12 Reviews for Jewell DJ Solutions

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Thanks Chase, we enjoyed having you do our Company Christmas Party!!! We loved the photos and the screen too. Nice added touch along with all the lighting!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chase was the BEST DJ that we ever could have asked for!! His energy was perfect for our reception and really kept our crowd entertained. We had some last minute changes the day of our wedding and he was so flexible and easy going about the whole thing. We felt kind of awkward sitting at a sweetheart table in the middle of the dance floor but Chase kept making jokes with us so it made us feel less weird. He did everything we asked for and more!! Thanks so much again for making our wedding day perfect Chase!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chase is awesome! He had some great suggestions on cocktail hour music that turned out to be a hit with our guests! Additionally, we asked that he not take any requests from the children at our wedding, and he was able to handle that very well (even though I know they were bugging him to death!) His prices are very reasonable and he worked with us to make a package that fit our needs. He kept the party going all night and we couldn't have asked for anything more!Thanks for helping to make our wedding one for the books, Chase!

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chase is awesome! He kept the music going and the dance floor moving. Be even taught is a new dance!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was awesome!! He worked with us on prices, helped us with a couple surprises, played music that was important to us, and did everything he could to make it perfect for our vow renewal! He messaged me multiple times and asked a lot of questions to help our vision come true. Chase also was very interactive with the crowd. He was dancing with us, teaching us dances, and talking it up with our guests. Everyone had a blast!!! I highly recommend him to anyone for DJ services!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chase did a great job! He was quick to respond to questions we had before our wedding and always met our needs! The music selection was great for all age groups and kept people dancing. I would recommend him for any wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was a complete blast to have, he was a great DJ and he was very professional. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Dawna, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chase was such an awesome DJ! He made my wedding dreams come true. He was very easy to communicate with before the wedding. He played awesome music and kept the dance floor energetic. He kept me very informed on the order of events and kept the whole reception running smoothly! Thanks Chase for making my wedding reception beautiful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chase was fantastic! He listened to what we wanted and made an amazing playlist for our wedding. My fiancé made some last minute changes and he had no problem getting those done for her. I had several friends that asked for his card at the wedding. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely be using his services!

Profile Picture James, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ. Very professional and easy to work with. Chase was very friendly and kept the party going with an excellent mix of music.

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Jewell did an amazing job at my wedding. Very professional, super sweet, and work with us on everything! Everyone had so much fun cause of amazing aray of music he provided. Definitely will be using him for other occasions in the future!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chase Jewell went above and beyond for our wedding. He has a really awesome and helpful website that allows you to request songs, it has three categories: songs you definitely want him to try to play, songs you would like him to play and songs that you do NOT want played at all. This really helped us because we got to have the music we liked but he also played a lot of really awesome music that we didn't consider at all. Everyone told us how amazing he was. My stepmom requested a song and Chase didn't have it so he just got on iTunes and bought it right then and there so he could play it for her. It really showed how much he cared about putting on a good show for everyone. His song choices were amazing, his professionalism was outstanding and his ability to work with all of our demands and last minute requests made him invaluable.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day