Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service Reviews

117 | Rockford, IL

117 Reviews for Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service

Katelyn · Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot thank Jeti Entertainment enough for helping make our wedding one of the best days ever! Working with Jerry was a breeze and he was there to take charge when needed, but also made sure that our wants and needs were covered. He was super helpful whenever we had questions. We had Jeti for both our Ceremony and Reception and we could not be happier with our choice. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/23/2016

We had Jerry DJ our wedding at Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin, a couple weekends ago, and we really loved him. He did a great job talking us through package options, playing a good mix of Top 40 and classics, playing the random songs we requested from YouTube, and picking the uplighting he thought would work well in the room (we didn't really care). But the best thing he did was help us figure out the smallest timeline details and then keep things flowing on the day itself. It was such a help, especially as I had a terrible wedding coordinator. He makes sure he coordinates not only with the couple, but also with the vendors.

The only thing you should know is that he is very, very thorough so conversations that might get wrapped up in 15 minutes with someone else might take 30 with him. But it's worth it to have your day run seamlessly. And if you're an out-of-town couple like we were, he's flexible about having meetings over the phone. Plus, his pricing is totally fair. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Jerry did an amazing job helping us plan our reception. He was involved with the preplanning and helped us create a timeline for the evening. He had a very detailed survey for us to fill out to make sure all our favorite songs were played and the ones we didn't wouldn't get played. He did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor full and fun! Highly recommend Jeti Entertainment!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Jerry with Jeti Entertainment pretty much set up our evening for us! We couldn't have been more relieved with all of the ideas they had for us. He kept the dance floor packed all night and even accommodated our requests!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jerry was amazing for our wedding! He played everything we wanted, nothing we didn't, and our guests mentioned how awesome he was! My MOH even emailed him to have him help out with a surprise and it was amazing. Jerry seriously made our reception fantastic!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Megan · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeti Entertainment did a great job doing our ceremony and reception. The day was stress free and turned out exactly how we wanted!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Malwina · Married on 05/29/2016

Jerry was the DJ for our wedding. From the moment we stepped into his office to the day of our wedding everything went smoothly and perfectly. Jerry knows exactly what he is doing. I have been to many weddings where it was hard to get the audience to the dance floor but Jerry knew exactly what to do to get everyone dancing. He's not the type of DJ who just sits back and plays music, he likes to entertain the crowd which really made our guests have a blast. We had the Dance Floor packed until the end. People to this day tell us how great he was. We are so happy we had him do our wedding. The up lights and the dj booth were phenomenal also! Thank you for making our day amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Grant · Married on 05/28/2016

Jerry was very professional and helpful in helping my wife and I plan the order of events and picking music for the entire night. He was very easy to talk to and fun to work with. I would recommend Jeti Entertainment to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Jeti Entertainment knows what they're doing. They were very detailed in the planning stage and completely on point during both the ceremony and reception. Jerry read the crowd perfectly and kept the dance floor active the entire night. He set the perfect mood for the night.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Matthew C. · Married on 04/08/2016

Outstanding, topnotch service! Jerry made the process very easy as he explained everything as we went along. Not only did they provide music and DJ services, but they helped us create the entire itinerary for the processional, recessional, reception intros and basically the whole night. They gave us all the tools we needed (online forms!!) to get the process started on our own, then walked thru it with us step-by-step in person until everything was worked out and understood by everyone. We had some quirks about our wedding that were not "traditional" and they just went with it! Jerry was great at getting the crowd on the dance floor, and we had compliments from guests of all ages on the variety of music. Jerry was very comfortable taking charge both before the wedding (by contacting our other vendors to make sure everyone could work together with the equipment each had) and during the event (making sure the photographer was present for "special dances" and bouquet/garter, even convincing him to stay a little longer for us!!!). This "take-charge attitude of his helped TREMENDOUSLY and truly made our evening go more smoothly. We couldn't have had the wonderful wedding that we did without Jeti Entertainment there with us! They had multiple packages available so we could find one to fit our budget. Uplights, fog machines, different DJ booths, pin lights, etc and lots more special features as well!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Steve A. · Married on 12/12/2015

