exactly what we wanted, as it wasn't the traditional wedding. Our small group was dancing all night long. Couldn't have asked for a better experience, highly recommend! Thanks again!

Profile Picture User5144755, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don was definitely one of the best parts of our wedding! Everyone LOVED him! We had almost 200 people, with a wide variety of age groups and every single person had an amazing time. He is fantastic at his job and was so great at keeping everyone entertained and involved!!!

Profile Picture User4233160, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is the 2nd event you have taken care of for me. We have had nothing but great reviews from our guest. You are a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with you again.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Don and couldn't imagine our wedding reception without him! Best DJ in Wilmington!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome. Wonderful. Entertaining. Life of the party!. Not just a DJ but the best DJ. Hands down.

We hired Don for our wedding and I can not say enough good things about him. Answered all of my questions, walked me through everything, and even helped me pick out some of the music for our wedding. Don is awesome and he will keep the party going, he even dances along with you and your guest. Everyone at our wedding LOVED him. I even had one of my guest call me after the wedding and asked for his information because she wanted to recommend him to her friend.

If you are looking for a fun yet professional DJ, and not just someone to play music, Don is the way to go!!!

absolutely loved him!

Profile Picture Alysha, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

The photobooth was the perfect addition to our wedding. All of our guest raved about it and the scrapbook JewelEvents put together for us will hold our memories forever!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Photography

We had a great time at our wedding! Don was able to involve all of our guests with his different music selections. Our guests of all ages were up and dancing at different parts of the night

Profile Picture User4215407, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don Jewell with Jewell Events Entertainment, provided their DJ service Saturday June 7, 2014 for our wedding reception at The Beam Room @ Front Street Brewery and he was amazing! Don displayed amazing skills and attributes of a DJ, over and beyond expected friendliness and interaction with the entire crowd and wedding party. He is one of the most friendliest guys I know. He made both of our families very happy with his service! I will be recommending Don to everyone!

Profile Picture TJ, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was a little apprehensive as to the vendors I selected for my wedding because I did not meet with any of them until my wedding day, as I planned a small destination wedding! I got so lucky with all of them...but I must say Don Jewel is the MAN! I have never been to a wedding where the DJ was so much fun, and just simply AWESOME!! He really added an element of fun to our event! Could not be more happy with my decision to use him as a DJ! I would even go as far to say it was the BEST decision I made throughout my wedding planning process!!

Profile Picture stacy, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I knew the moment I first spoke to Don that we made the perfect decision when choosing the best entertainer for our wedding. He played every song we requested plus threw in a few I had forgotten to request. He was able to keep my grandparents dancing at the age of 88 and 94!
Don, we will never forget our day and how much fun it was!!! I recommend every bride and groom hire you and also to use the gobo and photo booth! both were a enormous hit!

Thank you for the bottom of our hearts,
Kerriann & Russell

Profile Picture Kerriann, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Don Jewell is the best! He used our playlist, made some great additions and played guests' requests. This made our event personal and fun. He's an entertainer at heart and it showed in the amazing job he did for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Hats off for a job well done!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/8/14, 1 Review