LuxeSkin Med Spa and Makeup Reviews

36 | Aurora, IL

36 Reviews for LuxeSkin Med Spa and Makeup

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2016

Jessica is incredibly talented and wonderful to work with!!! She made me and everyone in my bridal party look and feel so beautiful....She is the best out there!

Sent on 06/28/2016

LuxeSkin Med Spa and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Andrea! You are such a pleasure to work with!

Emma · Married on 05/28/2016

Jessica is truly an expert! She and her team are the best. She made me and our wedding party look stunning for the big day!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2016

Jessica is a phenomenal makeup artist! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Jessica really tunes in to the look you are going for, whether you like a more natural look or very dramatic. She is truly exceptional! Our makeup lasted all night... in fact, one of my bridesmaids didn't wash her makeup off that night and when I saw her the next morning I couldn't believe how good her makeup still looked! :-)

Sent on 07/23/2016

Thank you, Michelle!

Carla · Married on 05/22/2016

Jessica was excellent in every way!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Erika · Married on 09/05/2015

Jessica's work is amazing! She has done my makeup for multiple occasions, including my wedding, and I have always LOVED how my makeup turned out. She's great to work with and very accommodating - I'm always finding an excuse to use her again.

In addition to her talent, Jessica is also very prompt and responsive. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2016

LuxeSkin Med Spa and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Erika!
  • User5197345 · 2+ years ago

Jessica was awesome! Not only did I love her work but my entire bridal party did as well. She was great and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Toni · Married on 11/07/2014

Jessica did my makeup for not only myself and my wedding party on my wedding day, but also for my engagement photos, and my bachelorette party.
    I wasn't an easy Bride to please to begin with, but she made me look amazing and did everything to my face exactly how I asked her to do. From the eye shadow, to the contouring of my face, to the eye lashes she made me feel like a movie star!!
    I will never go to another makeup artist again after finding her. I trust her skills and artistry to make me feel and look beautiful from here on out.
    A+++ service and delivery. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my Wedding Day!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Julia · Married on 10/25/2014

Jessica was very professional throughout the entire experience. She offered a trial where I was able to discuss my desires for my big day. She then came to my home the day of my wedding and did my makeup. She is very talented and did a quality job. I really appreciated her flexibility and willingness throughout the experience. I received so many compliments on the quality of her skill as the way my makeup held up through all the joyful tears and sweaty dance moves. She is a genuine person and I would definitely recommend her to others in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Meg · Married on 07/25/2014

Jessica is an AMAZING makeup artist! Everyone in my bridal party not only looked stunning but felt amazing too! I had airbrush done and some of my bridesmaids had foundation, whichever one you prefer you will not be disappointed! My makeup stayed fresh the whole night and I even was able to wear it the next day to brunch! I would go to Jessica again if I needed or wanted my makeup done.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Colleen · Married on 11/04/2016

3.5

Jessica was great! We all looked fantastic and were happy with her work!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

3.8
      3.5

She was responsive to emails and offered to help with the timeline for hair/makeup. Then, the week of the wedding she didn't email me saying "your wedding day is approaching! I'm so excited! What can I do to help", like all my other vendors did. She does a nice job on the makeup. She didn't ask about my preferences at all or ask what I liked. She just showed up, did the makeup, didn't really talk, then packed up and left. It was just a little off-putting, I guess. Overall, my makeup looked good and I was happy with it, I just she handled herself differently. It would have made the whole experience more fun and happy.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Sarah,
    I'm very sorry that I didn't give you a 5 star experience. That is not at all how I work, and I sincerely apologize. I would love to make it up to you in any way possible. Thanks for your honesty and I will work on improving myself.