Jessie Modlin Photography Reviews

31 | Greenville, SC

31 Reviews for Jessie Modlin Photography

Sue · Married on 11/19/2016

I got married at NASCAR Hall of fame and Jessie did awesome at incorporating all the different aspects that made my husband just absolutely thrilled. She is a joy to work with and extremely patient! I will definitely recommend her to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Jessie Modlin Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Sue! You all are great and I hope all is well!!

Kacy · Married on 10/14/2016

Jessie is an incredible photographer, and she was such a help with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both of my parents are wedding photographers, and I was very worried that they would try to step in and take over with our photos. Luckily, Jessie was able to both handle my family and still manage to take beautiful shots for us. On top of the excellent quality photos we received, Jessie also had the best pricing for our needs. We were able to get a package without the frills (again, my folks are photographers, so I didn't need any fancy photo books or canvas prints), which helped us keep our costs down for the wedding. I cannot recommended Jessie enough!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jessie Modlin Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Kacy! It was such a joy working with you and Sean! :)

Knisha · Married on 09/24/2016

Jessie is and was as lovely, on spot and easy to work with as can be. We almost did not notice her, but she caught every moment there was, even of such we did not notice. She was there way before the wedding to get comfortable with the area, lighting, etc. Meanwhile we used her as her family photographer many times and are never disappointed. She is usually faster to get the pictures to us than she says. Jessie is wonderful with kids and with every session we have many new favorite pictures of us and our family. She is very responsive and flexible. I hope to work with her many more years to create even more wonderful family memories. She is worth every penny you pay!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Jessie Modlin Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, Knisha! You all are the best! :)

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Jessie! She did the photos for our wedding and they were absolutely fabulous! At the time of our wedding our son was 9 months old and she was so patient working with him. I plan on having family pictures done in the near future and will definitely be using Jessie! Not only is she a GREAT photographer, she's also a very sweet and kind person. She made sure we were happy throughout the whole day. Love love love her and have recommended her to several people! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Jessie Modlin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! I can't wait to see you 3 next time! :)

Crystal · Married on 09/18/2015

Jessie was very professional and a great fit for our engagement and wedding pictures!!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Jessie Modlin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystal! Hope you and James are doing well!
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 02/10/2018

2.0
      1.5
      3.0
      2.5
      2.0
      1.0

We are a same-sex couple and when I informed her of that, instead of kindly declining, she sent me her personal religious views. It was very offensive and unprofessional.

Her pricing seemed to be very good and was very communicative and polite until her email that made me feel very uncomfortable. I would not recommend using this photographer if you are a same-sex couple or LGBT Ally.

Sent on 07/13/2017