Jessica Turner Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Jessica Turner Photography 1

Terri Kreger · Married on 11/06/2016

Jessica Turner

Jessica has a way of capturing the soul of her client. She loves candid shots and and fu da a way to melt into the background so couples are free to be.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Samantha Phillips · Married on 06/06/2014

Quality & Professionalism

Jessica is a natural talent. She has an eye for photography and will go above and beyond to make sure you have the quality images you are seeking. Jessica took my wedding photos in Key West, Fl. She was able to catch the feeling of our moment as though she were one of us. From the still photos of my wedding dress hanging in my hotel room, with palm trees swaying in the background...to my husband and I celebrating our first moments as a married couple; she captured it all. As far as professionalism, I normally hate being in photos for the common fear of being "non-photogenic". Jessica helped me feel comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera by being direct, yet sensitive to achieving my best "look". I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2007

For all my photography needs, I only call Jessica

Jessica has been working with my family from engagement to family photos, we have two kids now and the youngest is three. I could not imagine anyone else capturing my family memories as well as Jessica. She is professional, flexible and best of all personable. She treats us like family and goes for the little extra touches that simply take your breath away. She is more than our photographer she has become part of our lives. I can't recommend Jessica more, and frankly, I have recommended her to all my family and friends and her work continues to impress me.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Jessica Turner Photography 2

Jessica Turner Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! Your family is always such a joy to work with and I couldn't love you guys more. Here's to many more years of memory making!