I don't know what we would have done without Jerry. He's very thorough and honest. He did a wonderful job of making this whole experience easy by organizing and taking care of the small details. He played the best music all night and our guests loved him! We would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Lyndsey · Married on 11/28/2015

Jeti Entertainment is the BEST DJ around! We used them for our wedding and could not be happier with our decision! Professional and friendly from beginning to end. They really did a fantastic job! LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Thanks Jerry and Tina!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Janet · Married on 11/14/2015

We used Jeti Entertainment for our vow renewal ceremony and Jerry was absolutely fantastic. All of our guests were extremely impressed with his professionalism and the way he handled every detail. I have nothing but good things to say and I highly recommend them for any event. If in the future we have a need for a DJ using Jeti is a no brainer.

Mike and Janet Brugger

Sent on 11/25/2015

Angela · Married on 11/07/2015

True professionals at what they do. Jerry and his crew are a top notch service from day one first meet and greet. They coordinated our whole wedding ceremony and reception and made sure everything was perfect for us. Covering things we never even thought of. The up lighting was fantastic and our dance floor was packed and everyone said our wedding was the best wedding they ever been too! We highly recommend Jeti Entertainment for anyone that wants a perfect worry free wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jeti was AMAZING. From the first consultation to my wedding night, Jeti was professional and on top of everything. Jerry was helping
    On my wedding day making sure everything was moving smooth. He went way beyond my expectations and I felt that he really cared about
    MY BIG day. He was interested in us as a couple and wanted to know what kinds of things we wanted and got a feel for our
    Expectations for the day. It was a lot dealing with so many businesses, relying on them to come together
    To make everything go smooth, but take it from me Jerry is worry free. I recommend 100% and the lightening
    Was perfect too. My husband who is not much of a dancer, danced the night
    Away thank to Jerry. Thank you Jeti

Sent on 10/13/2015

Cheryl · Married on 07/11/2015

5 Star excellent service! We used Jeti Entertainment for our wedding ceremony & reception and had the time of our life. Jerry and his crew are truly masters at what they do. They made sure that everything was perfect, from the detailed planning process to the day of the wedding we could not be happier with their service So many of our guests commented on how our wedding music and lighting was the best they had ever been to. These guys are the real deal wish I could give them 6 stars. For the perfect wedding Dj service I would refer them to everyone!

Sent on 12/20/2015

I highly recommend Jeti. My guests and I had a great time. People were commenting on our great DJ during dinner, and they started dancing before it was even time to dance! Jerry is such a nice guy to work with. Be prepared for a long pre-meeting though!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Carissa · Married on 05/30/2015

Jerry was wonderful to work with! We had to last minute move our ceremony location due to rain, and it went off perfectly. I would highly recommend Jeti. Jerry also provides services and advice on other aspects of the flow of both the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Jerry and his son Derek were fantastic! Jerry helped us select the perfect package, songs and optional upcharges for our wedding reception, while Derek kept all my guests happy and dancing all night long! They are both exemplify the word professional and their passion for this industry is apparent after one meeting with them! I would recommend them to anyone in need of a great DJ service! They truly do "keep you dancing." Thank you so much Jerry and Derek!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Mallory · Married on 12/06/2014

Jerry is amazing. He kept the party going during the wedding and played some awesome music. I would definitely recommend him for any event

Sent on 12/20/2014

Chris · Married on 10/17/2014

It was an amazing night and Jerry and Tina made it even more amazing. Good people and awesome performance by them.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Mallory · Married on 10/17/2014

Jerry and Tina are awesome! They made everything so easy for my husband and I. There was no need for any type of playlist or anything, I left the night in their hands and we had a blast! I could not have been happier. I reccommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Trent · Married on 10/11/2014

They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and the music selection was awesome!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2014

Jerry and his wife were beyond amazing at my wedding! They did such an amazing job coordinating the whole thing! Shane and I loved this special day so much and Jeti was a HUGE factor in the success of the day! I got MANY compliments on him and how great he was! Thanks again Jeti! You guys are definitely #1 in my book!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jeti Entertainment was great! They kept our dance floor packed the whole night. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/14/2014